Prom On Mars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cal321
Wanted to share a web comic currently running at promonmars.com (and at popimage.com, as well).

Strip is a cross between "Star Trek" and "Clueless." Takes a few strips to get into (like 30?)...

Hope you like!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
spam....?

yerssot
mars?
If you're hungry, grab a snickers

Cal321
Not spam. Not selling a durn thing... eek!

yerssot
spam has nothing to do with selling roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cal321
From Dictionary.com (Am I spamming for dictionary.com, now?):

Spam ( P ) Pronunciation Key (spm)
n. Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.

First off, not an email - it's a message in a forum. Okay, the message was unsolicited. All messages in the forum are unsolicited. Commercial? Again, there's nothing sold at the site. There's no pop-ups or ads. No profit. Blah blah blah. Sent indiscriminately? This is a movie forum. Prom is a science fiction adventure strip, which was created in the same vein as science fiction and teen films of the 50's. I thought there'd be some interest here for the strip - as opposed to posting in a NASCAR forum.

PROM is akin to an online street musician playing guitar on the subway. Except there's no hat being passed around...

...sigh...

yerssot
OFTEN of a commercial, look THAT word up please roll eyes (sarcastic)

and spam isn't only on email, you would know that if you thought for a second, if the link is about a movie, you even placed it in the wrong section

Cal321
This is General Discussion!

yerssot
yes, and it has a certain level here, post crap in the otf next time

Cal321
How do you know it's "crap"?

yerssot
because it's just about visiting a link and that's it

Cal321
Well, what would make it not "crap" for you?

yerssot
it won't, it will stay like that until it actually has some use for this forum to post a link to it or when it's in the appropriated section

Cal321
I have moved it over to the Off Topic Forum. If an administrator would like to delete this thread, please feel free.

Sorry to have posted to the wrong forum. (And no, this is not my attempt to post in multiple forums.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.