Lets have a quiz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heen68
don't look at the books

1)in book 1 which Weasley twin asked Harry if he wanted help with his trunk.

2)what was the reporter in book 4 called.

3)name the champion from Durmstrsang and Beauxbaton.

4)what is the hogwarts caretaker called.

5)what kind of glasses does Dumbledore wear.

6)what is lupins,james's,sirius's and peters animal.

7)name all the defence against the dark arts teacher.

8)in book 2 what is the blind spider that lives in the forbidden forest called.

9)what is Hagrids dog called.

10)in book 2 why is Hagrid taken to Azkaban.

11)in book 1 Hagrid had a pet dragon what was its name.

12)what is Hermione's cat called.

13)in book 2 what was the Snake that lived in the chamber of secrets called.

14)name all the weasley children.

15)who is sirius killed by sad

azyne
That was pathetically easy.

Some real questions:
1) Who was Lily with in Snape's pensieve?
2) How many times did Harry have the dream about the Department of Mysteries?
3) What spell was used to break all of the prophecies in the Dept. of Mysteries?

etc.

Mirage
Taking a stab at these. I ain't no champ. It's been ages since i've read HP.

1)in book 1 which Weasley twin asked Harry if he wanted help with his trunk. ~George asks Fred to help him. So technicaly...Both.
2)what was the reporter in book 4 called. ~Rita Skeeter
3)name the champion from Durmstrsang and Beauxbaton. ~Victor Krum & Fluer Delacour
4)what is the hogwarts caretaker called. ~Argus Filch
5)what kind of glasses does Dumbledore wear. ~Crescent moon spectacles
6)what is lupins,james's,sirius's and peters animal. Lupin-Wolf (Moony), Sirius-Dog(Padfoot), James-Stag(Prongs), Peter-Rat(Wormtail)
7)name all the defence against the dark arts teacher. Book 1: Quirrel, Book 2: Lockhart, Book 3: Lupin, Book 4: Mad-Eye Moody (Barty Crouch JNR), Book 5: Umbridge
8)in book 2 what is the blind spider that lives in the forbidden forest called. ~Aragog
9)what is Hagrids dog called. ~Fang
10)in book 2 why is Hagrid taken to Azkaban. ~They think he opened the COS
11)in book 1 Hagrid had a pet dragon what was its name. ~Norbert
12)what is Hermione's cat called. ~Crookshanks
13)in book 2 what was the Snake that lived in the chamber of secrets called. ~Basilisk
14)name all the weasley children. ~Charlie, Fred, George, Ron, Percy, Bill and Ginny(Virginia)
15)who is sirius killed by ~His cousin Bellatrix Lestrange

The others...
1) Who was Lily with in Snape's pensieve? ~The Mauraders
2) How many times did Harry have the dream about the Department of Mysteries? ~3
3) What spell was used to break all of the prophecies in the Dept. of Mysteries? ~Reducto

Hope i did okay!

leah11
technically the veil killed sirius not Bellatrix coz she only used a stunning spell or something

jennyanderson
Yeah, and we are still not sure wheather he is really dead or not.

jennyanderson
Oh, and here are some other questions that I'v conjured up, and don't think that you could answere all, they are really very nasty!
1. what is the tune that Hagrid was playing in his flute when the trio cornered him in PS movie about Norbert's egg?
2.What did the Centaurs do to Umbridge? (Ok, I know that no one knows the answer, but I'm guessing gang rape maybe? I don't know, but it serves her right anyway.)
3.What were the thing/s that Harry and Draco were talking about when they FIRST met?
4.Which is/are the first female character Harry saw that is also his school mate?
5.What is/are the properties of a bezor?
6.What is a bezor?
7.Which Dragon/s is/are blue in color?
8.How many Dragons are native to Britain? And what are they?
9.What was Hermione's first comment when she say Viktor (her exact words, please)?
10.Why didn't Harry see the thestral first when he was waiting for the carriage to take him to Hogsmead at the end of GoF?
11.Where was Hagrid hiding after that incident with Umbridge in the middle of the night?
12.Which two characters are cousins, but one really hates Harry with all her/his life, but the other really likes him?
13.Which other new character happens to be with Draco when he was reading the Quibler?
14. When Harry was looking at the picture of Regulus in the Black family tapestry, how many years had it been since Regulus had died?
15.What is the name of the uncle that left Sirius with all/some of his money?
16.Which Ron's uncle died after seing the grim?
17.How are Arthur Weasley and Mrs. Black related?
18.How much American Dollar would I get in exchange of 3452 galleons and 8 sickles?
19. What hair potion does Hermione use to make her hair look sleek, and pretty?
20.What is/are the magic incantatons that were/are used in the movie BEFORE using in the book?
21.How much money does J K Rowling now posses?
22.In How many language is the Harry Potter books been published in?
23. What was the initial printing number Of OotP (the English version)?
24.What is the name of the German Publishing house that is Publishing the German version of HP?
25.How many HP book were sold from 12:01 am-12:01 am GMT of the next day?
26.What is Narcissa Malfoys hair color?
27.What are the names of the original OotP members that are now dead or missing?
28.Who is the most chariasmatic character in the HP books?

