The build up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Gotta a great weekend planned....

Firstly I'm going away with Mrs.MM to a posh hotel for a meal, bed and breakfast on Saturday. Then I've got a tequila drinking competition with my mates on Sunday. Monday night I'm off to see the Charlatans in concert in Birmingham and Tuesday I've booked off to get over my (planned) alcohol excesses. Wooo-hoo! rolling on floor laughing

Ratcat
I wish your liver and kidneys luck...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Have a great time in any case.

finti
What about legs? wink

Texas
That sounds like a totally kewl weekend smokin' ........room for 1 more? big grin

ToMacco
That's sounds like fun. I think I'll have a tequila competition here! evil face

queeq
*starts pouring tequila*

Texas
I do believe thats Finti's job roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
Awesome Mech ! We will of course require full disclosure upon your return.

queeq
Well, did you finti around then?

finti
did what????

JediOasis
This weekend will be great for me too. Friday night my roomates are going to a Halloween party. I will be dressed as AC Slater and my other two roomates will be Screech and Zack. Then Saturday we're going to another Halloween party. I will be going as an 80's rock star. Nothing better than dressing up, getting drunk, and who knows what else. evil face stick out tongue

Gundark
In the running for any costume prizes, JO ?

JediOasis
Nah, I'm just trying to impress the ladies. cool That, and it gives me a chance to live out two of my biggest dreams.
1. Becoming the icon that is AC Slater wink
2. And having an excuse to dress up like a rock star smokin'

ToMacco
I'm going to a bar on Saturday as the middle aged Obi-wan.

finti
and we dont celebrate Halloween here, but we will be up at the cemetery on Sunday evening to light a candle. I`ll try to take a picture for you all to see, it is very nice view. Hundreds of grave stones with a candles beside them.

yerssot
We also don't have it here but it's starting, for the children it's supposed to be fun

ToMacco
Haloween is a dumb holiday anyway. Just an excuse for psychos to poison candy sad

Actually, I've never heard of a case of that before.

yerssot
*standing in front of the mirror*
candyman
candyman
candyman

*a big creature stands behind him; not visible in the mirror... The creature raises his hand that is holding an axe. By a sudden move of the candyman, I'm warned and I can jump to safety. He runs after me, shouting like a psycho... I run towards the kitchen were the knifes are. I jump towards them and I can get my hand on a large kitchen knife... The Candyman looks at me with a grin... He strikes... I let myself roll backwards; thanking God that I am athletic... Now it's my time for an attack; I quickly jump towards him, my knife pointing at his chest. He foresees this and he blocks the attack, he now strikes towards my head... I let myself fall and I put the knife in his knee... The candyman screams and falls down....
I take his knife and put it in his chest... he's spitting blood as I kicked him in the head... the end of a psycho...
I get the blood out of my clothes and calmly walks back to the computer...*

mechmoggy
What's wrong Yers? You look like you've seen a ghost rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
Belief me; it wasn't a ghost! embarrasment

Texas
evil face

mechmoggy
Aaaw nuts! Best layed plans eh, I was supposed to have a nice quite night in last night but instead drank 8 cans of lager a downed a bottle of E&J Gallo Ruby to boot. In work at six with a corking hangover and now I'm gonna be stuck here till mid-afternoon. sad

mechmoggy
Ouch my noggin. Got very very drunk yesterday and had to sit through "Jeepers Creepers" which was totally pap. Off to the concert tonight though.... big grin cool

mechmoggy
Okay, they were totally excellent. Didn't drink too much cus I'd got a good charge of skunk with me. If the Charlatans are playing near you soon then go. smokin'

ToMacco
mech, isn't booze great? cool

mechmoggy
Beer and Mary Jane, the best combo in the world. smokin'

mah
excuse me if i'm wrong, but alcoholic liquids are a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery big part of your lives , aint they? rolling on floor laughing

ToMacco
It makes lots of things easier.

I call it "Liquid Courage" big grin cool cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.