P.o.d

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
there pretty decent i got there older cd and i am thinking of buying the new one i like them they got a few good songs

total metalhead
they're really talented and generally have a good sound but THERE SO DAMN SUGAR COATED. best 'christian rock' (as some call it) out there though.

julibug
The new CD is pretty good. There's something about the singer, though. I can only listen to about half a CD at a time. Then I need a change.

in flames
i liked there old cds and also there last cd before the new one "satellite" they have a good mix of music but i heard two new singles "sleeping awake" and " will you" and im sad to be disspointed its kinda make seelp of boredom...but il check the whole album soon and see how it sounds

crazy_rock_chic
I got the new album a few weeks ago,its not as good as id expected but its alrite

total metalhead
okay ive changed my opinion i saw them live on T.V today and they were excellent.

loserib
ive seen them live twice and they do sound good live i just dont like them dont know what it is just never could be get into them their old guitarist's new band is playing here in modesto next month with sevendust and ill nino

shadow_angel
Never heard better christian rockbig grin

julibug
Have you ever heard Blindside? They are "Christian rock", and they are pretty good!

in flames
ya blindside are good

loserib
i think blindside is way better then pod

in flames
i dont think they sound alike..p.o.d have a hiphop and reagee vibe to there music

DracotheDragon
P.O.D. is a great band! I love their song "School of Hard Knocks." That song was their best.

julibug
Yeah, Blindside & P.O.D. are different, but the reason I brought it up was the "Christian rock" thing. Btw, if you like Blindside, check out Daybreak ( www.daybreakjams.com ) - listen to the mp3 of Reborn!!

Bad Boy
Pretty decent band!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.