What about the normal people?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
When the giant helicopter slammed into that building in M1, or when the security building exploded in M2, where were the other people, what were they thinking, and how did they react? I mean.. you can't just say, oh yeah, look another building exploding. It's the norm 'cause we're in the Matrix.

Any thoughts?

Mordecai
Well i'm sure everyone would have shit themselves just like anyone would here.

But in M2 when Trinity blows up that little majig security thing, there is an abscence of fire brigade and police and ambulance that would normally come racing to an explosion.

In M1 they don't stick around the building with the helicopter, so meh!
I'm sure many people died or got injured.

*shrugs*

burlyman
ok, my time for art of the matrix talk.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

originally the shards of glass fell onto the street, people ran away, and then the helicopter, but that was cut

JKozzy
Why?

Sifer
Hence the reason Morpheus is called a Terrorist by Smith in the 1st Movie. They tend to kill LOT's of people without even a care in the world smile

sith_darth_jay
wow...
Osama= Morpheus.... that's scary

JKozzy
MAYBE! The superbrawl was September 11th and the Archie had to blame somebody so he altered the Matrix to make it look like Osama... when it really was Neo and Co. fighting for the freedoms of the human race??
stick out tongue

sith_darth_jay
blink big grin you think?

burlyman
er, yeah, sure...........

shifty

JKozzy
BURLY! Where did you find that????? sad

husky321
You really are a jackass.

JKozzy
S'cuse me?

burlyman
i took a pic from my art of the matrix book
it rocks

JKozzy
I know another christmas present I want... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.