Leprechaun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Texas
Today on UPN they had a Leprechaun McMarathon. I watched 8 hours of deliciously cheesy horror/comedy starring SW own Warwick Davis. Has any one seen any of the Leprechaun movies? I've seen them all, the original Leprechaun, Leprechaun 2: In L.A. Leprechaun 3 in Las Vegas, Leprechaun 4 in Space, the only one I haven't seen is Leprechaun 5: In the Hood. I love those cheesy movies, there so funny! The Leprechaun says stuff like: 'For doing that trick, I'll chop off your dick' and 'Oh, what golden palaces, with plenty of riches, I'll rob 'em blind, these dirty sons of bitches' laughing out loud

King Jedi
I know Jennifer Aniston was in one of them.

ToMacco
The guys who plays the Lepricahn is the same one who played "Wicket"

Warrwick Davis I think his name is.

Texas
Yup, that's him. I am going to see if they have Lep. 5 at Blockbuster today, I want to say that I have seen all the Lep. movies smokin'

ToMacco
Yeah, you're probably the only person in the world who could say it. Warwick probably hasn't even watched them all.

Texas
Yeah, I kinda feel sorry for him, but the guy has to pay his bills and all. I liked how he came to MTV spring break as the Leprechaun. That was hilarious laughing out loud

ToMacco
I think it would have been cooler if he dressed up like Wicket.

ToMacco
Wasn't he Willow too? That was a funny movie. Val Kilmer as the great swordsman, locked in that cage.

"Get me some water, peck, or I'll kill you!"

King Jedi
Yip, he was Willow.

Texas
and he's also playing some prefessor guy in Harry Potter. It's good that he's working. I also rented Lep 5 last night, it really sucked, not funny at all. I was really dissapointed. I hope Lep 6 is better roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Jedi
Lep 5 was on T.V here a few days ago. I'm glad I never watched it.

Texas
Yes, it was really bad. No funny one-liners like in the other Lep movies. It was really horrible! The other Lep movies are really hillarious! I was pissed! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.