What is your opinion on citizens' right to bear arms?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HavocHound
Are you anti-gun or pro? Are you anti-self-defense? Are you anti-national defense? Do you believe in total dependency on government or do you believe in freedom and individuality? Do you believe government is the servant or the master?

Please state the reasons for your beliefs.

~~~~~

AND DON'T DELETE THIS THREAD!! Anyone who deletes, closes, or locks this thread is a lacky of totalitarianism.

finti
Trying the Bill of rights here or what.?
Do you want an European view on the matter?

And boy are we objective here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Jedi
Anti-gun, anti-rightwing nazi groups (don't know if yours is one of them).

Texas
I think we should be allowed to have small hand guns only for hunting and self protection. I dont think we should be allowed to have those big machine guns or anything roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
taking all the fun away Tex wink

ToMacco
What the hell is going on here? Who is this guy?

finti
a newbie

ToMacco
roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't beleive a word he says.

He's 20 years old, how could he possibly feel betrayed by government. He preaches how government should be eliminated, then he says it's a violation of freedom of speech to delete his threads.

HH, isn't the bill of rights part of the government that you're hiding behind? I thought you hate the government.

finti
Nah he is probably and N.R.A supporter and have a poster of Charlton Heston on the wall. big grin

ToMacco
laughing out loud

yerssot
mocking the newbies?
how childish! how Texas!

queeq
AHA, a challenge! I'm not a lacky, buddy, I AM totalitarianism. evil face

And to exercise my EXTREME power, I hereby sentence this particular gun thread with nazistic tendencies to be closed. Preach on in the other one if you like. But I'll be watching! evil face evil face

This, HavocHound, is MY right for self-defense. evil face

Texas
embarrasment embarrasment It's still open embarrasment embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.