2005 Movies!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
I no it's along way away but im dying to no what movies are coming out. Here are the movies i no what are coming out in 2005.

1. Star Wars: Episode III
2. Batman 5
3. Indiana Jones 4
4. Pirates of the Carribean 2
5. The Cat in the Hat 2
6. Curious George
7. Die Hard 4
8. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
9. Jurrasic Park 4
10. King Kong

nazgulinthedark
i don't know of any, but home on the range and shreck 2 are coming out in 04

beaujay1
ok, im confused confused , some people and sites say that Pirates of the Caribbean 2 is coming out in Aug. of 2004. But, then other people and sites say early 2005. Anyone know the truth???????????????

cgtuna21
I do for sure. Go 2 www. killermovies.com and on theleft it sais Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Click on it and somwhere it sais coming out 2005.

Lord Soth
Darn you, ctg, this was my idea. big grin I hope they never make a Cat in the Hat 2, that movie was sooooo bad

BOPRecruit 16
x-men 3 is rumoured to come out in 2005 or 2006. also, dbz was said to be around that year too.

beaujay1
darnit, cgtuna21, i was hoping 4 an earilier release. o well embarrasment

wicker_man
Star Wars : Episode Three is all i am anticipating for in regards to 2005 movies.

Lord Soth
I'm anticipating it too, but it probably will suck just like PM and AotC

Discos
I zsaw the Shrek poster in the cinema yesterday so it should be out in soon time, although seeing Bad Boys 2 posted for the first time it took at least 5months to release!

MUSE(a band)_16
Onimusha is going to be great!!!!!

cgtuna21
onimusha nvr heard of it whats it about

Discos
isn't that something to do with anima, there is a game out for it I believe but it may be a different thing am thinking of.

MUSE(a band)_16
onimusha is an very good video game ( with demons and samurai stuff)

Lord Soth
I've heard Underworld 2 was coming out in 2005 or 2006, which I want to see

deeplydeppy
Anyone forgeting Willy Wonka starring Johnny Depp? Such a perfect choice...eccentric wonka, eccentric johnny.Perfect fit.

Lord Soth
Sure is

cgtuna21
Tim Burton is going to direct it and johhny depp is actually a perfect choice but i think the first 1 will still b better but ill just wait 2 see.

A.D. Skinner
Fast and the Furious 3....let's hope this time they can bring back Vin Diesel's character.

Lord Soth
Let's hope those movies are burned

Vegeta13
Ive heard romours about -

Blade 3

Bad Boys 3

anyway i do hope they... come out soon

ash007
I can't wait for the new superman film

stinkfist462
onimusha is like a resident evil with samurais..... and magic...

Lord Soth
Blade: Trinity is coming out in 2004.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.