Favorite Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eldarion
Ok, out of these people (sorry I couldn't include more), who's your favorite character in the Movies? Share, share! (note: doesn't have to be the hottest!) Happy Dance

eldarion
No one likes my poll. I am sad.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif

nazgulinthedark
you didn't put ringwraiths! or even other!

nazgulinthedark
so i voted for sauroman, he works for sauron, who's got the ring, i want the ring
evil face die frodo die!

BingaBonga
Aragorn!! there's been a lot of polls like this, don't blame yourself sweetie

bLooMiLiCioUs
i love legolas - not just cuz of orli (cuz i read the bk b4 watchin the movie n i alreadi loved legolas then.i just love elves in general toowink)

cgtuna21
Aragorn baby. He's a badass.

ilvorlandobloom
wow, another one of these polls? oh well, i like tham neways... Go Legolas!

Hypernova
Ooh the King and the Elf is close on this one!!

I voted Aragorn, only because at this stage I am looking forward to the Return of the King stick out tongue

eldarion
Yes. I suspected the Aragorn/Legolas thing to occur. whistle I just would like to appologise to those people whom I left out; I could only choose 10 characters so I went with these above. I know some of you love Sauron and the Ringwraiths, as well as a lot of others. So if that's the case, just feel free to not vote and just say who's your fav!

nazgulinthedark
heeeeee! go ringwraiths! love

BingaBonga
Wahoo Aragron is in the lead!

nazgulinthedark
go ringwraiths!

BingaBonga
ringwraiths are sooo hot... wink

fungrl515
Of course, aragorn is in the lead. he is the sexiest guy alive, after johnny depp, at least, that's what my friend says.

mah
I wonder how many threads like these we've had. Still..there's none on the first pages, so I'll let it pass. That poll is lacking my favourites though; film favourite: boromir. book favourite; faramir

LegolasIsMyMan
GO LEGOLAS GO GO GO

badkittykitty
Im sorry but my favorite isnt on there sadFARAMIR

eldarion
oooooo, nice (sexy) picture! Maybe I've changed my mind! big grin

eldarion
Although, I have to say, in the documentaries on the EE, the guy who plays Faramir is weird looking!

Agent Phillips
I like Elrond...

spikeslover88
Aragorn is awesome in the movie! I am glad he is still in the lead!

Lord Soth
I'm with Nazgul! Go Ringwraiths!!!!!!!! smile smile big grin big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.