:(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
well, it happend...
someone in my family past away; I'm not in the mood to talk so...
oh yeah: I'm away from Monday till Wednesday...

Ushgarak
I'm very sorry to hear that, yerssot. My condolences.
Take your time. Come back whenever you are ready.

yerssot
well, posting is one thing, it doesn't remind me of those evil stuff, and writing about it helped!

Ushgarak
Glad to hear it! Always nice to have supportive friends, of course.

yerssot
got the signal:
thanx Ush!
I appreciate it!

Texas
I'm sorry to hear that Yerssot sad

King Jedi
Me too. sad

Ratcat
It's always a tough time I know, but no one can ever understand your feelings right now, each person handles it in their own, unique way.

If it helps, I have found that it is best to remember the good times shared, than to dwell upon what you shall never know again.

My wishes go out to you and yours.

ToMacco
Sorry, man

My prayers are with you and your family smile

yerssot
why is there a smilie at the end? sarcasm????? mad

Ushgarak
I THINK he was just trying to be happy and supportive.

yerssot
than I ask for apologize here

Gundark
My deepest sympathy, yerssot....I pray for comfort for you and your loved ones in this time of loss. God Bless.

yerssot
thanx all for the replies and the PM's it's really great that you all support me!

ToMacco
The smile was for support for your family. I think it would be rather distasteful for me to be a smartass in this instance. You know me better than that, don't you?

Sorry agian. And it sounds like you were expecting it too, "It happened". Bummer, bud.

yerssot
well, I'm still very confused with it all so I can post stuff that I don't mean and stuff. Sorry To!

Lara
Oh yerss, come here*cuddles yerss until he feels better*
I've also suffered a loss, my great grand father died on the 18th
So I'm also grieving.*gives yerss a big kiss and sympathizes w/ him* sad *have a tissue yerss*

finti
I bet Yers is embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment now cool

Texas
Lara, one of my pet fish committed suicide 3 weeks ago, I could use some cuddles too wink

finti
My post didnt come out right shouldnt have been in here at all sorry Yers sad

Texas
You monster mad
big grin

Comedy is the remedy to lifes pain. So try to laugh Yerssott. Go rent all the Leprechaun movies, except part 5.

King Jedi
Or watch a Bjork video.

Texas
Were trying to cheer him up, not give him nightmares eek!

King Jedi
But if he watches that then his problems might not seem that bad. It could cheer him up.

Texas
*Slaps KJ with furry Bjork swan slipper*

King Jedi
rolling on floor laughing That mental image should cheer him up.

Texas
Yerssot, I hope the spirit of Bjork has cheered you up! Pay no attention to that scoundrel King Jedi! He's probably the one who made your teachers go on strike too! stick out tongue

King Jedi
His teachers went on strike? Why?

Texas
Uh, uh, act inncoent why dont you?

Yeah but seriously they did. Apparantely there not paying them enough! Which I just find barbaric, if those Belginas can charge $70 a pound for some choclate truffles, then can afford pay their teachers better!

King Jedi
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

finti
Belgians aint to smart

Lara
Sorry Tex only genuin losses get my love. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Texas
Yeah, that's cause your didn't know little Snorkles! He was the nicest Bala Shark you ever did meet! Always swimming back and forth just the happiest little shark you ever did see! Shame we didn't sense that he was having emotional problems. *sobbing* He just jumped out head first....*breaks down* sad sad sad

Lara
What a load of rubbish! laughing out loud laughing out loud but a nice try none the less. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud *chuckles*
Snorckles........what a name.... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

yerssot
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lara
dont roll your eyes at me, mister!roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
I wasn't rolling my eyes to you! I was rolling my eyes to Texas!
Did you expect me to do that? I'm shocked!

*starts singing: Hallelujah*
wink

ToMacco
Tex, your fish jumped out of it's bowl, huh? That sucks. I'd probably kill myself if I had to hang around you all the time, too!big grin wink

Texas
Not a fish bowlroll eyes (sarcastic) an aquarium. But yeah, he just jumped out, I woke up in the moring, went to feed the fish, saw poor little dried up snorkles on the floor. I think I need to stop listening to Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness around my fish.big grin

ToMacco
That's a good idea

yerssot
well, on Saturday morning I'm not going to be online for obvious reasons....

Lara
and what reasons would they be now?
btw we were on the phone for 3 HOURS last night yersseek!

yerssot
yeah, I know it wasn't long.

