Which Game Should I Get? [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ok which game.

Im BIG FAN of SIlent hill games. but Prince of Persia looks good but too easy sad any ideas?

Voorhees
Which kind of genres do u like?

Voorhees
Have u heard of manhunt. That game looks awesome. very dark and disturbed.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yes i have heard of manhunt but i didn't like previews. but you cant judge a book by its cover.ill check it out maybe.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
voorhees i like many different kind of genres from adventure/strategy/action etc etc. but im tired of first person shooters.

Voorhees
well i should be getting it in about 3 weeks. Thats when it comes out in Aus. But i cna tell u what its like when i get it if u want.

Voorhees
do u like role playing games?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im tired of RPG's. ffa is great but i got tired of the series. FF6 and 7 were best IMO.

Voorhees
Yeah FF7 was the best final fantasy

Voorhees
silent hill 3 is coming out soon isnt it?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yes it is. but i dont know exact date. maybe its out already? ill check

Voorhees
Im not to sure. but you would get it before me. Australia always has to wait ages for games to come out.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i heard PSX came out in Japan already is this true?

Voorhees
Sony's all-in-one PSX console to go on sale Dec 13

i just found out on a website

forbes.com

h0ck3yh0rr0r
k.

Voorhees
looks pretty cool though.

A PSX with a 160-gigabyte HDD will sell for 79,800 yen ($731) and be able to record up to 204 hours of television, the company said. It will also sell a 250-gigabyte version for 99,800 yen.

Voorhees
gotta go dude. Take care

h0ck3yh0rr0r
good info man.

movie_freak
Silent Hill 3

BackFire
Silent hill

SilverFighter
Get Prince of Persia, the acrobatics and the controls are sooo smooth. Game looks sharp and very colorful. The Camera is very easy to move (just like in TC Splitter Cell) and you can zoom in and out. The challenges require skills but once you earn them, the stunts are so much fun to pass and makes gameplay so much more fun. Go for Prince of Persia you'll like it! big grin

SaTsuJiN
I voted prince of persia because with silent hill we all know what to expect from it by now, so theres no originality left. I'd rather play some brand new fresh ideas than a rehash in sheeps clothing

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hmmm its a tie. im going with Silent Hill. for many reasons.
1.i like horror/suspense games more than adventure.
2. adventure games i finish too fast.
3. adventure games are easy (most)
4. Resident Evil series i played and it's nothing like Silent HIll. SH better.

so i think ima get Silent Hill.
thx everyone.

DracotheDragon
Silent hill, im with backfire.

TrAnCeDuO
prince of persia seems to be pretty hyped up but hey its bullettime and all that so id recomend to get it if you like the matrix...

Dregh
I am gonna buy a game on my birthday this 28th , But I'm too confused.
I like GTA Vice City and counter strike , so I was wonderin if you could give me recomendations (tell me which game you like , no need to be GTA VC or CS)

Note to moderators: I am looking for advices , so please don't move this thread to a games one.

stinkfist462
*yawn* they both are extremely boring
but i got to say Counter Strike ..

N.Tonks
GTA VC

Dogbert
For the computer, Xbox or PS2?

Dregh
Hey you can say other games apart from CS and VC too.!

Dregh
Computer , sorry

Peloquin
ok stink and tonks you might want to read over the post again..."(tell me which game you like , no need to be GTA VC or CS)"

Doom 3 should be out around the 28th , get that. It's next gen and closest thing to playing a movie.

sandman26
if its computer i would reserve a copy of city of heroes

Dogbert
For computer, I would say Counter Strike because of the online muliplayer big grin

Lord_Andres
I would go and buy warcraft III if you don't already have it big grin

DracotheDragon
Wait until DOOM3 comes out and buy it!

Lord_Andres
we don't know when that'l be Draco

rusky
Get Half-Life 2 !! eek!

WindDancer
Get them both, if you can go for Counter-Strike!

my codename is industrialX if you get online

tptmanno1
He HAS GTA and CS!

Get Call of Duty
KOTOR too

Linkalicious
NO ONE GET CS ON XBOX!!!!!! it's rediculous...one of the worst remakes i've ever seen....

Im_Fuzzy
I'm going with.... GTA VC

Darth Jello
Sonic CD

SaTsuJiN
Heh, I wouldnt recommend cs on xbox either... I gave it to my nephews after I bought it :/ since for PC I would say get counterstrike cuz the multiplay is very fun.

WindDancer
I play it and it is ridiculous slow. I have to admit that the Xbox made a mistake with this one. Is much better for the PC.

SaTsuJiN
Its not really xbox's fault... the developers sucked hard and made a poor conversion

MasterWizard
WarCraft 3, KotOR, Neverwinter Nights are the best ones I think. And if you are looking for a classic game series, get Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2 + expansions. Best series I have ever played.

Nemesis X
Which videogame should I buy in September, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed or Silent Hill: Homecoming?

Dark-Jaxx
I'm buying Force Unleashed, but that is just me.

Morridini
Depending on how reviews turn out, I'll maybe buy Force Unleashed, the Silent Hill series however has never seemed interesting to me.

leonheartmm
silent hill.

Neo Darkhalen
Force Unleashed.

SH has not been good since 2.

Peach
Merged pre-existing threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.