Heath Ledger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
Heath Ledger, anyone?

I think he is hott!

So, what's he been doing lately?

Any1?

Happy Dance

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
he is hott and the news broke not to long ago that he broke up with naomi watts....

BOPRecruit 16
i used to think he was hot. esp. when he was in the patriot.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i was soo sad wen he got stabbed in the patriot.. he shuld hav shot the guy.. not try to stab him with a 3 inch knife!!!!!! *tear*

BOPRecruit 16
his upcoming movie is ned kelly. any other heath/movie news?

beaujay1
you never really hear of him any more, its like hes "disappered" (sp)

shifty

beaujay1
yah, i have really heard of him in a while

BOPRecruit 16
just him and naomi watts, barely that. can't wait to see ned kelly. that last movie he did, that sort of dark one, didn't suit him.

malfoyluva9
Heath Ledger's a hottie

MissMarsden
i know he was in this one movie...Gladiator i think.

malfoyluva9
uh, u mean a knight's tale

MissMarsden
hehe. all i could remember was his outfit. sorry about that. lol

Tied Hiker
I thought Knight's Tale rocked. Especially since it had that chickidy from Rules Of Attraction.

malfoyluva9
Who?

Lyn
I liked Knight's Tale too. Also Heath was good in Patriot. He's an Aussie!! *chest swells with pride* And...a hottie...lovely smile.

malfoyluva9
definitely

mymyorli
he is SO cute! Damn.. his smile! OMG!!!

malfoyluva9
YEAH, he has a really cute smile!

mymyorli
heath is really hot..... aaw.. such a cute smile.. and those eyes!!! damn! grrruoaw!

lil bitchiness
big grin hes hot...bit too blonde for me, but still hot! thumb up

LegolasIsMyMan
yes heath ledger is very very attractive, i loved him in the patriot,that is my fave. movie with him in it

Caribbean_Chick
I've never seen any of his movies but I saw him in a magazine the other day.. Very Hotloveyes

malfoyluva9
Has anyone seen Ned Kelly with Heath AND Orlando

orlisgirl69
Heath Ledger is sooooooo hot and i need more pics of him post your pics please

johnny.d girl
ok i'll try and send some in a couple of minuets
drool i love him 2!!!drool

johnny.d girl
http://imiges.google.com.au/images?imgurl=www.ecrannior.fr/stars/us/images/ledger01.jpg
if this didn't work i'm gonna scream!!! big grin

johnny.d girl
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *pulls some hair*

Krabs55
More More

johnny.d girl
more more what??? the pic didn't work!!!
grrrrrrr oh well theres alot in google imagse
anyway he is hot ain't hs??? grrrr that smile, and that body....grrrrrrrrrr i live him

~*Angel_Wingz*~
I did a search and i cant believe theres no Heath thread! i thinks hes hot and he was great in brokeback mountain! anyone agree?

~*Angel_Wingz*~
take that as a no then

*Georgina_A*
He was really good...I loved him in 10 Things I Hate About You the most though ninja

.Dance_Inside.
me too eek! thats clearly his best movie yes

*Georgina_A*
Definitely! big grin

gshkris7272
Hes good in everything. anyone see Ned Kelly?

Morning_Glory
I heard Ned Kelly stunk? havent seen it yet

~*Angel_Wingz*~
yeh i liked him in 10 things i hate about you, ive seen ned kelly but that was cos orlando was in it lol still a good movie.

Lydia_J
Heath Ledger is so beautiful and I agree he was great in Brokeback Mountain and Ned Kelly. He was good in 10 Things I hate About You but I dont really class that as a proper film, so it probably didnt require much acting.

~*Angel_Wingz*~
yeh but he sings in 10 things i hate about you!

gshkris7272
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I heard Ned Kelly stunk? havent seen it yet

i thought it was pretty good, or maybe its just cause i admire the real Ned Kelly

ibleedyankeeblu
he is a SWEETHEART... my family lives a few houses away from him in Brooklyn

~*Angel_Wingz*~
omg! really? lucky you!

gshkris7272
sweet.

Makedde
He's quite hot when he's getting it on with a dude...laughing

richardishot4ev
makedde u like gay peeps

he is a stunner in a knights tale

Morning_Glory
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/02/14/magazine/19perf.slide10.jpg

Morning_Glory
http://www.boomspeed.com/allhailme/040406_heathbirthday.jpg

richardishot4ev
KWL PICS

Don't you dare.
what movie does he have sex with a man?!?!

