worst matrix movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
matrix 2

Korri
no way!

non of them were bad!

sith_darth_jay
indeed

Korri
nice sig btw sirth wink

sith_darth_jay
thanks, i just made it yesterday big grin

Mordecai
I couldn't pick a least favorite or "worst" movie out of the three.

Its like choosing between your own children in a way, it can never be done.

At least by me.

mook
Mordecai>Its like choosing between your own children in a way, it can never be done.

bit over the top? theyre only films...

Mordecai
You took that way to literally.

Its not like i hold them as children or anything, in fact its far from that. I was just pointing out that i couldn't pick one, and the thing about children backs it up as another situation which can't be done.

That is all, i don't make sweet love to them or anything, or hold them in my sleep, or watch them everyday or cherish them like The Matrix is my life.

Its nothing like that.

Good day, sir. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Omega
What is a worst Matrix movie?!?!????

Those two words don't really fit in the same sentence laughing

JKozzy
*in Robot voice* Worst. Matrix. Movie. DOES NOT COMPUTE! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! FALSE INFORMATION MAY BE HARMFUL TO YOUR YOUNG MIND!

burlyman
worst matrix movie?

....pleease....

mors823
worst Matrix movie... that's blasphemy el barto. Be very careful, saying that kind of thing can get you killed, or at least disliked.

hotsauce6548
mwaahahahaa... im cuming for you el barto... no im jus kiddin... none of them were bad!

ab012f9448
Number one was the only good one. Last two were crap!

mailedbypostman
terrible/worst/bad/least favorite/ + matrix=Fatal system virus 08_Smith_051

ab012f9448
WTF are you on about? Matrix is crap

Mordecai
....when compared to??

The Omega
ab012f9448> Oh, do humour me then. If Matrix is Crap, what are YOU doing here then? In a forum for discussing the Matrix Movies?? Having too much time on your hands?

mailedbypostman
If matrix is crap, its a really good looking, great smelling good-sized piece of crap.

mailedbypostman
Where'de everyone go?

movie_freak
None of them are Crap!!

The One Himself
Right! RLD and RVL are amazing movies of course but TMX is a piece of art, sublime!

burlyman
The One starrring Jet Li, was probably best in the series

The One Himself
big grin No, no. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is the real thing!! laughing

burlyman
hmm, Oceans Eleven if we are going down that end of the scale

lil bitchiness
haha laughing out loud....erm....what are we talking about!! confused

The One Himself
big grin Charlie's Angels....!!!!! big grin Whoa, I think it's too much! Sorry! embarrasment wink laughing

burlyman
erm Charlies Angels was a bit much for them, a bit different, but for their later work of the matrix series i say Forest Gump was excelent

The One Himself
Run, Neo Run!
Run, Forrest Run! laughing laughing

srandle317
Matrix two in my case was pitiful, because they had to many unneeded scenes like the long time they spent dancing in Zion,and when he was having sex with Trinity; I mean don't get me wrong I love sex in movies(monsterball) but that part just wasn't needed. Also when Neo was talking to that man about why they needed machines to live it was long and boring talk it would made a good deleted scene on the dvd. One of the worst parts is when the engineer talked to him using these extraordinarily big and unheard of words.Overall this movie spent too much time hung up on special effects because the story editing for this movie should have be a lot better.But the most most bothersome thing of all was that the characters were boring they didn't even have any facial expressions while fighting and seemed like they were bored through the whole movie.Character attitudes were good in the first Matrix and the attitudes were excellent in Matrix Revolutions,but the 2nd Matrix was just pitiful.

el_barto
WHOA WHOA WHOA NOW THATS A BIT OVER THE TOP ALL MATRIX MOVIES ARE GOOD i was asking witch one did u disliked the most

burlyman
dont cry over spilt milk

mailedbypostman
yes yes Listen to the man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.