need for speed underground

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnage713
has n e 1 played this? is it n e good. is there n e classic american mucle cars?

coolboarder98
I don't think there are any American Muscle cars because the whole point of making NFSUG was to let players customize imports and cars that are possible to buy in real life a la Fast and the Furious. Unless EA has decided to put some extras where you can get muscle cars.

DanZeke25
i heard it was the best racing game ever

octapushunter
you're absolutely right. money can't buy cars. no one has been able to buy or sell muscle cars in america EVER. i guess its better that way though. we wouldn't want to ruin these little wanna-be boy racer's perception of reality and what truely is a fast and powerful car. we'll let them keep the civics. means more good cars for us.
a shirt i saw somewhere but was too cheap to buy said it best
"your car is niether fast nor furious"

and no, the best racing game ever is gran turismo 3, that is until gt4 comes out. wooooooooooo!

coolboarder98
Dude! I think you misinterrpruted what I meant. What I had meant to say was most people don't have the money to go out and buy a Ferrari or a Lotus. The American muscle cars have been bought quicker then the PS2s on their release date! Plus with more people deciding to sell those classic cars that they only drive on Sunday, they're exposing the younger generation to something they probobaly wouldn't have known about other wise.

Neo_Version 7
Best racing game till Grand Turismo 4 comes out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.