Kill the person above u!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
this is tight. u just kill the person above. i dont think anyone has made a thread like this. i might be wrong.

example:
Person above: blah blah blah takes out kitchen knife stabs his chest blah blah blah etc etc
person below: blah blah tkaes out chainsaw cuts legs off blah blah

ok ill start

since there is no one above me who wants to kill me first? lol

Lord Soth
~sweeps h0k3y's legs out from under him and plunges two jagged knives into his chest~

Lord_Andres
cuts of Lord Soth's head with the Mighty Sigmunds Sword!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
cuts Andes legs off and makes him walk all the way back home lol

KidRock
takes knife out of fire place and stabs the hot blade into hockeys chest

Lord Soth
How can h0ck3y still be alive, he's got 2 knives in his chest! And now 3!

Jason420
takes chainsaw and digs chainsaw into kid rock's rib cage

SlipknoT
smashes jasons head in with a baseball bat.

shaber
Freezes slipknot with wartner.

Michael Myers 1
pours gasoline on shaber and now he is a walking fireball!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
(this game u always alive lol but u die in different situations)
pours acid all over MM...

Michael Myers 1
screems while burning ~* grabs hockey buy the arms and swings him into a pool of man eating sharks in a gasoline pool and sets him on fire *~

Jason420
stick an arrow through mm's nuts then elecrocute him

Michael Myers 1
u like touching guys nots huh..........well anyways -= sneaks up on Jason420 and shoves a knife up his pUSS* =-

h0ck3yh0rr0r
*this game is getting....gruesome*

gets a flamethrower and burns MM but before he hits the ground i kill him 3 more times with my kitchen knife.

Lord Soth
~Takes h0ck3y, pins him to the wall by his limbs and uses him for knife-throwing practice~

h0ck3yh0rr0r
slaps soth.

thats it for now lol

Lord Soth
ow, that hurt

Michael Myers 1
punches soth in the face and while he is on the ground unconscience gets a knife and butchures him into many peices

shaber
Sets Mike alight with the gasoline.

Michael Myers 1
screams like leatherface and comes back alive with a chainsaw and chops up shaber

h0ck3yh0rr0r
kicks MM in the knee and walks away.

Michael Myers 1
(limping) runs up behind hockey and stabs him

h0ck3yh0rr0r
AHHHH my back.... spits in MM eye. and runs away...MUAHAHHAH lol

Michael Myers 1
wipes eye and gets hockey and rapes him to death

SlipknoT
runs mm over with a car.

Lord Soth
Builds a smog-spewing factory, and pours the acid rain on Slipknot

Michael Myers 1
gets soth and holds him by the neck with two hands and tosses him onto a bed of nails then sits on him

BidMyBlood2Run
who ever said horror doesn't inspire violence is wrong laughing out loud

Lord Soth
Cuts off blood's legs and beats her to death w/ them

Michael Myers 1
lol shoots soth in the head with Magnum

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i get my signature AK-47....no chance MM lol

Lord Soth
Jumps on h0ck3y from above and pokes his eyes with a screwdriver. Jumps off him and stabs him the back w/ the screwdriver, and then pushes him into a furnace

girneto^_^
:takes 2 sporks, shoves one in each eye, then forces both down ^^^'s throat. Takes pasta ladle and shoves it up ^^^'s rear end. Kicks writhing body. drags ^^^'s body to a pile of timber, pours gasoline over ^^^'s bruised body. Takes lighter. Lights body on fire. Laughs manaically. the end.:

h0ck3yh0rr0r
runs next to girneto and screams in his ear...5 seconds later his head explodes

Michael Myers 1
laughing out loud goes behind hockey and farts and then he dies stick out tongue

Lord Soth
Stabs mm1 in the back w/ a fireplace poker, twists it, drops an anvil oh his head, sets the body on fire, and does a tribal dance around it

Michael Myers 1
kick soth in the buttox and he falls then pours gasoline and lights him up then he does fire jumping over soth

Lord Soth
We sure do enjoy killing each other, don't we, mm1?

~plunges broken glass into mm1's body, yanks them out and pours salt and acid on them. Then dumps gasoline on him and lights a bonfire~

<Pyromaniac big grin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
takes out one shoe and throws at soth's face.

