worst game ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
it would have to be britneys dance grooves sick sick sick sick sick

Tex
Superman for N64!

Had more fog than London in January! sick

Ushgarak
"Ever" has to be figurative, not literal. Go back to the 8-bit days and you will find what dire really means- even relative to the time.

DyceIBG
Ok, we all know that there have been some f------ sad attempts at games. and worst, some people played them and actually liked them. I just wanna know what people think the worst game(s) is/are. Personally, I thought 7th saga for then snes was babbage (worse than garbage).

Neo_Version 7
I thought that one game for the PS1, Spawn something sucked ballz.

SaTsuJiN
Iron and blood (a fighting game) for playstation 1 , god it was so horrible I wanted to stab my eyes out. Star Wars : Masters of Teras Kasi comes at a close 2nd place

SilverFighter
That one and also ANY game that has the Olsen twins and Barbie on the cover. Why would developers waste their talents on sissy,boring, pink color, airhead, games? YUCK!

TrAnCeDuO
i would have to say...minority report,any sports game,and gauntlet legends....

wicker_man
The Final Fantasy Series way over rated.

TrAnCeDuO
in ways yes and in ways no.....youll have to tell me by what you mean by overrated...

wicker_man
I've played 7,8 & 9 and i found the story layout pretty boring in comparision to other games i've played, the characters are pretty cliched and the game play is pretty tedious.

DracotheDragon
Uh uh. Barbie games are so bad, I can't even look at the stupid doll without thinking that the games and anything related to barbie is gay.

DracotheDragon
(I dont play barbie games, by the way)

TrAnCeDuO
in a way you got a point i mean after all....why are all the girls always black haired?but besides that and a few other things i dont see how the the storys are boring....i mean what did you expect? an edge of your seat thriller?this is an rpg not a horror.....

wicker_man
I play a number of RPGs and true they are not all set in the same time as FF (i.e. Neverwinter Knights, Star Wars : Galaxies, Diablo, Baldurs Gate etc) i prefer these types of RPG.

TrAnCeDuO
bah....diablo and balders gate is boring.....but something tells me your one of those multiplayer kind of people....i like goin solo so i prefer rpgs like final fantasy....anyways...well have to see what you say about final fantasy when ya check out crystal chronicles and final fantasy XI(both are multiplayer but XI is online only)

hotsauce6548
it woud be the Drunken Warriors for jaguar

TrAnCeDuO
also another game would be buck bumble and gex for the n64.....

wicker_man
Actually i am a die hard FPS fan it was after playing Baldurs Gate : Shadows of Amin that i broadend my tastes.

sith_darth_jay
those are different kinds of RPG's (totally diferent, especially compared to FF) FF is a turns based game (pure RPG), but if you didn't like them, it's ok, not everybody likes pizza

TrAnCeDuO
i know what you mean wicker man....i used to excellent on perfect dark....now with my latest phantasy star addiction my fps skills have deterriorated into nothing.... sick

DracotheDragon
fps skills? Huh Trance?

TrAnCeDuO
FirstPersonShooter=FPS

DracotheDragon
DOOM is the BEST fps of any kind. Period. Im waiting for 3 to come out yet.

DyceIBG
I was gonna say that. But yeah, like someone said before, FF is a solo game line, and it's turn style based, so if your not patient, you won't really like the games. FF deals with a whole lot of reading and crap, Diablo or Baldures gate, you can just run through the game without talking to anyone and know what to do (mostly anyways. Diablo 2 needs some reading for some quests). And I play all types of RPG's. Die hard fan of em. Oh, and another game that sucked was Fallout 1&2 and brotherhood of steel will probably be just another sucky game (although it's a shooter now, not an rpg)

stinkfist462
just put what u think is the worst game ever... sorry if this is already on here.... too lazy to search..

sith_darth_jay
yeah we did stinkfist

superman N64, scobbie doo the cyber chase PS1 (i hate my lil brother for buying that game

stinkfist462
lol... yeah superman was a waste... but i think its uh...... postal 2.... no point wutso ever... just a lame ass game where u run around and kill.... BORING!!!!

scott
super monkeyball jr

just seeing the preview ruined an already stupid game

concept: be a monkey in a glass ball and go through a door

Tex
merged threads...

DanZeke25
i agree wit hotsauce... drunken warriors for Jaguar sucked

ragesRemorse
pretty much every game for jaguar sucked. But there are far to many shit games to pick just one. One game that i cant understand why it was made, was V.I.P with pamela anderson. I mean no one watched that show, and there gonna make a game of it.

el_barto
**shuders**

ragesRemorse
yep thats how i feel when i walk past that game on the discount rack

stinkfist462
laughing

octapushunter
i watched V.I.P. every night. that show rocked my balls off.

worst game ever- anything named FINAL FANTASY

end of discussion.
the tread can be closed now

BackFire
ShaqFu

Voorhees
Any dancing game ever made.

mors823
I'm suprised that BackFire didn't say ETM. With all his negative posts on it, anyone would of guessed. All well.

