Movies you were excited about but when you watched it it wasnt that great

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
I was excited about the Matrix Reloaded. I loved the 1st one so I knew that the 2nd one was gonna be very good 2. I mean the Matrix Reloaded came 2nd in the box office for the whole summer and got 281 million dollars. So I thought it would be so good that I bought it. When I watched the movie I was shocked. I mean it was an ok movie and I kinda liked it but there was no story, all action, looked more fake then the 1st. I mean the Action sequences were very cool but it just had nothing to complete it. I should of rented this movie 1st.

Kes
The exorcist. I grew up hearing how scary it was and bla bla. When I saw it I was like: " This is it???"
I mean the beginning is pointless, its boring till the girl gets possessed and after that its just funny because of all the swearing.
It has good bits like the cross scene and the spider walk (director's cut version) but thats it.
It does however surprise me it came out all those years ago with all the stuff it has but in this day and age it just doesnt work.

Pirate_Girly
the texas chainsaw massacre (original) thought it was gonna be grand.....it wasnt.

Bhang
The second Matrix.
LXG
Daredevil

Dirty Vader
Star wars Episode I and II.

ab012f9448
Underworld, 28 days later, the others, matrix reloaded and Hulk to name a few.

Darth Vicious
Matrix: Revolutions

Damn Kes, the same thing happened to me with the Exorcist, for years i was afraid to watch this movie and i made sure i never watch it but then my curiosity got the best of me and one morning i watched it and damn this movie was so boring!

Dogbert
The Cradle of Life. i LOVE angelina jolie, but this movie sucks.

cgtuna21
darth vicious u weren't scared of the movie because it was in the morning. you need to watch it night its f***ing scary

BOPRecruit 16
mr. deeds
hollywood homicide

Kes
1st time I watched it I must have been 12 or something and it was at night, and I was alone and it sucks.

BackFire
I'll also say Exorcist, thought it was very boring, and the cool scenes were too few and far between.

Dogbert
28 days later, man this movie was not good, it was way too slow for me

SilverFighter
Two movies come to my mind: "Matrix Reloaded" and "Malibu's Most Wanted".The former left me puzzled and disappointed with the love between Trinity and Neo. The latter one was funny from the start but halfway throught the movie the funny was gone. I really wanted to enjoy these two movies but the storylines never got me interested. So I was let down and bum out.

Darth Vicious
Nope, i think the Exorcist is a boring movie at any time of day!

o kiMMii o
urg! Terminator 3 i hate it http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

MUSE(a band)_16
LXG and the mummy returns + matrix 2 and 3( part 3 just one bullet time i mean come on)

jacksparrow22
thumb up and also the cat in the hat and seabiscuit....even though i love mike meyers and horses they werent as good as i thought they would be

vvvrulz
Matrix Reloaded, a real shocker. After this pathetic ensemble, i was ready for anything, hence Revolutions wasnt much of a disappointment as i expected a Z-Grade movie.

alic88
pirates of the carribean............. JUST KIDDING. i would say x-men coz i didnt find n e thing in it

El Toro De Brah
Hulk: dey tried to hard to focus on the backstory instead instead of da carnage.
2 Fast 2 Furious: Believe or not i liked the 1st movie but the 2nd effort was jus another quick hollywood money maker.
Cable Guy: no need fo explanations.
Dreamcatcher: The previews look awesome, thought it wuz some sort of government conspiracy film. then when i saw da movie it turned out 2 b an alien movie. sick

mook
star wars ep 1+2
a clockwork orange

A.D. Skinner
Pearl Harbor...Please, no more 3 hour films about major history events that have a 2 hour love story tagged along with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.