the Prez in x2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xGAMBITx
In x2 when prof. x concentrates on all the humans the prez is just sitting there in his chair not suffering while his body gaurds are...is he a mutant (he must b)

Vampiree
jesus christ are you mad or what???? you're here since yesterday and you already made 5 useless threads!!! i'm since sept, i haven't made a single one and i'm still alive and workin!! will you cut that out????

gambit88
hey that's a bit harsh but oh well no i doubt he's a mutant otherwise he would have vetoed the registration act everytime it came up but i think he was just trying to be calm while his body guards hafta be alert.

ab012f9448
Hey, Gambit88's back!

Kes
Vampire chill out.

To me it looks like he is suffering.

shadowy_blue
He's definitely a normal human. In the X2 novelization, he was suffering as hell and he almost died when the Professor was targeting the humans.

First of, the Senate are the ones who will vote and pass up the new laws and acts. Second, the Registration Act is no longer active in X2 because the "real" Senator Kelly is dead and "Mystique as Senator Kelly" is already soft and nice about the mutants.

And not all normal humans has that huge freaking grudge about the mutants. Maybe he's just trying to be fair and reasonable. smile

gambit88
that makes sense and yea everyone i'm back sorry i was gone so long i was on vaca.

Paola
welcome back then gambit88 big grin

Kes
you know gambit88, vaca means cow big grin

Paola
laughing... yeah that's right laughing

gambit88
what language that hilarious i was on cow hahahahahahaha laughing out loud big grin cool laughing

Blind-Enemy
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kes
In portuguese (at least) not sure if its the same in spanish (from spain)

xGAMBITx
sry kes but if i dont say it then...
WTF ppl like my threads mayb you don't but others do i had 8 pgs worth and u closed it and u had a laughing smilely so u thought it was funny and it wasnt i got an pm from a grl who had a lot of messages in there sayin' that she was pissed cuz it was closed u shudnt do what you want if itsn not right... vampiree didnt like it at first but then s/he didnt mind it. I am making it again and diont close it becuz i will just keep making more and i have ova 10 email adresses and can get more so i can have so many names on this and u dont even no it!
and...jic u dont no the prez was the one who was lieing back in his chair while his body gaurds were on the florr he didnt look as if he was sufferin

Vampiree
xgambitx don't you dare to start that thread again if you don't want to end up in a coma (now kes, be panient and forgive me for what i will say now and please don't give me lectures but's i have a f*cking TIME OF THE MONTH if you know what i mean and this little fella doesn't even want to cooperate with me)
I don't really understand how can you talk like this to a person who is:
a) your mod and can bann you any second now
b) a LOT older and smarter than you
i mean i post a lot of off-topic posts and if you would read ANY of them and didn't just flip through the pages you would see that you really pissed me off then, with your rude e-mail AND makin useless threads... it only has 10 pages cuz dezzie and i made our playground out of it if you did not notice, and we will probably do the same with your other thread just because we like to post off-topic... obviously nobody told you how to use a forum so let me tell you YOU DO NOT MAKE MORE THREADS THAN POST cuz nobody likes it and it ticks everybody off..... if you didn't notice the 'choice' is the only thread of yours that works quite good and maybe this thread and the others were closed because... guess what THEY WERE USELESS!!! for god's sake think before you make a thread and i repeat once more and for the last time I DID NOT LIKE YOUR THREAD oh and by the way if you have sth to me, then say it on the forum, and not in the e-mail using more curses than polite words. please ask your mother to explain you the meaning of 'being polite' and 'good manners' if you do not know them. AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I AM A SHE!

Blind-Enemy
vampiree, this is a good time to use some of the spanish swearing!!!!!!
embarrasment wink big grin cool roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! laughing Happy Dance

xGAMBITx
well...vampiree one thing is that since u think ur so much older than me that means ur an old fat loser wit no life and just like i told kes ive redy reported him on all my diff names and i can keep em comin u cant stop me i NEVER give up

xGAMBITx
yes i do have anger management probs but they dont come out too good in wrds but let me say this if u think i have bad manners than LOOK AT YOURSELF others go to my threads...and kes...u made an X-Men pic thread latly but...i made one be4 u and u said there was one alredy so y did u make one
Im sry bout the curses its just my anger probs but just so u no i have other threads out on my other names so...unless u no my other names then ur wrong cuz otherslike my threads and it seems that u have gone to one of em too

Vampiree
blind: no. i don't want to behave like him.
xgambitx: hmmm... did i tell that i'm sooo much older than you, as you commented? no. i did not, if you did not notice i said it about kes, not me. then, it's not the age that matters but the mentality and intelligence. i don't think i have to comment you on that two. then, i never actually made a thread (correction: one, it was moved by kes to the x2 dvd thread and it was more an announcement) and surely not about any x-men pics. yes, i do look at myself and i know i can be immature sometimes, but at least i admit it. and i don't think you have an anger management problem, it's the way you were brought up and how you talk to people. next, if you never give up that's your problem, i won't argue with you for the next ten years. *sigh* do you think of making thread as a challenge or what? the 'people reply to the 100000 threads i've made, i'm so much better than you!' ? good like in thinking like that. now i won't anymore bring 'our' problems in the public thread where everybody will see it. it's pretty embarrassing, if you did not notice. i'm sorry for the quality of this message, but i do not write too fluently in a foreign language. have a nice day.

gambit88
hey now lets keep this thread clean i don't want kes killing you guys off just cool it a little do what boxers do save it fo rthe ring in other words make a dif. thread to trasha a mod.like in the off topic forum

Vampiree
hey i'm cool... cool as a stone, and i already said that i'm not going to trash this thread, if xgambitx has problems with his personality, he will pm me... kes, sorry once again, i won't drag personal things out on the thread again.

gambit88
*and all is normal once again*

Vampiree
big grin

ab012f9448
Hey vampiree, you're the same age as me!

gambit88
how old?

ab012f9448
14!

Vampiree
big grin i'm the same age as many people in this forum, i even talked about it with someone... big grin

gambit88
i'm 15 smile and hatin every minute of it it's the year where i can get my permit but my dad says i gotta wait til i'm 16

Kes
You need to cool it!
The reason it had so many posts was:
a) My PC acted up and didnt close the thread
b) Vampire and Dez had a conversation in it.
Like I said in the other thread about the same thing I closed: Threads must have a topic! I already gave you a warning...my patience is running thin!
This thread got way off topic so
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.