Worst game? Wrestling games and senseless violence games suck. Violence in VG's is alright as long as it's not too much. Some games are only pop because they're the most violent.

movie_freak
Theres heaps but the worst is Tetris and Monopoly.

MegaDraic
Alright, for me the worst game ever, sadly enough, came from the FF series, in my opinon FFVIII is the worst game that i have ever played, but yet i would still play this over other games that are involved with barbie(hore) and the olsen twins, and to me playing FFVIII is like induring surgery while i am awake

ZackStrifeFF7AC
yah i agree with MegaDraic 8 blew the big one, i also though The Scorpian King licked cheese of goats balls for dimes.

SaTsuJiN
Outtrigger by sega ... horrible.. I wound up buying it cuz there werent many FPSs for dreamcast at that point in time

DBZ : Budoukai 3 ... people kept telling me how good it was so I picked it up... very disappointing..

and all 'Tomb Raider's after 2.. excluding the new one cuz I havent played it yet embarrasment

JacopeX
all tohse wrestling games made before 2003

IcePunk
I dunno if I've actually played an really bad game since I only buy games with really good ratings and I check at different sites and different magazines.

SaTsuJiN
lol.. back in the saturn and ps1 days I basically went by rentals.. or word of mouth.. only read the gaming mags for news, rather than reviews .. cuz back then they gave Psychic Force a horrible rating.. when in fact it was one of the better games for PS1

IcePunk
That's why I read different mags and read at different sites and look if the game Im interrested in got mostly good ratings and then I buy and enjoy a good game. Simple as that.

Phat J
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Outtrigger by sega ... horrible.. I wound up buying it cuz there werent many FPSs for dreamcast at that point in time

DBZ : Budoukai 3 ... people kept telling me how good it was so I picked it up... very disappointing..

and all 'Tomb Raider's after 2.. excluding the new one cuz I havent played it yet embarrasment

yeah the tomb raider games just got worse and worse after 2, they used to be great.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Phat J
yeah the tomb raider games just got worse and worse after 2, they used to be great.
until.............Tomb Raider Legends.

The worse game I've played is P.N. 03

Oh my god. This game sucked bloody cow teats.

is it comprehensible.....

Phat J
was legends good? i never played that one. i stopped after 4 i think, it just got boring.

what was legends like, were you fighting people or just running around the jungle with tigers and monkeys?

IcePunk
Originally posted by InnerRise
until.............Tomb Raider Legends.

The worse game I've played is P.N. 03

Oh my god. This game sucked bloody cow teats.

I've played worse, the gameplay sucked, but i like the music and the cool grafics ^^

InnerRise
was legends good? i never played that one. i stopped after 4 i think, it just got boring.

what was legends like, were you fighting people or just running around the jungle with tigers and monkeys?

Tomb Raider Legends just came out 2 Weeks ago.

There are Jungle Type Areas, and yes you're shooting and fighting people.

You're not exactly running around with Tigers and stuff. They're not your friends.

When you see one, you shoot one.

Scorpion_Master
worst game... hmmm.. all n00b realistic racing and sports game! yes

Phat J
Tomb Raider Legends just came out 2 Weeks ago.

There are Jungle Type Areas, and yes you're shooting and fighting people.

You're not exactly running around with Tigers and stuff. They're not your friends.

When you see one, you shoot one.

in tomb raider 3, you just ran around for like an hour jumping around the jungle, then saw the odd tiger and got to shoot it, then repeated the process.

is it actually fun to play, or is it the same type of gameplay?

IcePunk
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
worst game... hmmm.. all n00b realistic racing and sports game! yes Agreed...except Forza ofcourse big grin

Darth Jello
Meh, I'll do it by franchise and then if i think of anything especially shitty i'll post it later-
Mario-Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Zelda-The Adventure of Link
Megaman-Megaman & Bass:Challenger from the Future
Metroid-Return of Samus
Final Fantasy-Mystic Quest
Sonic-Knuckles' Chaotix
Castlevania-Castlevania (64)

CaptainStoic
Hmmmmmmm. Monster Rancher 3, where the f**k did they go wrong? I liked part one for the PS1, but part 3??? The worst RPG that I have ever played had to be Suikoden 4. Oh and Red Ninja... you'd think that with great graphics comes great game control... wrong, you have to strategically adjust the camera angles before attempting to beat anything in this game. The best part about the game is that you get occasional upskirt views. If you have never had the pleasure of buying it, I would suggest staying far away.

MadMel
wait wait wait....a bad metriod???...hmm...which console was it on??

IcePunk
Originally posted by MadMel
wait wait wait....a bad metriod???...hmm...which console was it on??
It's on Gameboy grey but it wasnt bad

Scorpion_Master

1021kid
the worst game i have ever played was monsters inc on ps1 it sucked donkey nuts

IcePunk
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
it was Über cool
Yupp ^^

Darth Jello
Return of Samus was ok, but it sucked balls compared to every other metroid game. Complicated layout, no map, terrible music (with 1 or 2 exceptions), you can only have one beam at a time, terrible graphics, etc.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Return of Samus was ok, but it sucked balls compared to every other metroid game. Complicated layout, no map, terrible music (with 1 or 2 exceptions), you can only have one beam at a time, terrible graphics, etc.
OK now you're talking about metroid 1 which didnt suck wither

Koala MeatPie
E.T. on Atari

They made 6 million Copies, didn't sell at all...

