Rods in Trinity (The Picture)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Osiris
Its a sad picture. Hey gabriel..now u should believe that i have the VCD.
I have taken almost 150 pics from my VCDs and will post them on saturday. I used PowerDVD. But this one is not from PowerDVD. Actually i had the evaluation version and the time is over now. Can anybody tell me any ohter way to have pics from movie without using this method or PowerDVD bcoz i still have to take pics from the superbrawl scene. Enjoy! (but this pic is not for enjoying)

burlyman
omega better not see this sad

sith_darth_jay
it brings tears to my eyes sad

clavis9495
well It doesnt bring tears to my eyes really

The Omega
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif

Doesn't it look a little like the picture of where the glowing sentinel attacks Neo? Same "entrance/exit" wounds?
Any one have that picture for comparison.

Morpheus
(off the topic)But,how do u put your banner up?

The Omega
Morpheus> Go to Off-Topic or General Discussion forum, OR one of the Help forums with that!

mors823
Korri would love to see this pic, though I find it quite sad.

freemind
Yeah, when I saw this I said to myself, korri is gonna be happy.

Osiris
I have it. I'll post all of the pics tommorow.

Osiris
omega> if u want some specific pics, u can tell me smile

dragonpisces272
dang...that's like, ouch...

Mistique
Thank you so much Osiris! You ahve no idea how much this means to me smile

dragonpisces272
then what about another picture, but this time trinity's dead and Neo's all bent over and crying...
wait, just tell me if I'm asking for too much cause I seem to be the only person asking for so many pictures laughing out loud

Korri
*hugs omega* aww hen i feel the same....ok not really

but here! have a cookie! Smiddy made them...just out the oven!! eek!

Mistique
I can't wait to see watcha have on Sat wink

JediHDM
i hate everyone...not you, but everyone in my dorm...many said that this scene dragged on for twenty minutes, it was too long, she shoulda been dead already, she was rambling, etc...i say, SHOVE IT!!! they say there is no possible way she coulda survived for that long with those rods in her lungs (yeah, they say lungs). I calmly tell them that they were not in her lungs, and, truthfully, missed every major organ that would kill her instantly (such as heart, lungs, diaphram, brain) and that one can, quite possibly, live for much longer if the kidneys are punctured but the rods are not removed, because the bleeding is contained, and nothing is realy gushing out or anything, but still, they are adament...i remember this movie called Mothman prophecies where the woman lives for at least an hour with a car in her stomach, and nobody complained that she lasted for too long!!! come on people, this was one of the SADDEST parts of the movie, and, truthfully, people are heartless...i just,...i cannot...WHERE'S THE BLUE THREAD?!?!?!

Osiris
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t20291.html

Please, be there and comment the pictures i have posted from Disc-A

The Unknown
It was stupid to have killed her off again. She dies in Reloaded, and dies again in Revolutions, probably less than 12 hours later!

Darth Revan
*sob* this is exactly why I haven't seen the movie yet cause Trin is my favorite char

dragonpisces272
aww...bakes a cookie and gives it to darth revan

stinkfist462
dude the pic with trin is the funniest shit ever!!! ALL HAIL THE DEATH OF TRIN............... *looks around* well korri is with me...

DARKVIRUS
Jedi look at teh picture again....youre telling me that that second one under the one that struck her arm....missed a lung. Look no one knows exactly where it hit so you cant base facts on "what you think happend". Between a rod in her lung and the loss of blood it should have been like...."neo i cant go any further, one more kiss" *death*. Not some long story which she said perfectly with something stuck in her lung. Go back to reloaded man and the shot she took at the end had her gasping for air...in this she looks like she's on tranquilizer's. laughing

The Omega

sith_darth_jay
ppl... take biology clases before you talk about human organs

GABRIEL05
I believe. But I'm still skeptical anywho

The Omega
Gabe> Do me a favour. Look at were the lungs END. Then go back and look at the picture of the impaled Trinity. Now tell me her lungs go ALL the way down to her stomach, and I'll force you to swallow a book on anatomy wink

burlyman
wouldnt she have died quicker... a little hard to talk with 2 giant rods impaled into your lower lungs laughing out loudroll eyes (sarcastic)

stinkfist462
dude i was laughing when trin died.. plus that speech dragged on.. i was like "DIE ALREADY!!!!"

