This is the meaner shoutout thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clavis9495
Burly, dave123 and me in the conspiracy

who will join us?

I F uckin hate that meaner b itch

silver_tears
and thats who huh

dave123

burlyman
what she said roll eyes (sarcastic) and what he said stick out tongue and what i say

clavis9495
I F U C K I N HATE HER

please pm me for more information

aliusjimbob
big grin you are all mental big grin

burlyman
oh i think YOU know what were talking about

crazy_c
r u all talkin bout me? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

Bhang
yes

dave123
nope, not you

burlyman
no you crazy c http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hug.gif

crazy_c
Happy Dance

clavis9495
Join us in the conspiracy

burlyman
conspiracy can be hard when you have no clue what its about

aliusjimbob
Who?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

burlyman
shame ...work it out....but dont post it!!!! shifty

crazy_c
i'lll join u anyway. Oh that person! *shakes fist in ager*

dave123
it MAY or MAY not be burlyman

Matrix_man
roll eyes (sarcastic) i'll join

crazy_c
grrrrrr

burlyman
aliusjimbob:
PLEASE edit that!!! its fukd up my whole view of this thread blink

burlyman
ok well this page is fine thumb up

burlyman
and it NOT about me but it COULD be about CLAVIS

clavis9495
huh?? sad

crazy_c
ooooooooooer this is confusingness confused

clavis9495
YEAH I HATE THAT FREAKIN BI TCH FACE AND SHE IS JUST SO ANNOYING MY FRIENDS WHY IS SHE EVEN HERE???

not you crazy c

Matrix_man
WHO????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Matrix_man
laughing out loud

burlyman
dont, she mite get depressed!! laughing

crazy_c
<Happy Dance can u at least hint hu it is?

Bhang

Matrix_man
laughing

crazy_c
That weird thing happenedv to the thread again confused

burlyman
thanks a bunch for messing this up too MM http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/flowers.gif

roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

crazy_c
laughing out loud

Bhang
Yeah all those ??? really mugged the Perfectly good thread up

Matrix_man
NO WORRIES!!! stick out tongue

Bhang> ur a F*ckin joker......

Bhang
evil face evil face

Matrix_man
im gona f*uck up every page of this thread......

burlyman
big grin angel

LarryTheArch
why the hell did I have to subscribe to this thread and reply from my profile screen just to post this message?

Bhang
Its called Lockout Larry laughing out loud laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
that better be sarcasm
*tears start to well up*

burlyman
this page is cool eek! for now at least roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bhang
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif <<Larry

Matrix_man
F*UCK UP TIME

WHO??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Bhang
See now that's better MM

LarryTheArch
thats not me Bhang *Whistles suspiciously through the crying*

clavis9495

saucybird007
huh OMG im confused!!

How is it???? blink
Is it me???? Am i bad? evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.