Eaughh!

jnr hiphop
I heard something about Heath Ledger peeling an apple during an interview? And he wasn't paying much attention to the interview so it made people not like him as much... or something like that. Don't know if it's true or not.

gshkris7272
havent heard that before, but it could be true. either way hes hot and a good actor.

Morning_Glory
http://www.boomspeed.com/allhailme/041006_heathmathilda.jpg

gshkris7272
awesome pic

tuyenasaurus
hes gorgeous!

richardishot4ev
he is fitt

hellsangels
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
i used to think he was hot. esp. when he was in the patriot.

mmm yes very yummy

botankus
Thanks for bringing the most exciting thread of all time back to life.

immortal_sim
heya everyone!! jst thort this thread is seriously lacking pictures so heres a few heath ledger pics ...

immortal_sim

richardishot4ev
hiya

autumn dreams
I have Monsters Ball, which he is in for all of half an hour. He bangs a whore then shoots himself. big grin

Morning_Glory
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/allhailme/blogposts/062706_heathmichelle.jpg

Morning_Glory
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/allhailme/blogposts/063006_heathvagrant.jpg

Leggy_n_Merry
Haha! What's with his beard?

Ooh he's in a film as Bob Dylan! Didn't know that until today..

And yes he is "hot".. not that I ever use that word. But yeah.. he's gorgeous. And I seem to love the types of films he's in.. many of them are among my favourites such as Brokeback Mountain, A Knight's Tale, Ned Kelly, Casanova (woo bought that yesterday). And other films which he's in which I haven't seen I think I would like too because many of them are historic like films.. which I love.

silver_tears
Four Feathers thumb up

Roulette
Originally posted by botankus
Thanks for bringing the most exciting thread of all time back to life.

laughing out loud

TRH
Hot off the press

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heath_Ledger

SelphieT
That's terrible!!!

TRH
His movie is about to come out to

dadudemon
Originally posted by TRH
Hot off the press

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heath_Ledger

PWNT. no expression

Blax_Hydralisk
Damn. Bye Joker.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Damn. Bye Joker.

Well, the movie is in post production apparently, I don't know if his death will ruin the whole chance for the movie..... ah ****, I hope not, I was actually looking forward to it!

BackFire
Holy shit. This is actually true.

dadudemon
Originally posted by SelphieT
Well, the movie is in post production apparently, I don't know if his death will ruin the whole chance for the movie..... ah ****, I hope not, I was actually looking forward to it!

On the contrary, it will probably do that opposite and actually boost sales. People will want to see "the legacy" of a recently deceased actor. Mark my words, there will be people who say that that movie was his best acting performance to date.

TRH
Originally posted by dadudemon
On the contrary, it will probably do that opposite and actually boost sales. People will want to see "the legacy" of a recently deceased actor. Mark my words, there will be people who say that that movie was his best acting performance to date. yeh,I'm going to see it now.

SelphieT
On the contrary, it will probably do that opposite and actually boost sales. People will want to see "the legacy" of a recently deceased actor. Mark my words, there will be people who say that that movie was his best acting performance to date.

Of course now that he's dead more people will go see it........... oi.

Symmetric Chaos
That came out of no where.

TRH
He's the new James Dean.

BackFire

I agree, this sad news will cause more interest in The Dark Knight.

Man, I really can't believe this. He had such a great future ahead of him.

Robtard
Stupid druggie moron, too bad though, I thought he was a decent actor.

BackFire
Originally posted by Robtard
Stupid druggie moron, too bad though, I thought he was a decent actor.

Do they know that it was drugs?

Blax_Hydralisk
It mostly likel was, though.

guy222
Its being reported, he did

An overdose

Outbound

Captain REX
Holy hell...

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by BackFire

Yes BAckfire, apparently pills were found by his body. Sad really Heath was a talented actor. Sad people have to take their own life because of drugs or booze.

BackFire
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Yes BAckfire, apparently pills were found by his body. Sad really Heath was a talented actor. Sad people have to take their own life because of drugs or booze.

Yeah, I just read that.

Man, this is shocking.

Robtard
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB

Has it been reported that is was a suicide and not an accidental OD?

JediSamuraiMRB
Has it been reported that is was a suicide and not an accidental OD?

