I played football for 3 hours in the cold today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
today in illinios it was like got to be 10 degress or under and snowy where i am at and i was playing football for like 3 hours i am so sore right now. kinda funny i am wrapped up in a blanket eating chocalte chips out of a bag astick out tongue but it was fun we played with a bunch of older guys and i smoked them but i got hit hard once and i tell u what that ground is hard when it is under ten degrees sad

nazgulinthedark
good for you, going to neo v7's party will make you feel better

Matrix_man
thumb up go DN!

what u need is a good nights......wait no a good weekends sleep....stick out tongue

DeNiro
i wantt o play some more but it is getting dark and my ankel is all messed up but I actully played so much today that i am not going to lift tonighte so u know i am tired lol

Bhang
Way to go, we played yesterday at the beach! Was about 60 though!

DeNiro
O god do i hate u right now stick out tongue i would do ne thing to be able to play in a muscel shirt again but today i had to wear 7 shirts to stay warm. and the beach also what ocean or water place do u live by Bhang

ab012f9448
Some stupid idiot set the fire alarm off at school for the second day in a row so we were waitin outside for hour and a half in 0 degree weather, and you think you've got it bad. Turned out later though that it was a real fire up in the science labs. An experiment gone wrong. Shame they put it out. We could have had a warm by the fire engulfing the school. Oh if only!

DeNiro
yea but i got one qeustion were u getting knoced into the snow getting the wind knocked out of u and hurting ur legs cause thats what i was doing stick out tongue but i wish we could have a fire in our school

diegocala
Hey D! What's up? How was your holiday?

DeNiro
good good i choked on some turkey for a half hour but after that i was all good stuffed my face till i wa sick. jsut went to my aunts house had relitives over it was fun. i was showing the one armed pushups they were shocked stick out tongue

how was ur holiday and its good to hear from ya

ab012f9448
No i wasn't doing that but yesterday i was playing basketball outside in the freezing cold in shorts and t shirt and while i was playing i smacked into another girl mid air and when i landed i busted up my calf muscle so i've been walking with a limp for 2 days. The fire didn't help either, i had to limp down 5 flights of stairs while everyone was running past me. At least i got out of Franch though.

DeNiro
shi*t five flights of stairs u got that many floors in ur school we only got 3. but ur a girl sorry about that thought that u wear a dude. and god i cant even play basketball laughing out loud i made one shot yesterday when we were playing during half time a my schools game other then that i missed like 8 shots. and french sucks i dont have it but i couldnt imagine how much it must suck i have spanish and that is even boring

KidRock
damn i want snow! u lucky A deniro lol i love playing football in the snow its the only way to play we are supposed to be getting little flurries tommorow but i dont want any stupid flurries i want a code 4 blizzard!

DeNiro
oo dude ur nutts. the real way to play football is well my favorite way to play football is when it is 70 degrees out and puring rain and not lighting or thundering now that is a good ass time. big grin just some socks shoes and shorts and a football nothing else thats how men play football when u fall without a shirt on and get ur back all bruised u know u played hard that day

Bhang
BTW, I live in San Francisco DeNiro (you had asked earlier)

DeNiro
so u must live kinda by where backfire lives i would think. and i wish i could live there for the winter i am sick of this cold bunch of bullshit

KidRock
i LOVE new england lol HOT summers and COLD winters just the way i like it

a true american badass isnt afraid to get his nuts a little cold in the name of football lol

DeNiro
^^^laughing out loud^^^ damn straight either does a True Cowboy From Hell!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.