(good thing i made this thread. this is fun) lol

Michael Myers 1
yea and get a hockey stick and beats hockey with it

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol^

sneezes on MM.

goo
pours gas all over baseball bat sticks it up hockys butt comes out of his mouth and ignites it

Dogbert
beats goo to a bloody pulp and chops him up into picecs and mails them to his family members

Lord Soth
Shove goo in the oven and bakes him at 500 degrees for 30 minutes, and he comes out crispy and delicious

Michael Myers 1
poor goo **gets soth ready for dinner by choping him up with axe then BBqing him then eats him**

h0ck3yh0rr0r
slaps MM so hard he turns into one of Picassos paintings
lol

Michael Myers 1
lol im tired ill do this 2-marrow later

Lord Soth
Bites mm1's shoulder and spits the piece of flesh into his face. then knocks him out and does plastic surgery on him, and now he looks like Jason420! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!, and then kills him

Dogbert
bends Soth over, rapes him, cockslaps him, and then sufficates him until he dies. Then i keep him in a locker in my house and use him as a sex toy whenever i want.
stick out tongue

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ok ok i think this is getting VERY GRUESOME

Lord Soth
Dogbert has to die, now........

Takes Dogbert and trussed him up by his legs and begins to beat him w/ BidMyBlood2Run's legs. Then he takes goo's crisped body and beats him w/ that. Takes fire extinguisher and beats him w/ that. Takes h0ck3y and beats him w/ him, takes mm1 and beats him w/ him. Then makes large gashes with shards of glass, pours salt and acid on them, and then finally sets him on fire big grin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
OK THATS IT IM INDESTRUCTABLE!
I CREATED THIS THREAD!

picks up nuclear bomb and drops it straight down on earth. lol

J-Sin.VS.Fred-D
Suicide bombs what is left of the earth with a nuke

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well there are different ways to kill in this game there is no end.

Michael Myers 1
ok lets go to a diff planet and fight!

burlyman
die shitface

Michael Myers 1
takes burly and shoots him in the head......... say nighty night *****

h0ck3yh0rr0r
throws MM into outer space...die ***** no oxygen lol smile

Michael Myers 1
grabs hockey while being thrown and now they both die in space

h0ck3yh0rr0r
while in space i slap mm one more time before we die lol

Dogbert
crams a dildo up hockey's ass (reguardlessly if he may like it big grin ) , rips out his eye, skullfu*ks him and beats him with a fishing rod until he is dead. then i use his pieces as bait when i goes fishing stick out tongue

Michael Myers 1
no expression

h0ck3yh0rr0r
dogbert ur messed up in the head lol smile
and no i wont enjoy that

lets keep the gruesome down a little so this wont close down. smile

Lord Soth
transports h0ck3y into a one-way shuttle to Earth, which is in the middle of nuclear winter big grin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
while in shuttle SPIRITUALLY slaps soth in the face. smile lol

Lord Soth
My spirit's in pain now

h0ck3yh0rr0r
better be smile

Dogbert
kidnaps hockey, ties him up, gags him and hires male hookers to screw him. it goes on for so long that he begins to dehydrate and dies of dehydration. i now use his body as a dart board in my basement.

Striel
*sneaks into the post a bit late*

I lure the above poster into my apartment, with the promise of a drink and possibly more. I Offer to fix him a drink... when he isn't looking, I slip some poison into the glass, and watch as he drinks the slow darkness of death.

Dogbert
takes striel by the leg and drags him until we get to a cave, then chains her to a bed and i call in 2 male and 2 female dominatrixes. they give her immense pleasure and pain, so much to the point where she begs for death. i am not going to go in any further, bucs if i did, i wuld get banned and this thread wuld be shut down, so use ur imagination for the rest big grin

Lord Soth
Sweeps Striel's legs out from under her and plunges two jagged blades into her chest

HockeyFace
Hockeyface comes in and snaps Soth's neck. I then gets a knife and chops off Soth's 'wee-wee' as Soth screams in pain. I stab Soth 100+ times. I then gouge his eye balls out. Then I electrocute him. Then I put a grenade in his mouth and his head explodes. I proceede to p!ss on his rotting corpse and then sh!t on it.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
h0ck3yh0rr0r slaps hockey face. (heheh hockey fight) h0ck3yh0rr0r drops gloves and starts socking hockeyface...hockeyface loses his teeth. i pick up his teeth and make him eat his teeth. then i stick a hockey stick down his throat. smile

HockeyFace
I get a bow and arrow and shoot Hockey's left eye out. I then take Hockey's tongue and cut it off with a knife. Then I beat him with a lead pipe mercilessly. Then I pour gasoline on him and light a match, which I throw on him. HockeyH0rr0r burns in flames. I throw his body out the window of a 40 story building. i then impale his body on a tree.

