a big disapointment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
well here is da news since the movie FINALFANTASY7 ADVENT CHILDREN bombed so badly in japan they didn't come out with the rm of final fantasy7 with better graphics and that is why finalfantasy 10-2 came out do soon

el_barto
man im so pissed

TrAnCeDuO
paitance is a virtue....-_-'

SaTsuJiN
final fantasy advent children didnt even come out in japan yet, so I dont know where you get your news from. Its not coming til January 2004 for japanese release, with american following shortly after.

JKozzy
confused Huhh.... I read summer 2004 for Japanese release and American release was still TBA... where did you get this info?

el_barto
my big bro

TrAnCeDuO
well not everything you hear is true....try looking for some official sources....

FallingBlue
yah, besides, ffx-2 is way better than just FF7: With better graphics, i eman ff7's great, but we've all played it a million times, i wouldnt buy a new one if it was the same game with better graphics

Galaxian
FF7:AC isn't out yet. Your brother is wrong.

scott
the only things out are trailers and pics

if any one sees or has seen the trailer, could any one tell me who the dude in the wheelchair is?

octapushunter
wait, hold on! number 7 comes out this summer but number 10 and 10-b have already been released. maybe thats why they suck. the developers can't count. how can we expect them to make a good game?

JKozzy
FF VII has been out for six years buddy.

DyceIBG
and the gamers just get dumber and dumber..... what will the future gamers be like? this guy? lol. Final Fantasy VII has been out for awhile bruh. and it's not 10-b man, its 10-2, you know, the sequal.

octapushunter
dude said ff7:ac doesn't come out till this summer.
10-b, 10-2, who gives a shat, they both stink like a wet dog rolling around in poo. pool on yahoo.com is a better game than any ff.

BackFire
It shouldn't have been made.

boxofdeath
octapushunter, are u kidding or are you just stupid?? final fantasy is the greatest game series since pong and pong 2!!! this joker needs to be punished!!! i started a petition in the music discussion forum to have octapushunter banned, everyone go sign it and hopefully we wont have to be subjected to hin incoherent posts in the future.

octapushunter
what's a "hin"?

ragesRemorse
has anyone played fina fantasy anthology for PS1? The game with ff 5 and 6. i was wandering if it was much different than the first releases?

el_barto
i dont think there is a dif because i have played it

JKozzy
laughingUh... no?laughing

Trinity_Matrix
On the subject of FF7:AC...no, it's not even out in Japan yet. And I haven't even played FF7 yet...

FF Anthologies I haven' played yet, I think the only differences between the original versions is improved graphics and I believed they put in some cinematics.

SaTsuJiN
It was exactly the same, except for artwork, and the I think 3 cg cut scenes per game. Very nice. I own it and looove it big grin

btw 6 pwnz 7 anyway. 7 is nice, but its anime garbage compared to 6's pure goodness and quality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.