Alien Friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua
Note: plz tell me if this is good or bad.

Chapter 1

"Karen your gonna be late." my mom said while I was in the shower. i turned off the water and got dressed. Missy my dog came into my room and sat on my backpack. She sometimes acts like shes my little sis. i pushed her off and headed out to pick up my cuz, Chelsea. I was about to turn a corner when someone called my name.
"Hey! wait up, Karen." It was Ashley with her twin bro Jack and his best friend Jeff.
"wutz up Katherine?" Jack asked.
"nothing much Jackson."
"whens your b-day Karen?" Ashley
"10 days ill be 14."I said. We finally got to my cuz house and she was already outside waitin for us. we got to the school and the buses got here when we did. Samuel got here just before the bell and we all went to our 1st class. we all had chorus as our 2nd class. it was now lunch time and this is the time my big brother, Brandon would hang out with us.
"hey Brandon, now that your here wanna play football?"Jeff asked
"sure." the boyz left.
"now that their gone lets tell each other who we like since its a new year." Chelsea
"i dont know who i like." I said makeing a face out of the friuts on my tray.
"i agree." Ashley
"me too." Makenzie. Chelsea rolled her eyes.
"I like Corey."

darn i have to go ill write more........i didnt even get to the part when they fight........ sad

FrEaK.CoM
damn good so far thumbs up

Aqua
Nvm mind im back.......

"Chels u always like him." i said
"well im gonna go play football with the boyz." Chelsea said. I knew she was going to use her power to make the ball come to her. infact the rest of us r like her were called ES i mean Element Spirits. My family and the rest of our familys arent like us they dont have powers and we never told them about it either. Chelsea is psychic (i hope i sp tat right), Ashley is like well its kinda hard to explain her powers shes just so lightful well heres somthing she can do which is make u blind and make it day when its night, Makenzie is sorta of like a plant person, make that slash poison, me?? well my power is water.

Dang it now i have to really go..........and i still didnt get to the fightin part......

hotsauce6548
good... lets c how it turns out... keep going

Aqua
Still chapter 1:

Jeff is an electric person, Jack is a fire guy ( i wish he was pyrowink ),Sam is a ground guy, and there is another but hes not with us, he is my cuz and his name is Jim just like my oldest bro who doesnt live with us anymore. Jim is an evil guy his powers are like dark.
"hey Karen, your like the leader so wut r we gonna do after school?" asked Ashley.
"i dont know ride our bikes?" i said. i luved here in Arizona it rarely snows where i am."well if i am going to ride my bike i have to bring my little bro Jeremy along as u gals know."
"noooo beg your mom not to let him come u know your little bro likes me." Makenzie. the bell rang so we decided to tell the boyz in our class we had with them.

I HATE my bro who is kickin me OFF.......

Aqua
Still on chapter 1:

After school Brandon and I went to the elementary school to pick up Jeremy.
"Hey Jeremy." Brandon said messing up Jeremys hair.
"Were going bike riding and Makenzie is coming with us." I said and Jeremy started jumping up and down then he stoped and looked behind him and i could see the fear in his eyes. 2 kids were coming right this way acting like they were the boss of this school.
"Hey Fred y dont u and your bf go pick on someone else, cause i have my big sis and big bro here with me." said Jeremy sticking out his tounge. the boy named Fred just laughed.
"well i have my big bro with me too." He pushed Jeremy to the ground and waved a hand at a guy by the bike rack. he looked about 16 to me which was sorta good cause Brandon was 15.
"wutz going on here?" said the older bro staring at me.
"your brother pushed my lil bro down." said Brandon. helping Jeremy back up.
"really?" he steped infront of Brandon and i knew he was going to push him down so i tackled him down first.The older bro grabed my hand and pulled me up with him.
"y would such a cute gurl hurt a guy like me?" he smiled at me. i looked at Jeremy who was fighting Fred i wanted to help my lil bro but the older guy wouldnt let my hand go. He steped closer to me, now i was mad, so i started staring in his eyes and when i did i saw a change in them. The change was like he wanted to scream and his grip on me started loseing so i broke free. Fred tried to punch Jeremy but missed and Brandon already knocked out Freds bf, as Jeremy said, and went to help Jeremy. the older bro then fell to his knees screaming and i still was staring in his eyes and then he blew up there was no bones no flesh nothing but water. Brandon and Jeremy were staring at me like i did that.
"Karen, your eyes, there b-" i ran off before Brandon could finish saying blue. now some peeps who were watching knew i had some strange power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.