Sentinel Factory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Has anyone ever discussed why the sentinels are designed squid-like or the history behind them? I know that in one of the Matrix stories in the Matrix Comics they show the ruin or rubble of a wall with what appears to be a former security company named Sentinel.

Any other Jedi-like input?

Osiris
"Sentinels" is also a topic in AI.
I dont know about there design but i have seen something about it on thematrix.com

sith_darth_jay
the robots are design to look like that cuz the wacho bros consider the bugs like creatures to be perfect. or so i heard.....(correst me if i'm wrong)

mook
yeah thats said in 'the making of matrix revolutions'.
also explaing the bug like creatures on the floor near the end of M3 when Neo is on his way to meet the machine mouth.

Did anyone else notice the rubble with "sentinel" on it in the comics? Hunters, I believe is the story.

mailedbypostman
Baby Senties!

JediHDM
it would be interesting to see the wake of Orange glow that the Sentinels leave as they are traveling in groups...it would, in fact, look like the tunnel the diggers leave...hmmm...anyway...

yes, the sentinels, and all machines, are designed with a certain insectoid appearance to them...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.