Do You Like Me!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrEaK.CoM
WHO HERE LIKES ME. smile

burlyman
some people are soo insecure stick out tongue

of course..... but theres no poll....its losing the trend

FrEaK.CoM
SORRY I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO LIKES ME NOT JUST LOOK AT POLES LOL

burlyman
i like looking at poles

AND I LIKE CAPS LOCK stick out tongue

FrEaK.CoM
sorry about the caps lock just happens

BidMyBlood2Run
I like u!

The Force
yes nikkie is kewl big grin

FrEaK.CoM
well i know that lol

Korri
i like ya Nikki

agent killgit
Your ok...

Agent Phillips
I think you're pretty cool smile

Chikodee
It does not make sense to seek likeness out of ones who we know not of their heart but their mask and what they write to us over this forum. the apple never falls far from the tree

Korri
i c

Agent Phillips
Couldn't you have just said 'We can't know if we like you cause we don't know you in real life'

must_kill_Santa
wouls have been easier i think we need you to translate coz i dont unnderstand what she is sayin

Chikodee
She is saying whats in your heart

must_kill_Santa
well she doesnt know whats in my heart does she for all she knows its is black and empty

Korri
roll eyes (sarcastic)

must_kill_Santa
stick out tongue

Chikodee
Now now, noones heart is black and empty. in this world there is only one thing we all seek - love and to be cared for

must_kill_Santa
why i dont care if im cared for and why do i want love all i want is to go to bed

Korri
laughing nice one!

must_kill_Santa
*bows* thank you
now then where is my cd

Korri
*hands cd to MKS*

must_kill_Santa
thanks i found it now

Chikodee
you need love dear u must search further in your heart to realise this, infact i think you have already had your heart broken

must_kill_Santa
im only 14 how could i possiably had it broken

Agent Phillips
We don't all need love, some of us are quite happy with our lives as they are. I've never gotten all this search your heart stuff, it doesn't make any sense to me. For one thing the heart has nothing to do with the way we feel, it just pumps blood around our bodies. The only organ that controls our actions and 'feelings' is the brain.

must_kill_Santa
nicely said
my throat hurts and i cant sing but ive got to practise

Korri
apart rrom when it comes to Smiddy...rite AP? laughing

must_kill_Santa
laughing out loud

Agent Phillips
I make exceptions where Smiddy is concerned love

must_kill_Santa
lol

Chikodee
your heart is a term of otherwise reffered to for your soul. ur brain controlls you mechanically but without a soul we might as well be dead, if you are not here to be loved there is no point being at all as your heart (soul) will not be fullfilled with life

must_kill_Santa
well im sorry but there is more to life then love

Greek_girl
that is very true thats why im sort of in love!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh!

young love its nothin heavy but my feelings for him are still huge!

Korri
who? steven?

must_kill_Santa
well im not in love sure i love my friend sbut i have more important things to be thinking about

Korri
good 4 u girl!

must_kill_Santa
thanks sweetie

Korri
wink *hugs*

must_kill_Santa
*hugs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.