why do u guys keep making "do u like me threads"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
we all like eachother if u need someone to tell u that then u might be a lil bit insercure.

lil bitchiness
I was about to write that...some people are insecure i suppose! blink

Neo_Version 7
Or some ppl jus suck!!

FallingBlue
seriously, those things are out of control, too damn insecure

DeNiro
i mean this is a friendly place everyone is cool with each other here i mean do u really need a thread asking that? if i was a mod i would be closing them and saying of course we do.

lil bitchiness
Do you like me?! Do i care if you dont?!

I agree..outta control...

JKozzy
I did it because everyone else did itstick out tongue
Someone voted "no" on mine sad

Neo_Version 7
Yo, DeNiro, please be at my party, dude. You cooL. And yeah, I agree wit the whole topic thing.

DeNiro
is it a thread on the otf nv7?

Neo_Version 7
YES!!!

DeNiro
thanks for the compliment thee nv7. ur a cool dude urself cool

badkittykitty
Im afraid to ask what started this "do you like me?" trend. I seen one with out a no option.

lil bitchiness
Someone started the ''do you like me thread'' and the next thng i knew there were 20 all over messed

Tex
Most will be 4 pages back by tomorrow morning roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
its stupid i like the apperciation threads those r better someone else starts one about u then we hear how much we r liked but u dont go starting one ur self

badkittykitty
then the people who made them will bump them up...with a "why dont yall vote" comment *tsk tsk*

lil bitchiness
People are so insecure...

I already have clear pic of who likes me and who doesnt...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex
Yes I agree.

There's people who like me and then there's people with no taste! stick out tongue

laughing out loud

JKozzy
wink

lil bitchiness
Too true! raver

Tex
Poor Raz will probably have to close 20 threads when he awakens.
Always working that man is!

badkittykitty
maybe Raz can combine all the threads,that would be rich!

DeNiro
Tex ur so cocky..... I LUV IT laughing out loud

Tex
I luv cocks too deniro wink

badkittykitty
LMFAO!!!! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

DeNiro
dont know how to respond stick out tongue

Tex
The Diva has left you speechless! wink

That's because I'm so breathtaking! stick out tongue

DeNiro
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex
stick out tongue

DeNiro
well im kinda tired going to bed u have ur self a good night Tex

Captain REX
Isn't the point of a message board to make pals anyway?

You don't need a damn thread, you just get into the conversations and have members welcome you.

I've stopped doing that since we have two billion members. stick out tongue

frootlooplucy
I dont know who likes me or not but I'm too insecure to make a thread about it embarrasment confused

DeNiro
U made a "do u like me thread Capt rex but ne way ya u r a cool guy i like ya but u r one person that doesnt need a do u like methread i bet every one on here likes u and knows u

burlyman
didnt pablo start it, taking the P out of rabbit stick out tongue

BingaBonga
you know i wonder that too... why? It gets very annoying... and half the people probably aren't telling the truth either... what are you supposed to do, say how much you hate them?

Bhang
I like to refer to them as "idiot" threads

nazgulinthedark
hey, i was the first one to make a do you like me thread, everyone else compied me

DeNiro
i like that prhase Bhang i always say if u r truly liked here wait for ur apperciation thread then u will get compliments there dont start one urself

Matrix_man
yeh after the first one, everyone else made em jus for the sake of bein stupid....

*rubs eyes* tex and lil were in the same thread and they actually didnt rip each other to shreds?! lord have mercy....

lil bitchiness
Did you read previous page...we agreed on stuff....read the pervious page matrix_Man wink

Bhang
Wait, I have got to go back and see that!!

**comes back in...wow!

DeNiro
I dont think that they were here at the same time but why what is going on with those two and last night tex was scary me i dont mind the being gay thing but im still not used to it

Matrix_man
eek! U DID!

*looks out of window* omg birds are flying upside down at night and cows are reading newspapers and dave123 is not making jokes.....SEE WHAT YOUVE DONE?! wink

Bhang
Ah, it's alright DeNiro, you should try to get used to it though. It's not a big deal
Now, where's ma Playboys...hehehe

Matrix_man
laughing out loud

Matrix_man
tex is gay? confused he never struck me as the graham norton type.....

jk laughing

lil bitchiness
Yeah....god damn.....not gonna last long MM.... soon the war will rage again....i hope not, but knowing Tex, it will...

Matrix_man
im gona tell tex that graham norton is straight and he will run off crying and never come back. problem solved

DeNiro
Well ne way do u like me stick out tongue just kidding dont answer that i hate those threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.