Not-So-Perfect Celebrities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HannaBananabal
I'm talking about those who have made it in the limelight, at the same time, not being perfect, giving the rest of us hope that we too can make it!

For instance, as I hear it, Heather Locklear is not as perfect as she looks. It's said that she wears false upper teeth!

Not every movie star's complexion is perfect. Take Ewan McGregor: his "beauty marks" are what make him who he is, easier to tell apart from the others.

Enrique Iglesias is the same way, though he had to have his famous mole removed. It was said to be cancerous.

There's also the overweight stars, as the case of Ruben Studdard proved that all sizes can be successful! I myself am overweight, and Ruben (not to mention Kimberly Locke) really inspired me to actually try American Idol to see how far I get.

Also, Steve Buscemi is a great actor, but his teeth aren't that perfect either, and it's what makes him!

You guys can talk about these, and other not-so-perfect celebrities that you know about.

Caribbean_Chick
well Jack Black ain't exactly you're perfect looking guy.. but he's still hot and he rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock

Justin Etre
Viggo Mortensen? Dawn French? Billy Boyd? I could go on for ages, lol

punkyhermy
Kate Winslet.Yeah she's damn pretty but her body is not really holliywood material

Evy_O
There are many of them yes Danny de Vitto, Barbara Streisant... and more.

NyC-gUrL
omg yeah barbra streisands nose is the scariest sick

Elijah Wood doesnt seem perfect to me either

Evy_O
Is it Barbra or Barbara? messed Well yeah, she's not at all pretty, but I think she looked a bit better than usual in The Way we Were.

Ditto about Elijah yes

Lord Soth
Owen Wilson has the broken-nose look, and he's still a Hollywood star.....in fact, he makes it look good

azyne
Most people would disagree with me on this, but Hilary Duff's definitely made me feel like "Damn, if that girl can be famous, who can't!?"

Evy_O
I like Owen Wilson big grin

roundisfunny
Steve Buscemi, Jack Palance, Sean Whalen, Roy Schieder....

eleveninches
Jonny Vegas (UK B-list celebrity - used to be on the Big Breakfast, had his own movie released recently)

Jack Black

Steven Hawkings

Hugh Heffner

Danni DiVito

Paverotti

Michael Moore

Ozzy Ozbourne

Paul McCartney's Wife

WindDancer
Gary Coleman
Ron Jeremy
Ana Nicole Smith
Howard Stern

eleveninches
Steven Spielburg
george Lucas
Morgan Freeman

eleveninches
Antony Hopkins

fly_girl130USA
Elijah Wood is purdy, therefore he is HollyWOOD like. wink

rupertsgurl4eva
emma watson NOT Hermione.
she wears 2 much lipgloss and her hair...well.
also her teeth kinda freak me out.
but neway i came here 2 say that the title of this forum is a little odd...
i mean...not-so-PERFECT celebs.?That could be taken wrong. ppl are imperfect, so who said celebs. should be any diff.? its just a fact of life.

silver_tears
Celebs have cellulite yes

http://www.icircle.com/images/library/asis2262004113226AM.jpg

notice her thighs, that's beyonce btw cool

NyC-gUrL
no expressionwhoa

Evy_O
that's... eek

NyC-gUrL
yeah no expression

silver_tears
stick out tongue it just proves she's human

yerssot
as all humans, no one is perfect

if you want to poke fun at them for that ... why not at the same time poke fun at you or who ever else you like for not being perfect yourself?

Ronny
WORD eek! i lover Jack Black droolio

elisha is fit
denise richards has done playboy so she isnt exactly perfect

uma040
Daniel watever his name is from Harry Potter...i HATE the way his mouth moves wen he speeks in the film...not that that is such a big deal but wen i watched the recent harry potter movie i couldn't help hating him big grin

Legoluv
i hate kate bosworth...hmm...wonde rhow she got to fame `_`

charmedFairy
not so perfect celebs? hm anyone and everyone from simple plan, GC, jesse mcartney, and JLO

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Ugh JLO sick

SimplePlanChica
I love all the guys from Simple Plan.. they are so cute... and I cant stop thinking about them...

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Um this is a thread on celebs u DONT like

draconigena
Actually, it sounds to me like it's on celebs that you do like, but that aren't the cookie-cutter perfect Hollywood image.

Kathy Bates.

SimplePlanChica
david is like perfect for me in everyway

ZoooMbEE
david is perfect for me ... he loves me

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
blink

draconigena
Wow.

no

Ronny
Word messed

people need lives sad

TWelling4Ever
lindsay lohan phone1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.