Thoughts on The Art of Star Wars exhibition.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boshuda
I've been to see the new, Art of Star Wars, exhibition at the National Museum of photography ,film and television in Bradford and it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!
I couldn't contain my excitement about being just inches away from some of my favourite film icons... R2,3P0,Boba Fett,lightsabers,Millenium Falcon,Darth Vader,Battle droids,Yoda,X-wing, Tie fighters,Speederbike,Stardestroyers,landspeeder,po
dracers, stormtrooper, Chewbacca,21-B,Ralph McQuarrie paintings,Matte paintings,Darth Maul,Amidala,Handmaidens.....starwars,StarWars,STARWARS!!!!!
My wife came along and was very understanding..gibber..retch
The only downside to the whole experience was that my dad's video camera decided to die on me 10 minutes into the exhibition....I cried!!
Im going back to the galaxy far away again before the whole caboodle ups and leaves in April!

theEviljedi
That is pretty cool. When I was in Chicago this summer,the Field Muesuem had some nice art work to go w/ the props/costumes/etc. Very cool indeed.

Ratcat
I went to the barbican to see it but at the time didn't have a camera. I want to try and go to the bradford one with my digi now and get a few more shots for the report on my website.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.