Right now details are a little sketchy but according to the NYPD, foul play is not an issue and it appears to be an apparent suicide.

ladov52014
Ya know this is somthing else.. i just hope it wont affect dark knight

chithappens
i was so ready to call bs... sigh, if it isn't weed, don't touch it

TRH
So it was drugs?....****....I can't believe it.

Blax_Hydralisk
Why can't you believe it?

Deathstroke
...shit...

@st
I cant believe this, I got a random text and I couldnt believe it.

Originally posted by ladov52014
Ya know this is somthing else.. i just hope it wont affect dark knight

I dont think it will, but he was supposedly coming back in the 3rd one too.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by @st

To my extensive knowledge regarding The Dark Knight, Heath Ledger was indeed going to be in the next film after TDK, I'm sure Chris Nolan will recast the role but with who I have no idea.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by @st

Is this honestly true, jeezus my god, that is really really sad, and shocking.

Mairuzu
No way, wow my heart just sank....

exanda kane
messed

chithappens
still wondering why anyone would be sad about this. s

hocked, yes. sad, what?

Neo Darkhalen
Nope he has actually died, my god. no expression

Blax_Hydralisk
It should be the other way around, actually.

Sad, yes. Shocked, no.

Neo Darkhalen
What a shame, so young as well.

Morning_Glory
RIP

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/sting_likea_bee_celebs/Heath%20Ledger/2cba9971.jpg

Robtard
Somewhere in India, some begger died, is any "upset", "sad" or "shocked" over it?

Symmetric Chaos
Somewhere in India, some begger died, is any "upset", "sad" or "shocked" over it?

He'll be reincarnated srug

Mairuzu
Somewhere in India, some begger died, is any "upset", "sad" or "shocked" over it? were they in any movies and have they played the joker?

JacopeX
Crap....sad

Blax_Hydralisk

If that is the case then no one should EVER be sad about death.

A fallacy.

Morning_Glory
Sources: Death May Be Drug-Related; Pills Found Scattered In NYC Residence Owned By Mary-Kate Olsen

one of the Olsens may be involved messed

put its all pointing to suicide or an OD

Mairuzu
Now we have to get a new joker if he were to return... that sucks

Robtard

A fallacy.

Point was, does anyone here really know Heath Ledger any better than a begger in India?

I don't think you know what a fallacy is. How so though?

Lil Buddy
Is it bad that I don't feel a thing and the fact that I'm more worried about Joker in 3?

Knights Tale was kickass film know.

chithappens

A fallacy.

Untrue. Why would oyu be sad about someone who you do not know personally? You don't cry for every death on your local news? Why be sad over a celebrity?

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Lil Buddy
Is it bad that I don't feel a thing and the fact that I'm more worried about Joker in 3?

Knights Tale was kickass film know.

Hes a good joker and i wanted him to live to play more sad fuHK!

Impediment
I give less than a damn. Stay away from drugs, and this shit won't happen.

He was a decent actor, though.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by chithappens
Untrue. Why would oyu be sad about someone who you do not know personally? You don't cry for every death on your local news? Why be sad over a celebrity? i actually feel a bit bummed when i hear about death anywhere.. even tho that shit happens all the time

Mairuzu
RIP

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/sting_likea_bee_celebs/Heath%20Ledger/2cba9971.jpg google ftw?

endrict
HOLY HELL!!! DAMN this is sad and sucks. This is probably the biggest role of his career and this is why he dipped into his drug not thinking he will fu@k it all up.

exanda kane
It was effin Heath Ledger. I'm not the only one who must have considered him a great bloody actor, y'know, he might have not had a Stand By Me like River Phoenix, but he was just as talented.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Impediment
I give less than a damn. Stay away from drugs, and this shit won't happen.

He was a decent actor, though.

Keith Richards.

Point being, you can't always say that.

-AC

Impediment
laughing out loud Keith Richards. I forgot about him

Schecter
wow messed

Morning_Glory
video of them moving his body out of the apt ninja

http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/22/live-in-nyc-outside-where-heath-ledger-died/

Morning_Glory
naw Photobucket ftw

Impediment
Although I agree that he was a decent actor, I give less than a damn that he's dead. Stay away from drugs and shit like this wont happen.

Mairuzu
sucks

Mairuzu
naw Photobucket ftw damn. you win

McLovin
Originally posted by BackFire

Possible psedophedrine overdose ..

