Brainiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
Who agrees that Ron will have been changed by the brain's assault upon him? The brain seems to have injected its thoughts into him. Ron behaved differently afterwards. Ron was ore sensitive than Hermione, advising her not to pester Harry about his Godfather, whereas before, Hermione was without question the more perceptive of the two.

Luna150
i dont think the brains had any effect had ron is susually sentitive but when harry lost his giodfather who he loves you'ld have to be the worlds biggest prat to go pestering him about sirius

shaber
But Hermione was trying to pester Harry about Sirius and it was Ron who had the delicacy of feeling to tell her to give Potter breathing room. Previously Ron had less sense than Hermione.

The brain's tentacles had tied Ron up completely, but the next we see, they have just disappeared - where to? They could only have gone into the host. I didn't like the way the brain was clutching at Ron, like "an octopuses body..."

firenze
i think luna 150 is right ron won'nt have changed

hotsauce6548
nope... ron didnt change at all... i dont think thew brain had any effect on him whatsoever

Luna150
plus then you would have to say hermione changed to because she was the one who was suually sentitive. But i think that rons fine smile

jennyanderson
Shaber, Ron is always sensitive towards Harry, and I mean ALWAYS. Forget Hermione, Ron never liked her from the begening, and still can't figure out his true fellings for her, I mean if you really have some feelings towards anyone, you shouldn't be going around and bugging them all the time about rediculously minor things, but if you use to hate them but suddenly developed romantic feelings towards them, then you become thoroughly irritated by it, and irritate them in turn as well. Anyway, have you really read all the books over and over again? If you have then I am sure that you will notice that what Ron and Harry share is very special, it's friendship at it's most deepest level (and no, it ain't romantic love). You see, Ron and Harry, they really respect each other, see how Ron NEVER redicules Harry, but only Hermione? And how Ron looks really nervous, if Hermione babbles on him to Harry? Besides in the GoF, Ron came to know that he is the thing that Harry will miss most, so I guess his respect and understanding for Harry has increased many folds, and besides Harry is the only person who can ever control Ron, and he really listens to Harry you know? If Harry tells him to jump off a cliff, he'll jump. Sometimes I really envy them, wish I had Ron for a friend! Anyway, Ron acted like how a true best friend should, I'm sure you have a best friend, and wouldn't he/she act the same way if some one close to you died? I'm sure he/she would.

shaber
Oh nostalgia.

~Air Angel~
Its a nice idea though Shonk. and you never know...you might be onto something....I mean..of all people to get a brain on his head....it was him......but he was also a bit loopy there too.........so who knows.... *shrugs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.