worst album ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
i don't realy have an opinion but i want to hear yours

in flames
St Anger

cause it disspointed the s*** in me

loserib
yeah ill go with St anger too the promoted it way to much as being there best and that made it even more of a dissapointment

in flames
ya saying all that crap about getting back to there roots..st anger is even worse then load

loserib
yeah im totaly agreed i would much rather sit through load then have to hear the whole St anger album they just pushed it way too much and got expectations way to high

in flames
and the lack of solo's too and james voice never sounded this s**** its hard to believe that they are the same band that made master of puppets and ride the lightning!

loserib
yeah the lack of silos pissed me off i mean heres a band with some of the best solos ever then nothing barly even i lick in the whole album

in flames
you know there only a few parts i like about it the drums and some of the lyrics..the drums sound different and powerfull which kinda cool

but other then that sadly the album is rubbish..they tried so hard to sound nu metal lol if u know what i mean

loserib
yeah i know what you meen

Killer
Type O Negatives new one sucked...

boxofdeath
personally, i was very disappointed by the "ernest goes to jail" soundtrack. especially after how freakin super wonderfully awesome the "ernest goes to camp" soundtrack was. it was just oozing with grammy-worthy music.

Killer
huh? they have soundtracks... ?

boxofdeath
what have u been living under a rock for the past decade? they went multi-platinum on 3 continents

Killer
a tree.

boxofdeath
oh i was thinking about buying this nice beach front sub-tree home. any suggestions?

wicker_man
Slipknot ~ Iowa
Good Charlotte ~ The Young & The Hopeless
Anything by Tool or The Deftones
Fast and the Furious OST

finti
Dario Mallo`s Voodo Child is awfull

alic88
american life=madonna

in flames
APC was okay for me..but it was kinda of a weak follow up for there debut album! but its still good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.