Not confirmed of course.

Robtard
video of them moving his body out of the apt ninja

http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/22/live-in-nyc-outside-where-heath-ledger-died/

Not blaming you, but that's one thing I don't approve of, ****ing media, dude does have a family.

ragesRemorse
this is the best thing Dark knight could have hoped for. This movie is going to make so much money even if it blows. Iron man doesnt have a chance

Seriously though. im shocked and saddened for his family and the industry. He was a very talented man.

McLovin
Not blaming you, but that's one thing I don't approve of, ****ing media, dude does have a family.

I'm sure the paparazzi is gonna have a field day with this one.

Heath used to treat them like shit.

Bardock42
Point was, does anyone here really know Heath Ledger any better than a begger in India?

I don't think you know what a fallacy is. How so though? Heath Ledger was 5.3 billion times more valuable to me.

No offense to any beggars.

Robtard
I take my "stupid druggie" comment back, news is saying it was an accidental overdose of sleeping pills now.

McLovin
The story keeps changing ..

SnakeEyes
I heard this news earlier today and didn't quite know how to feel... My reaction was simply sadness, even though I wasn't a big fan or anything. Regardless of whether he caused his own death, stuff like this is still depressing to me. I just hope that people (the media) has a certain amount of respect for himself and those he left behind. People have said it but I'll say it again, he had a promising life lined up for him. It's a shame.

Bardiel13
Originally posted by chithappens
Untrue. Why would oyu be sad about someone who you do not know personally? You don't cry for every death on your local news? Why be sad over a celebrity?

It's just the thought, man. We don't see Indian beggers, so news of their death doesn't affect us much. However, many of us have seen movies with Heath Ledger and agree that he was a decent young actor with a bright future headed his way.
Here's another way to see it:
My friend volunteered at a retirement center a few years ago. Every day, there would be an old Belgian man playing an accordian. He'd play little folky tunes and brighten up everyone's day. After about a year of my friend being there, the man died. Even though he didn't know the man and didn't interact with him often, he and the rest of the staff and residents were saddened greatly by his passing.

McLovin
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I heard this news earlier today and didn't quite know how to feel... My reaction was simply sadness, even though I wasn't a big fan or anything. Regardless of whether he caused his own death, stuff like this is still depressing to me. I just hope that people (the media) has a certain amount of respect for himself and those he left behind. People have said it but I'll say it again, he had a promising life lined up for him. It's a shame.

Media doesn't care.

Headline news was filming outside his Soho apartment stating his body was still in the apartment and how they were waiting for the medical examiner to arrive.

I believe someone in this thread posted the video of them removing the body.

JediSamuraiMRB
Sources: Death May Be Drug-Related; Pills Found Scattered In NYC Residence Owned By Mary-Kate Olsen

one of the Olsens may be involved messed

put its all pointing to suicide or an OD

It's been confirmed that neither Olson owned the apartment where he was found in..

FistOfThe North
Heath dead wow.

just found out like 5 mins ago..

Damn what a huge shocker. rip heath. I know we'll still see him as the Joker but it's gonna seem just sad instead of intense for some reason.

Morning_Glory
I hate when ppl try to profit off of someone's death

this was on ebay... because .. I was just looking..dsjflksd

http://i8.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/d4/ae/8837_1.JPG

McLovin
I hate when ppl try to profit off of someone's death

this was on ebay... because .. I was just looking..dsjflksd

http://i8.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/d4/ae/8837_1.JPG

They coulda atleast waited for the body to get cold.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Heath dead wow.

just found out like 5 mins ago..

Damn what a huge shocker. rip heath. I know we'll still see him as the Joker but it's gonna seem just sad instead of intense for some reason.
The racist Bush Administration knew he was a black-sympathizer, so they had Heath have a little accident.

Tramps Lady
i only just woke up and heard the news...crying my eyes outsad

BackFire

I agree with you. That video is both morbid and disgusting, even by the standards of the moral abomination that is the American news media.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I had sex with the corpse while it was still warm.

Morning_Glory
sorry guys... I didnt mean to offend anyone by posting it... Im just as disgusted as you all... sad sorry

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
I had sex with the corpse while it was still warm. ok thats lame

McLovin
sorry guys... I didnt mean to offend anyone by posting it... Im just as disgusted as you all... sad sorry

It's not you.

It's the media.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
ok thats lame
Jealous much?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>