Striel
*shoots HockeyFace in the back of the head*

Dogbert
grabs hockeyface by the head and grabs a hockey stick from hockeyhorror and i then proceed to shove it up his ass. while he is moaning in pain, i pay homeless people to shit on him, piss on him and force him to give them hand jobs. i finally give him a break and kill him with a desert eagle. I hand cuff his corpse to my wall and use him as a punching bag.

Striel
this post is SO gonna get deleted. lol

HockeyFace
I magically come back to life and I get a chainsaw. I then put the chainsaw tthrough Striel's stomach. I say go to hell to Striel and shoot her in the a$$. I slit her neck with a knife and the theme to Happy Days plays.

Dogbert
i then see hockeyface in the streets and i am angry bcus i killed him b4. i shoot him in the foot so he can't run from me like a little sissy. i then drag him into my house, and i rape him. not a gay rape, but just a "i want to humiliate you" rape. at this point, his a**hole is the size of a baseball. i then continue to slam a hammer into his head intil his brains gush out of his ears. i now use him as a real like inflatable doll.

HockeyFace
My soul leaves my body and makes a clone of my body geos into that cloned body! I then use a flamethrower on Dogbert. Then a shot a bullet in his head. Then I give him the led boots, cut off his head, and throw his body in ocean.

Dogbert
i am then ressurected by a clut that worships my work and i track down hockey by his scent. i bash you in the head with a pipe, then drag you to my truck. i being to thrust ur ass with 3 dildos. i then proceed to beat and rape you. i finally become bored and use chinese torture methods on you until you die.

Lord Soth
Throws 7 knives into Dogbert's gut, and then one in his head. Crams a grenade up his ass, Boom

SlipknoT
Come behind Lord Soth and knocks him out with a hammer, then as he is waking up I throw him into a pool filled with pirahnas and let them do there work.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
sticks a dynamite up slipknots ass. smile lol

HockeyFace
Smashes 5 coconuts over HH's head. Then puts a rack in his stomach. Then cuts his hand off. Then I bury him alive with Hitler's body.

Lord Soth
Stab. Hockey Dead. Wheeeeeee.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
baseballbat+ lord soth = no more lol

HockeyFace
I come back to life again! Wheee!!! And... Put a fork in HH's eye! I stick a hook in his other eye. then I get a horse to trample his face and stomach. I cut off his arm with a chainsaw. I then turn him upside down and tie a chain around his 'wee-wee' and use the rest of the chain to hang him. I then eat his nose. Then I use napalm to kill that son of b!tch... lol! j/k yo mom's not a b!tch... or is she?

SlipknoT
Hangs hf with barbed wire.

Lord Soth
Chucks spear at slipknot. Misses
Chucks knives at slipknot. Misses
Chucks grenade at slipknot. Misses, but slipknot still dies big grin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol soth^

i slap soth for fun but no damage done physically but emotionally he is destroyed smile

HockeyFace
Kill HH with machine gun.

Michael Myers 1
kills hockey by raping him

HockeyFace
Chokes MM1 with a chain.

Michael Myers 1
pimp slaps hockey

Lord Soth
Takes up an axe and executes mm1

h0ck3yh0rr0r
my foot and soths ass have an appointment. lol

SlipknoT
Grabs hock3y and smashes his head through a tv.

HockeyFace
Kills HH by smashing Computer over head... I tthen hit him over the head with a typewriter for good measure, like in the movie Misery!

ragesRemorse
stabs hockey face with a seringe filled with cyonide

h0ck3yh0rr0r
my mentally kill RR if its possible smile

HockeyFace
I become super Hockey Face and step one everyone!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i slap super hockey face and run away.

HockeyFace
I put a hose up HH's 'wee-wee.'

stinkfist462
takes out katana and slashes hockefaces into millions of pieces and brings hannabal lecter or any other cannibal to eat the remains...

SlipknoT
Electricutes stinkfist by throwing him on subway tracks.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i run and bite slipknots ear...eventually he loses blood...suffers and dies. lol

Lord Soth
Set's h0ck3y's hair on fire and dances around him playing a violin (line from a Tom Lehrer song)

Michael Myers 1
becomes michael and stabs Lord like crazy

Lord Soth
(I prefer to be called Soth big grin)

Finds an oxygen tank and blows it up in MM1's face w/ a lighter (deliberate allusion)

HockeyFace
Shoves boot up Soth's sh!tty a$$...

stinkfist462
rips hockyfaces face...... chops his head off.......... then feeds it to his dogs...