So they buried them in the desert.

Darth Jello
no, i'm talking about Metroid II, anyway, more aweful games-
The original few metal gear games (someone has to admit it)
any game made by LJN
bible adventures
Xardion
Actraiser 2
Castlevania: Circle of the moon
the entire ghouls and ghosts series

MadMel
MG...or MGS???? coz i liked MGS

InnerRise
in tomb raider 3, you just ran around for like an hour jumping around the jungle, then saw the odd tiger and got to shoot it, then repeated the process.

is it actually fun to play, or is it the same type of gameplay?
It's fun and fresh.

You actually going back in tombs like i said before and solving puzzles and meeting up with people and there's an actual story.

There's a reason you're doing what you're doing.

You should get it.

FullMetalLover1
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
E.T. on Atari

They made 6 million Copies, didn't sell at all...

So they buried them in the desert.
seriously?! cool ^_^

Phat J
It's fun and fresh.

You actually going back in tombs like i said before and solving puzzles and meeting up with people and there's an actual story.

There's a reason you're doing what you're doing.

You should get it.

alright, nice.

ill rent it next time im at blockbuster.

Darth Jello
no, i meant the 8-bit metal gear games, including the black sheep, snake's revenge.

MadMel
nbever played them..

Darth Jello
the only thing cool about em was that the secret password in the NES version of Metal Gear led to nintendo deleting vowels from all future password systems-
If you enter in F*CKME111111111111111
as your password, you start in the room before the last boss with barely any life, a low rank, and nothing but cigarettes.

MadMel
hystericalhystericalhysterical lol

pinkfloydkor
definatly superman 64, worst game ever, even though wipeout for 64 sucked pretty bad. I also HATE all Final Fantasy games.

InnerRise
Originally posted by pinkfloydkor
definatly superman 64, worst game ever, even though wipeout for 64 sucked pretty bad. I also HATE all Final Fantasy games.

Well we definitely can't take what you say to heart if you hate ALL Final Fantasy Games.

alright, nice.

ill rent it next time im at blockbuster.

buy it

Tthe Almighty
The Worst game ever is GTA san andreas, although i have a copy. i mean wants to play a game were u run round as a gangster steel cars eat burgers and buy crappy clothes, because i don't.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Tthe Almighty
The Worst game ever is GTA san andreas, although i have a copy. i mean wants to play a game were u run round as a gangster steel cars eat burgers and buy crappy clothes, because i don't.
I'm not a fan of the game myself and own no copies.

But think about your question again and I'm sure you could come up with an answer.

All of these wannabe gangstas today.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Tthe Almighty
The Worst game ever is GTA san andreas, although i have a copy. i mean wants to play a game were u run round as a gangster steel cars eat burgers and buy crappy clothes, because i don't. What the f**k? Dude, are you all right?!

1021kid
Originally posted by pinkfloydkor
definatly superman 64, worst game ever, even though wipeout for 64 sucked pretty bad. I also HATE all Final Fantasy games. final fantasy owns you basterd

Alpha Centauri
The Bouncer.

-AC

Tthe Almighty
that game was like the first ps2 game right?

IcePunk
one of em at least

NBT
25 to life! I hated that game they made it look all awesome i bought it and it sucked. Graphics horrible, sound effects, mouth talking, fake shots, green then red blood, a girl who kills everyone, it's the gangsta hood story which really sucked any story sucked with those graphics. Like San Andreas except that game was awesome!! But missed one thing.

1021kid
Originally posted by NBT
25 to life! I hated that game they made it look all awesome i bought it and it sucked. Graphics horrible, sound effects, mouth talking, fake shots, green then red blood, a girl who kills everyone, it's the gangsta hood story which really sucked any story sucked with those graphics. Like San Andreas except that game was awesome!! But missed one thing. yeah it sucked

NBT
You played it as well? I bought it and made a fool of myself. They really pulled one.

1021kid
yeah i played it and i hated myself for it

NBT
LOL! So did i.

IcePunk
That's a strong reason to read videogame mags

Tthe Almighty
Pick up a copy of games tm read the reviews, that way you won't buy that really sucks

IcePunk
exactly

InnerRise
Don't forget "Tips and Tricks" Magazine and "Playstation U.S." Magazine.

That's what I rely on besides the internet. Get 'em Monthly.

MadMel
i alwyas read the pc powerplay reviews...they tend to be correct..i h8 the ign reviews though..i like ign, but their reviews are total BS...

IcePunk
I like gamespot's reviews confused

MadMel
gamespots are fine..

NineCoronas
Dirty Dozen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.