A choice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xGAMBITx
If I were to tell you right now that i can "restart" your life and make you into any mutant you desired, but you would have to lose everything you have now...you friends, family, pets, everything...would you do it?

DANCING BANANAS!!!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Vampiree
hell yeah! in fact i would trade my f*cked up family (shit on you folks) for a lolipop! and bein a mutant... well... not a mutant exactly but a vampire would be nice big grin oh, could i live in australia? pleaaaaasee big grin pretty pleaaaseee...

stormsgreat
i don't no what i would do, a hard question. confused if i would be part of the xaviers school place and i wasn't blue then i think i would say yes

Paola
NO!!

buffymitch
HEll no. Friends family let's think NO. life can be pretty messy sometimes but trust me i have great friend and great family. Never. Why would you become a mutant. you see what people in the the x-men world go through: Discrimantion as if we don't have that enough already. The idea of having superpowers is cool but that lifestyle hell no

stormsgreat
oh i don't think i thought allof that through

gambit88
no i like my life how it is video games i'm homschooled so i stay home alot i get money from my sister i'm about to start working so i like my life except i wouldn't mind mind control evil face Happy Dance Happy Dance

DezW
I love my family and my friends... All the mutants'd like to have a normal life - more or less - we have.
It is my life, and it is indifferent that I am a mutant or not. Sometimes it is bad like theirs. I don't envy their life, but their talents I do...

D-Chan
I would NEVER give up my friends and family for a mutant power, besides, if I could keep my family and friends plus an extra mutant power, I would choose telepathy+telekinesis like Phoenix !

D-Chan

ShadowGirl
NO!!! I love my family and friends and wouldn't give them up. Though the idea is tempting, I think I'd stick with my regular life. Besides, as buffymitch mentioned the x-men lifestyle is not a pleasant thing to go through. So, what I'm trying to say is: Thanks for the offer, but I'm happy the way I am. smile

Veralidaine
Shite yeh!
rite now tings r kinda screwed up wit ma friends..........and ma family shites me..........so yeh id do it..........

Veralidaine
oh, could i live in australia? pleaaaaasee pretty pleaaaseee...

u lyk australia? i didnt no dat many people did blink cozi i live dere.....and man i wanna live sumwhere else!

Vampiree
??????? oh, i just realised you quoted me.... YES! i would love to live in aust!!!! i'm fascinated by this coutry... big grin i mean, i know bout aust probably more that many aussies big grin but hey, i plan to study in aust as soon as i pass an exam in poland that allows you to study abroad... big grin man, i would just LOVE to live in sydney!!!!!!!! why do you wanna move???? that's weird for me... you live in a big, not too crowded, kinda rich country and you wanna move???? where? you know, if you want we can exchange big grin you get to live in poland, i go to aust! big grinDD hahahaha i'm evil evil face

Kes
veralidaine> To quote ppl just press the quote button on the post you wish to quote. Then write your messege at the end.

Veralidaine
Vampiree, i wood definitely wanna trade places wit u! big grin
dat wood be so kool jus to visit poland, just to experience sumting new!
ps, good luk wit de exam!!!!! i'm sure u'll do great! yes big grin

Veralidaine
tanks kes.... embarrasment

Mirage
Believe me people. You don't wanna live in Aus!
Especially if your not a USA fan. We're like a state of America now and our government sucks balls!
I say:
I'll give up my friends and family to become an X-man anyday!

Vampiree
why you people don't like aust so much????????? i mean it's a beautiful country and sydney is just amazing! i would trade living there for everything! and i don't think us and aust are the same, mirage... the mentality of the people is soooooooooooo different.... and american don't talk with that fabulous accent stick out tongue hehehe, no way america is is a pretty boring country compared to aust big grin
vera: i open to any suggestions! we can exchange even today big grin and thanks, but i have whoooooole 4 years till the exam big grin

Maelstrom
First - you can't have mind control if your mind is controlled by you. The fase belief that everyone desires your type of lifestyle-oh please. Have another cookie.
Now, no i prefer to attain my powers by myself. Rather than sit back and watch.
There is no way for those with no way. It's not to bad, it's glory. I feel no remorse for those who cause pain, and don't care why they choose to believe that force begets force. Everything is not like you. Where will it come from. What makes you think it will be power and force that will destroy you?

gambit88
have you ever wondered though what it would be like to have powers i mean you would always be looking over your shoulder wondering is someone there if anyone that you can't trust found out they could tell some scientist and you might be a guini pig for the rest of your life i would hate that.

kalantiaw
how about i become a member of the x-men then my family and friends can choose to accept me or not...i would do it then... if i'm just to give up everything in my life to be a mutant, i would have to say no...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.