Dogbert
rips off stink's cock and balls, uses his severed dick to f*ck him in the ass, i start to shoot sum poision in his forehead, and just to pain him more before he dies, i use his as a paintball target with a bullseye on his forehead

stinkfist462
owwwww......... i brutally kill you in a rituallistic matter.... and burn your dead body..... then sacrafice it to satan.... lol.....

SlipknoT
Slits stinkfists stomach open and rips out his intestines, and just incase theres any life left in him i strangel him with his intestines.

Lord Soth
Sets slipknot on fire

Wolfie
Picks up large sword, puts the sharp end into Soth's mouth, slams Soth's head toward the ground, causing the blade to go through his head.

stinkfist462
runs wolfie over with a steamroller...... then sets his body on fire... then takes of his ear to show my master of my good dead

Lord Soth
puts a jackhammer to stinkfist's head

russ_mathers
shoot lord soth twice in each leg, chop off his nose, gauge out his eyes, make him swallow 100 panadols, til hes puking his brains out, stick a rather deadly butchers knife in his forehead, let the cheeky girls sing to him, chop off both his arms stick 9 knifes in his stomach, chainsaw his toes off and whack him once with a mallet
and if hes still alive, i give up...........

octapushunter
farts in russ's general direction while making him watch glitter and reruns of that crap show american idol. then something involving a sharp stick just above the sternum if he's not dead yet.

samhain
Insert a red hot piece of railing down octapushunter's throat slowly and record his garbled bubbling wails for posterity. rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

SlipknoT
Smashes samhains head inbeetween a car door untile he dies.

Michael Myers 1
acid pisses on slipknot's head

DemonicGambit
After noticin' the acid piss, burnt of a piece of him. I shot him in the head wit' a magnum happy Ain't orginal, but that tends to get the job done

CaseyLong
Waits DemonicGambit is in the outhouse then fills it with cow manure!!!

Voorhees
Stabs CaseyLong in the face! cause i can evil face

stinkfist462
kills voorhees like he shoudl of been years ago.... drowned.....

Tired Hiker
This is tight!!! Kills stinkfist462 by shoving a bicycle seat through his mouth, cracking his jaw and splintering into his brain.

Michael Myers 1
takes TH and throws him onto a bed of nails then places a board on his chest and starts jumping up and down on it evil face

ragesRemorse
drops a penny off of the empire state building. Watching it it slice straight through myers.

SlipknoT
Beats rr to death with a golf club.

russ_mathers
eh hem i am a girl. its russ, my nickname. not ross. smokin'

stinkfist462
kills RM bye jamming a tv on her head.....

samhain
turn my back on stinkfist and say " I don't believe in you, I take away your power!"then cut his limbs off with a cheap hacksaw. rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

samhain
get into a tub full of ice then cut my wrists vertically and bleed to death.That could be the end of this thread. unless...

stinkfist462
stinkfist comes along and takes his power back and finishes the job by slitting samhains throat.....

Voorhees
Stabs Stinkfist in the face a million times. I know i did this before but i just love the idea of stabbing someone in the face.

tabby999
grabs voorhees by the ear, cut his scapl up with a razor and dips his head in lemon juice, then grabs the jaws of life and a knife, cuts his ribs, sticks in the jaws of life and splits his torso in half

BackFire
Damn, some of these are getting quite creative.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yes they are lol

Lord Soth
Breaks BF's arms w/ a candlestick
Trusses BF up w/ rope
Stabs a knife into BF's gut
Breaks BF's knees w/ a wrench
Breaks BF's spine w/ a lead pipe
Finally, shoots BF in the head w/ a revolver

Clue Rules evil face

Michael Myers 1
are u against BF? anyways --- Takes soth bi the hair and swings him until he gets sick then punches him in the stomach then kicks him in the balls then hits him in the face with a shovel then lights him on fire and does the mexican hat dance Happy Dance

tabby999
puts mm1 in a box, ties it up, puts it in another box, then that in another, in a wardrobe, chains that up then pushes it off a cliff. Then spits on your grave wink

SlipknoT
Throws tabby999 into moving helecoptor blades.

Lord Soth
ties slipknot up w/ a chain and chucks him off the CN Tower

A.D. Skinner
Binds Lord Soth's feet and hands and then impales him with a tire iron...adhearing a garden hose to his wound, I shall siphon his blood out as he watches his slow death !

Primitive Screwhead #1
Pulls out a voodoo doll in the shape of Skinner and tosses it down the garbage disposal.

Then hides in the kitchen pantry in the hopes that the strange footsteps coming from down the hallway aren't coming for him...

A.D. Skinner
Ouch ! That really hurt !

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>