Running

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
Okay there's this song, it's called Running obviously, and i know that it's by Biggie and someone else... I'm not for sure who else, but i don't really mind that... anyway... if you think you've heard here's a part of it

why am I tryin to live if i'm just livin to find,
why am i tryin to see if there ain't nothin in sight
why am i trying to give if no one gives me a try
why am i tryin to live if i'm just livin to die

wonderful song... your opinions? wink

in flames
Biggie the notorious b.i.g ?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Tupac and NOtorious BIg- Runnin'
i love that song. i recommend to everyone.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
IT's produced by Eminem. Its in new album by Tupac REssurection. i give it a 5 out of 5. kick ass song. Eminem did a really good job.

in flames
i didnt bother to buy ressurection because its all the songs remasterd and mixed and they have done that a 1000's times beofre and also because better days was a disspointment but theres this song on REssurection called "ghosts" and its pretty good

BingaBonga
sorry, my bad... but i love this song... it's one of those songs that you'll always love... but that may fade, since i've only heard it about 15 times... after about 30, i may get tired of it sad but for now... Happy Dance

h0ck3yh0rr0r
BingaBong- i heard it over a 100 times in a row lol i didn't find it boring. kinda short in my opinion

in flames- yea better days was a little dissapointing but it wasn't that bad. yea "ghost" is a tight song.

BingaBonga
hehe, it's on right now... Happy Dance Happy Dance if anyone lives in central illinois... 92.9.... if not, that sucks.... Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.