Did the dog calm down?

Lara
yes!

yerssot
Luckily! He did sound like a horrible beast (probably heared my voice)

Texas
You two actually talked to each other over the phone? I wouldn't give any of you crazies my phone #. Probably try to kidnap me or somethingstick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
Nah if you want to kidnapp someone they taake some one of value so you are out of it Tex

Texas
*Texas covers his solid gold thigh*stick out tongue

yerssot
well, please!

Texas
So who called who? In other words, whose flipping the bill?
Whose got the big bucks?
Whose gonna be my new best friend?evil face

mah
"Whose gonna be my new best friend"

that reminded me, in films i'm so sick an tired that when someone has something valuable to offer or something, one person always says: "then that makes you my best friend"mad

Texas
Yes, it's turned into a cliche hasn't it?
I guess you can blame the screenwriter.

mah
i guess you can.

Texas
Wow Mah, we pretty much agree on everyting, we both think that Requiem for a Dream kicked ass, we both hate people from Stavanger, and we both speak Norweigian. "I guess that makes you my new best friend"wink

mah
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Texas
Sometimes I'm just too kewl for schoolcool smokin'
big grin

finti
I m in doubt if either of you speak Norwegian.big grin

yerssot
well, and again a sad

just heared that my grandfather (fathers side) had an attack; he died at 5.33 PM (17.33)

my other grandfather is probably going to be operated...

I HATE THIS WORLD! I HATE MY LIFE

mah
i'm very sorry for you yerss., my condolences goes to you.

Texas
Oh that's horrible yerssot.......things will get better

yerssot
got back from funeral.
Very nice: 100 persons, they had to stand outside and stuff

Dim
Wow,..they must have been really loved to have so many people there..

Gundark
Yes, I think even if you didn't know the deceased very well, the family always appreciates you coming and paying your respects.

Sorry you're having such a bad time of it right now yerssot. Hang in there, we're all behind you.

yerssot
well, got the strenght to do some instead of crying...
to be honest; I'm in a bad shape...

I don't know why but suddenly all becomes different. I'm lost here, I don't know what to do. I find it all very strange for me because it was the first time it happend, I'm feeling all sorts of stuff and I don't know how I can handdle it all... it's all of a sudden and certainly too much! I'm not a religious person so I can't say something like: God is testing me or whatever. I feel horrible and I don't think it will get over, my life as a save coccoon burst like a balloon, broken and can't be fixed.

Well, I don't know why I wrote all those stuff and I don't know about the rest...
I just can't find myself back

yerssot
my grandfather is now in the hospital, he is going to be operated tomorrow

finti
Linger on to the fond memories Ush, they always help. I really hope your Grandad gets well. Hang in there kid`o ,think happy thoughts.

yerssot
not easy know, but I'll try.
Thanx finti

finti
Sure Yers any time

queeq
Sounds like a tough one, yers.... Try talking a lot about it the next few days.... or weeks even.

Lara
oh yerss, honey.sad
I'm sure you dont HATE every single aspect of your life and addmittedly. I hate my life too.
Hang in there.smile I hope your GF pulls through ok.
*big kiss to yerss*

yerssot
great, just got of the phone with my grandmother...
They don't know what my grandfather has, but they ARE talking about 14 days in hospital AFTER an operation!
WHAT ARE THEY DOING THERE?

finti
resting under surveillance. The older you get the longer it takes to "recharge" the batteries, espesially after an operation.
He is in good hands at the hospital Yers

yerssot
and they are talking about 14 days observation WITHOUT them knowing what is going on!

queeq
That's what the observation is for yerss, to figure out what's wrong. I know it sucks but at least he's being monitored.

yerssot
HELLO????
AFTER the operation they are going to keep him in observations!
AFTER the operation!!

Ushgarak
Don't panic, yerss. That sort of thing is very common practice.

Doctors are great people but they aren't magicians. They don't always instantly know results after operations, These things can take time and they want to make sure they are on-hand to notice any changes quickly.

yerssot
They told my grandmother, who is 80!!!, that they didn't know what was happening and they said:
well, we will operate and have him in the hospital for two weeks.
They told her they DIDN'T know what he had!!!! You certainly don't tell that to an 80-year old!!!

btw: the mother of my best friend is peralyzed and is in the hospital now.
For Firemaster: it's Raf Schotsmans.

Things get better and better do they?

Ushgarak
Well, I guess an 80 year old has as much right to know what the Doctors think of him as any other adult.

