Exercise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
So are is this a group of fatties here, or are we fitness buffs? I try to lift three times a week, and jog that many also.

yerssot
and still no results for you... sad

mechmoggy
Work out twice a week, but not for bulk - just to keep off my beer belly. big grin

finti
Use to train football, but my knees aint too good so i walk to and back from work. About 15 min walk, or three songs on the discman cool

mechmoggy
Or one and a half listens to "the hurricane" by Bob Dylan. cool

Ratcat
Khia Bo (a bit like Tia Bo but more intense big grin ) twice a week, Aerobics once a week, Swim at least once a week.

I was spending a lot of time in the Gym until recently, need to get back into that but have been very busy of late.

And still a fatty.... stick out tongue

yerssot
training 3 times a week and competition once a week.
That and playing some soccer and basket with some friends.
And I don't have the age for a beer belly smile

King Jedi
Football as often as I can.

Texas
I just dont eat anymore. It's really hard for the first 2 weeks, but after that, when you see food you want to barf! cool

ToMacco
Good lord, Tex! embarrasment

And Bob Dylan's Hurricane kicks ass!

I've got a beer belly. I love it. It's a trophy of alcoholism! cool

Texas
Beer belly, Yuk! I'm taking this medicine and one of the side effects is weight gain, I gained 15 pounds over the summer, and now since I'm back in school, I need to loose those suckers! Got 4 more to go! Woohooo!!! smokin'

Gundark
We have a home gym in the basement, so no excuse not to work out. Four mornings a week cause Tommy's off on fridays and likes to sleep in. Mountain bike on weekends or walk the labs on old railroad bed they have made into a bike trail that runs through our town. I have no kids, so no excuse for not having a flat stomach. Tommy has a beer gut he is very proud of, but he's pretty hard the rest of the way around.

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud

JediOasis
I walk around the UK campus everyday, thats a good work out all its own. I also play baseball on the weekends and basketball when I can.

Ushgarak
I'm not fat, but that requires no effort from me.

And Edna is not fat either. No you are NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratcat
I'm hacked off now, just got back from Khai Bo tonight anbd they told us that they are reducing the number of classes from 2 to 1 because the Thursday night session has falling numbers.

Now they only one is at 9pm on a Monday night. sad

Ushgarak
Wha! How dare they! I mean, I never had uch clue what it all was but your Thursday night sessions were a part of life around here!

Ratcat
Well, something like that.

They did say that if the sumbers pick up over the next three weeks then they might keep it going on a Thursday.

Ushgarak
Ehh... well, I WOULD RC, but it's a long way to go...

Seriously, though, I hope it works out.

Gundark
My right index finger also gets a pretty good workout from my mouse.

Don't even go there finti.

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud

well in Norwegian mouse is the name for the English p**** big grin

Makes a lot of silly comments during work situations, espesially when women complains about their mouse that is not working. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
laughing out loud I'm going to remember that! big grin

mechmoggy
*Mech in a fit of school boy giggles*

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

ToMacco
The only exercise I need is the 12 oz. curl! evil face Perhaps 24 reps!!!! smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.