BOPRecruit 16

BOPRecruit 16

sadge
right i havnt looked at any others so here goes

1) george?
2) rita skeeter
3) victor krum and fleur delacour
4) argus filch
5) half moon glasses?
6)lupin=werewolf peter=rat sirius=dog james=stag
7) quirell,guilderoy lockhart,lupin,moody(crouch),umbridge
8) aragog
9) fang
10) they thought he did the attacks
11) norbert
12) crookshanks
13) basalisk
14) bill charlie percy fred george ron ginny
15) the veil

now i shall look at what others put

sadge
1. what is the tune that Hagrid was playing in his flute when the trio cornered him in PS movie about Norbert's egg? harry theme tune

2.What did the Centaurs do to Umbridge? (Ok, I know that no one knows the answer, but I'm guessing gang rape maybe? I don't know, but it serves her right anyway.)molest her lol

3.What were the thing/s that Harry and Draco were talking about when they FIRST met? who to hang around wtith???

4.Which is/are the first female character Harry saw that is also his school mate?hermione

5.What is/are the properties of a bezor? a stone from the stomach ...of a ..goat

6.What is a bezor?" "

7.Which Dragon/s is/are blue in color? sweedish...short snout??

9.What was Hermione's first comment when she say Viktor (her exact words, please)?for heavens sake ron hes only a quidditch player

10.Why didn't Harry see the thestral first when he was waiting for the carriage to take him to Hogsmead at the end of GoF? cedric hadnt died yet

11.Where was Hagrid hiding after that incident with Umbridge in the middle of the night???

12.Which two characters are cousins, but one really hates Harry with all her/his life, but the other really likes him?god i want to know that one

jennyanderson
He he he, I see that my qustions turned out to be the hardest as nobody has even dared to answer them yet.

sadge
13.Which other new character happens to be with Draco when he was reading the Quibler?pansy parkinson.

When Harry was looking at the picture of Regulus in the Black family tapestry, how many years had it been since Regulus had died?5

15.What is the name of the uncle that left Sirius with all/some of his money???
16.Which Ron's uncle died after seing the grim?tom?
17.How are Arthur Weasley and Mrs. Black related?marriage

18.How much American Dollar would I get in exchange of 3452 galleons and 8 sickles? 2000$

19. What hair potion does Hermione use to make her hair look sleek, and pretty? sleekeazys hair potion

20.What is/are the magic incantatons that were/are used in the movie BEFORE using in the book???

21.How much money does J K Rowling now posses?48 million?

22.In How many language is the Harry Potter books been published in? 6

23. What was the initial printing number Of OotP (the English version)???

24.What is the name of the German Publishing house that is Publishing the German version of HP???

25.How many HP book were sold from 12:01 am-12:01 am GMT of the next day?2 million??

26.What is Narcissa Malfoys hair color? blonde

sadge
27.What are the names of the original OotP members that are now dead or missing? lily james bertha jorkins,

28.Who is the most chariasmatic character in the HP books?
snape (alan rickman)or lucius(jason issacs)

RonzMyBoy
1 Fred?
2 Rita Skeeter
3 Fleur Delacour and Victor Krum
4 Argus Filch
5 Cresent Moon
6 Lupin-Werewolf James-Stag Sirus-Black Dog Peter-Rat
7 Quirrell Lockhart Lupin Moody(kinda) Umbridge
8 Aragog
9 Fang
10 He was wrongly accused of opening the chamber of secrets
11 Norbert
12 Crookshanks
13 Basalisc
14 Bill Charlie Percy Fred George Ron Ginny
15 Bellatrix

These are what I think are the awnsers to the very first set of questions. Sorry about the miss spellings.

heen68
Sorry RonzMyBoy ur first answer was wrong it was George who asked Harry if he wanted help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.