Haldir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LegolasIsMyMan
I don't know about you guys, but the other elf, Haldir, is so hot, i mean, he is very very attractive. I was looking at pix on a site, and it had tons of Haldir pix. I am going to try and post some, if you love Haldir too, post your fav. Pix too.

nazgulinthedark
haldir is pretty cool, i love the part the the TT when he brings all the elves to fight in helm's deep

BingaBonga
he is attractive, i'll admit.

LegolasIsMyMan
Yes, he is very attractive, he has really really dark hair, like with out the wig, and omgh it is so AAWWWWSOOOOMEE

BingaBonga
here we are...big grin
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:J18ksFG8Ra4C:haldir_of_lorien.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/haldir_10.jpg

LegolasIsMyMan
Thank u!!

BingaBonga
wack em

LegolasIsMyMan
Thanks!!

LegolasIsMyMan
I think he and Legolas, some how a bros, even thought it isn't possible, they are too hot to handle

nazgulinthedark
laughing i find the only attractive thing about him in the movie is his tremendously long eyelashes...almost like a girlswhistle..but anyway

LegolasIsMyMan
He's just gorgous.

badkittykitty
feat your eyes on this ladies Haldir & Legolas

Exa
Hm maybe he is attractive
I dont really think so

(and his armor looks ridiculous)

Aurora
IMO He is just the coolest elf! I mean Elrond is wise, Arwen is pretty, Leggy is hot, and Galadriel is beautiful. He is just the coolest. It is like he emits coolness. smile

I like it when Aragorn hugs him and he looks so shocked. Or in FotR when u first see him *faints* He definatly was the voted most popular in Elf private school.wink

nazgulinthedark
i find him hotter than orlando, but orlando sucks anyway...

nazgulinthedark
*runs away from bloom fans*

TrixStar
I thought the elvish armour looked cool

Exa
The elvish armor did, yes, but not Haldir's.
wah that glittery red... terrible

the others were far cooler

LegolasIsMyMan
Orlando does not , i repeat does not suck, he is awsome
and Haldir's armour suited him, he is very flashy and his clothes show that.

fini
hmmmmmmmmmm HOW DO YOU know that Orlando does not SUCK????...............
hehehehehe angel

fini
ok ok here's a good pic of craig parker/haldir............i think that in real parker looks better than bloom

LegolasIsMyMan
See he is just so amazingly hot, he is just so cute, even with the wig, i think he is gorgous, he looks great with out it too, but oh lord, how hot can he be~!!!~~

LegolasIsMyMan
I am trying to get pix on here

fini
huh?????????

LegolasIsMyMan
sorry , it was supposed to show up as a picture

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:XltDUdOBuAACstick out tongueeople.cs.uct.ac.za/~ashearma/movies/lotr/images/thecast/haldir.jpg

LegolasIsMyMan
crap

LegolasIsMyMan
AIM Craig Parker8.JPG

LegolasIsMyMan
I totally give up~

LegolasIsMyMan
coettthaldir_haldir_pic1.bmp

Exa
That one does not work... no whole address...

And, PLEASE, ppl, edit your posts instead of making twenty senseless posts one after another roll eyes (sarcastic)

LegolasIsMyMan
Good grief, what does it matter if they aren't edited, and they are just detailing my struggel with the images, it's the topic i made.

bLooMiLiCioUs
nah not better tha bloom:P
but still reletive ok i guess....blink

eldarion
ok, Haldir is so hot! Its like he's so much wiser than Legolas and barve too. Hot, brave, wise....hmmmmmmmm, SEXY! Anyway, he certainly is not hard to look at, if you know what I'm saying! whistle

Aurora
So sad that he died, (one thing I wish PJ would have left as it was in the book) reading

sauron
well, haldir i think is better than bloom, (and nazgulinthedark its not bloom fans anymore, its nazgals remember)

and fini is right, how do we know he does not suck, i mean alot of actors have been gay for years and we are none the wiser plus he has that look about him lol big grin

(gets ready for nazgal attack on me fini and whoever else griefed orli)

Maikahyandowen
Haldir totally rocks. I was sooooo sad when Jackson killed him in TTT. Haldir makes any armor look good. Elvish armor is the coolest. and Rohan armor.
" the dwarf breathes so loud, we could have shot him in the dark." mad confused sad ninja santa What the f**k? bunny What the f**k?

eldarion
Oh please....http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/naughty.gif

orlandoOYEA
ickyness

orlandoOYEA
orli, i dont believe so anyway, is gay Hope NoT

eldarion
Ok, I was being like "oh please, give it up, who cares", before, above; just to verify.

Dejio
Haldir does look cool. And he looks more wiser and calculating than Legolas. Too bad he died (In the movies anyway).

OrliNElijahsGrl
i was always fond of Haldir, just something about him amazed me, and i must say he looked really incredible, and very cute, i even cried when he died, i loved the shot of him and legolas, they both looked so WOW!

fini
heyyy i never said that anyone was gay ( sexual preference of a person does not bother me ANYWAY)...........lol are more things one can suck......ahem
cough cough cough

Maikahyandowen
what is it with deciding people are gay? don't people have anything better to do?? haldir rocks

mah
This has gone out of hand with more gay-debates and whatnot, unecessary as it was even from the start.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.