Sum one, plz help me.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
ok i really wanna get a sig..and ive tried al the necessary things to get one, but everytime i go to up load ma sig, a box cumz up n says that the image i uploaded is invalid, den it sez plz chek da image n try again......ur help wood really b appreciated........

burlyman
what format is it (blink)

dave123
is it .jpg?
is it below 30kb?
does it fit the dimensions?

Veralidaine
um well da image is in mydocuments, but i dont tink i can access a jpeg file coz my compz kinda f***** up......lol.....

burlyman
blink

and it would tell you if the size was wrong
must be format

Fire
yeq

Veralidaine
k the thing is , is that ma pic was a thumb pic, den weni cliked on it o course it opened up its own box........an datz de only way i can save ma pic under a jpeg file....i got dat far, but now de problem is that the file is too large! ne one no wot ta do?

Veralidaine
lyk to resize it i mean.....

Fire
well not really unless you have photo editor

yerssot
never get why people don't get the simple resizing done!

you can do that in almost every program, even Word!

Veralidaine
yeh i no dat yerssot, but i cant save it under jpeg, i can neva do dat, i cant even find da jpeg file to save it under.....

Veralidaine
geez, ive tried 4 ages and i tink ahm gunna giv up.......but stil...tanku for everyonez help...... smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.