Astronomy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Anyone ever marvel at the planets and moons and all that stuff floating about up there? All those strange planets and crap...

I've been interested in space since I was 5, I think. Just recently I've gotten back into. Some of this stuff is just beyond me (as in I don't understand measurements of space travel and such), but I just look at the pictures and think "Wow, that's really weird!"

Especially Uranus...no not Your Anus... stick out tongue

BLACKANGEL
i like the planets to. i was happy when the day the moon disapper and we saw mars in the sky. eek! that was my face

Captain REX
I probably missed that... *scratches head*

All I see is a small red dot...

Captain REX
Here's the red dot anyway...

Captain REX
And the voyage of the Voyagers 1 & 2 is awesome. I wish I could go float with them... big grin

Though it is beyond me why they DIDN'T take some photos of Pluto while they were out there!

BLACKANGEL
well it was a small red dot. embarrasment
but i was still amaze eek! { my face again}

BLACKANGEL
i like star wars

Captain REX
Me too. Astronomy was probably why I liked it, until I saw blasters and such. big grin

BLACKANGEL
What the f**k? is blaster

Captain REX
The guns...

Anyways...why didn't the Voyagers photograph Pluto? They're off to the heliopause and will reach it about 2020.

BLACKANGEL
g86uo

BLACKANGEL
you know why i did that.

maybe they wanted to photograph something else

Captain REX
Like what? They were past everything else.

Julie
astronomy seems like fun....but the class is more numbers and such than star gazing...and yes stargazing is fun....

BLACKANGEL
maybe something beautiful. i would like that. imagine your on this space craft. and you see something beautiful and your girl comes, see most girls fall for preety stuff well anywayz she comes and see it and it will make her in the mood. wouldnt you take the risk to get some.

shadow_angel
I LOVE all that plantet crap...know a lot too. Very important in witch craft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.