The Omega
Burlyman> IF her lungs had been impaled, it wouldn've been hard for her to even talk. But since the rods obviously did NOT pierce her lungs but her stomach/intestine area.
(Holds anatomy book in one hand and considers tossing it after Burlyman instead... Hmmm, somewhere in England... What's the chance big grin)

JediHDM
Omega>i think you could make it...its not that far, at least...anywho, yeah, like i said, my dormmates are...typical college kids, if you know what i mean...

GABRIEL05
Omega I was talking about the VCD laughing

Lag
It would have been cooler if a machine killed Trinity and Neo went mentally ballistic and destroyed every machine, except the power plant, in one huge explosion. In the words of Blankman "Yyyyeaaahhhhh."

The Omega
Gabe> OOOoookaaay... That wasn't actually CLEAR, considering you didn't address your last statement at anyone smile
Consider yourself exempt from swallowing an anatomy book wink

DARKVIRUS
Ok, ok ...it's just obvious that the rod could not have pierced her (problably inflated from anticipation of the crash) lung..ok sure. That rod goes in at an angle so say what you want...you dont have to beat me over th head to show me that there is a possiblity that her lung was pierced.

Anywhoo...so let me get this straight at the end of reloaded she dies like instantly and man she was panting like there was no tomm. but, in revo's she calm as anything...ok.

Korri
embrace the cookie! give it love!

SimplePriest
I might be mistaken, but in reloaded didn't she actually get shot in the lung. I'm going off of memory so I don't know for sure. But, I imagine that would make you pant and make it hard to talk.

Anyone able to confirm this or refute it...?

mindbugaling
i just got dun reading through this thread and.....man you guys are sick.

burlyman
heres a nice conceptual on her heart

Neo6.0
burlyman, where'd you get that pict? I want one. Or my friend would like one for his college project, take your pick.

Here's an interesting thought, we got a few good extras in the last DVDs but nothing special. What if there were deleted scenes added to Revolutions. Just imagine what if there was a Trinity's Death EXTENDED. laughing Wouldn't that be great?

Also careful with these cookie jokes, I keep thinking someone will market em.

I can see it now, the "Oracle's Old Fashion Cookies.' "Eat one and by the time you finish eating it you'll feel right as rain. Comes in Oatmeal Rasian and Chocolate Chip."
Insert Smith laughing manically in the Oracle's apartment with a voiceover definately not Hugo Weavings saying: These are great!!! I'm so happy. I wonder if Ne... Mr. Anderson would like a cookie." laughing

The Omega

DARKVIRUS
Let me see.

A bullet that pierced here close to the heart....in the matrix.

Rods that pierced her in her arm and chest (all the way through mind you) in the real world....hmmm.

Yep seems like a world of difference to me. big grin

What? does she feel more pain in the matrix than in the real world?. I dont care whay anyone says the first death was great the second one was waaay to long for the situation.

Korri
yup they sure do big grin

i started the whole cookie thing when Smiddy was laughing in the kitchen

burlyman
yep! in my thread laughing out loud
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11701&highlight=smith+does+take+over+the+oracle

burlyman
and Crash posted the t shirt wink

Neo6.0
Everyone, I was basing my expectations for the Cookie marketing scheme someone may try OFF those comments started months ago.

Remember if my predictions about that come true, SUE the company taking credit for marketing the Oracle's cookies!

It was kind of amusing hearing that in theaters. The thing is, I told my other friends about your jokes. So when they went to the theater on Nov 5( K10 should really get some better security) everyone in THAT group couldn't stop laughing for like 8mins and got thrown out. How sad I got to stay since I got in legally. laughing Happy Dance

Korri
thats the only burly!

The Omega
Burly> Now you, Mr. Detective, just needs to find the thread where the theory was first put forward, that Smith laughed because he STOLE the cookie recipe!!
I can merge to two and STICK IT! big grin

Korri
laughing my life is so funny

burlyman
blink where was that? confused

Korri
dunno.....but its funny!

Osiris
soon ... i'll post the same picture with a better quality smile

Korri
ooh smile

dragonpisces272
ummm... ok

Korri
the cookie rules yes

Osiris
i'll post it in the disc-b thread big grin

Korri
eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.