I'm sorry, yerss. But you know I am in your corner fr this period.

yerssot
She is 80 years old... ok?
You don't tell her than:
Well, we don't know what he has, but lets just cut him open and lets see it then, and oh, by the way... we will keep him with us for 14 days.
She panicked like hell! She hyperventilated and she had to take calming pills!! Nice going those doctors!

And Thanx Ush for the support, I know I can be a pain in the ...

yerssot
well, my grandfather is going to be operated Thursday... wich makes it more stupid: let him stay a few days in the hospital, and then when we like it, we will operate him and let him stay for lets say... 14 days?

Like Firemaster would say: CRAP

Ushgarak
Sorry, yerssot, but what you are criticising there is standard practice. They are doing the very best for your relatives. I understand your frustration but they are doing the best they can. Their only motivation is to successfully help.

yerssot
so basicly they leave him in pain for a few days and then get him operated to get more money? Reason one I won't be a doctor

Ushgarak
Well, they are doing the same they would do on the NHS over here, where they wouldn't get paid a bean for it, so that's not the reason.

And if you are trying to knock all Doctors on the idea that they are only interested in profit, after all the good they do, then I have to take SERIOUS issue with you on that one.

They did the same with my Grandfather. He even died. But I still appreciate the ffort they made. They tried their damned best.

It's a hard, hard job. Way beyond my capacities.

yerssot
Listen, I don't critise them, I'm typing about what they are doing that is mindboggling! If someone is in pain (and believe me he IS) and you get him transported by ambulance, YOU DON'T WAIT 4 DAYS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

I already lost my other grandfather and I'm not going to make the same mistake AGAIN!
My mother asked if I wanted to visit granddad, I said that I would see him another day... well, I'm going to visit him Saturday IN CHURCH. So if they do something wrong I will flip and that's a promise!

Lara
well, obviously if some one is in pain you give them pain relief.

yerssot
and they haven't done that!

Lara
eek! eek! Y?eek! eek!

yerssot
and he is now already 5 days in hospital!

Lara
You should put in a complaint then

yerssot
reaction of the doctors:
This is our work!

Lara
Whay do they mean by that?

shocker
(deleted by Dim for member bashing and insensitivity)

Lara
right! ok ibg guy, what the big Idea?

mah
what the f*** is the matter with you shocker??

shocker
(deleted by Dim for member bashing and insensitivity)

Ushgarak
yerssot, did it ever occur to you that there may be good reasons not to give him painkillers? Because good reasons exist, I assure you.

Do you have ANY idea how complex medicine is? Are you in any way qualified to make a statement on the situation? NO.

I don't know if you have much experience in this area, yers, but four days in hospital for an operation is VERY quick. What is wrong with him? I'd be surprised if it is anything they want to rush into.

I know you are in a bad place right now but that does not give you an excuse to criticise these people who are just doing their best for your relatives. Doctors get too much criticism.

Their reaction makes perfect sense to me- it is THEIR work, THEY know what they are doing, they WILL try their best!

shocker
So now he is even criticizing the doctors too?

yerssot
What the hell do you want?
listen I don't care what YOU think, so leave me alone!

mah
shocker, i'm not a moderator, but i suggest you move your filthy ass away from here.

Dim
Okay, lets have everyone calm down now...

shocker, you need to learn a little sensitivity...I"m not trying to pick on you but if you lash out at other members like that then I have no choice but to edit and delete your replies. yers has never been anything but honest and respectful to others on this board so I think he deserves the same in return.

mah
i don't think it's right to respect shocker, he's only up to no good, so if someone picks on him, he deserves it!

Gundark
Keep us posted on his surgery tomorrow. I've said a Hail Mary for him.

yerssot
Well, I come from school around 4.45 PM WET (that's 3.45 GMT), I didn't had contact with the hospital and my grandmother is too confused to say something (she is now with my uncle) so, I think that I will know something around ... let's say 7.00 PM (6.00 GMT)

shocker
(oh..see how I can edit)

finti
Shut up shocker

shocker
yeah yeah, editing and shouting... and for what??? Because you KNOW you are wrong and he's lying like hell!

Dim
You know..this is a pretty plathetic trolling..

shocker
I can't remember saying ANYTHING TO YOU

Dim
laughing out loud Oooooooh...big scary troll..

Yers, since this topic is over a hunred and he's taking it off topic I'm just going to close it. Go ahead and start another one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.