hey i am kinda...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilgothgurl_03
hey i am kinda new on here and dont no that many ppl. i was kinda wondering if some ppl would like to help me along my "journey" like how u get those kool pics. like freak.com does i dig hers. how do i get it?

FrEaK.CoM
what pictures like the one's on the bottom

lilgothgurl_03
yeah like the thing that say the crow and then at the top say freak.com

FrEaK.CoM
oh ask godshinto he is on sometimes it's called a signiture

lilgothgurl_03
i like the refresh button it is so REFRESHING lol dont u freak.com lol i am a stolker i no where u live and wot school u go to and wot u reall name is if u no who i am private message me tee hee u neva gunna find this out tee hee

lilgothgurl_03
well how do i get one??

lilgothgurl_03
and wot good will it do to subscribe to this thread at the bottom of the page?

FrEaK.CoM
ok anyway godshinto is on now so ask him and if hey how do you know me

lilgothgurl_03
oh i no
i already asked him but he didnt reply wot an idiot

FrEaK.CoM
how do you know me

lilgothgurl_03
so do u no who i am yet?? i give u a clue i jus moved and u little friend sharree or how eva u spell that is in ur class and was going out with my brother alex rico i hated them cuz they had wot i didnt. tee hee real luv so i broke them up i told danny that alex didnt wanna go out with sharree and danny told ashly and she told sharree. tee hee and they broke up she went out with ryan carter tee hee

lilgothgurl_03
ha and now sharree hates danny ha oh and now she wanna go out with areal jus to get alex number how sad so then she goes to my cuz and tell her to give her alex number but alex wouldnt cuz i would of beat him up

lilgothgurl_03
umm i went to ur school that is how i no u

FrEaK.CoM
omg omg omg omg listen i know your not dezeray ok it's just to easy so pm me and lets chat

lilgothgurl_03
so was that a good plan to git sharree and alex to brake up? it worked

FrEaK.CoM
yea she is such a bimbo.

lilgothgurl_03
she?? hello ok ok ok i will jus tell u
i am dezzy hernadez duh god u r blonde?

FrEaK.CoM
yes yes blond and proud as can be dezzy you ***** i hate you.

lilgothgurl_03
ha no u dont . do u
y is it cuz of wot i did to u little friend?/ oh well ha and bye the way i WAS the first person alex had sex with he didnt want to but i made him and he did. witha black eye lol tee hee hee u were right and breanna noes too

FrEaK.CoM
your his sister oh nooooo

lilgothgurl_03
ha well now he aint got a gf. oh and tell sharree that chris likes her too he want wat her and alex had laughing out loud that that will eva happen i am trying to keep sharrree away from alex
i think they had such a great releation ship that they would of got married if i had put the money in the mail box and sent it to housing so we didnt have to move. so see either way i get mine way. ha and no one gunna stop me

FrEaK.CoM
yea right hun what are you going to do get your gangsta friends after us hahahahaha

LarryTheArch
uhg! girl talk... its completely indecipherable

lilgothgurl_03
ok wot do u mean?? id ont understand. so ya gunna tell her or not?? i will keep her and alex from eva talking again that is y he hasnt called her cell oh and cuz it was shut off. but her home phone isnt 1-815-220-0190

lilgothgurl_03
lol u wanna join asl r u hot?? r u a guy?? lol well i am 15.

FrEaK.CoM
what the **** are you doing really you dont give out numbers here jesus crist mad

lilgothgurl_03
well why not i dont care it is jus sharree. god jesus christ like ne wont is really gunna call that ***** ****. lol

FrEaK.CoM
thats not her number

LarryTheArch
I'm just gonna sitback and enjoy you two dis sharee or whoever the hell it is your dissin.

lilgothgurl_03
yeah it is that is the number that she gave to alex and that alex called her on and got a hold of her cuz i yelled at her that is y alex now has a whole bunch of bruises on him . he is a dumbass but yeah it is

FrEaK.CoM
i'm not dissing sharee she's my friend

LarryTheArch
hey! like I said, I can't understand girl talk.

lilgothgurl_03
we aint dissin no one i am telling nikkie how alex my brother and sharee broke up all thanx to me laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
wow, your nice!

lilgothgurl_03
excuse me bastard do u want latin kings to beat the shit out of ya??

FrEaK.CoM
latin kings hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaa

LarryTheArch
latin kings?

lilgothgurl_03
oh no u didnt ok look nikkie i no where u live and dont make me get ur number. i can play all nicy nicy to sharee and get it from her then post it up on the net to where every one can call u

lilgothgurl_03
oh and i neva got my signature can u ask him for me?? i want it and i want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LarryTheArch
just pm her back

lilgothgurl_03
yeah it is my gang it is my moms gang i should say she is the leader and i in the 13s and alex is in it and so is chris u no they look a like

LarryTheArch
oh.

lilgothgurl_03
no she told me to pm soem godshinto and he neva pmed me so that was like 30 min ago and i want it. do u no how to get one. could u do it for me??

FrEaK.CoM
one thing gor dezzy

http://www.stuntman.fi/htm/tuotteet/liput/lippu28.jpg

LarryTheArch
edit your profile
there should be a signature loading thingy somewhere on that screen.

lilgothgurl_03
what is who trying to du?? oh and i am straight unless u a guy and are like really really hot i dont wanna **** u

LarryTheArch
WTF?

FrEaK.CoM
why dezzy your a **** anyway

LarryTheArch
lilgothgurl>Click on the LarryTheArch button

LarryTheArch
ooooooooooo dis!

lilgothgurl_03
Click on the LarryTheArch button then look at his biography it says he hates freak that is u nikkie oh i tellin on u larry oh

lilgothgurl_03
oh and jsu cuz i get soem dont mean shit stop being jellouse i aint gunna get with u all u did was dis u selfe sayin y not get in bed wit me.

FrEaK.CoM
larry is a **** up so it doesn't matter to me what he says because well i hate him to.

lilgothgurl_03
gop go go nikkie it yo b-0day we gunna party like it MY bday sence my bday parties are the nest.

FrEaK.CoM
shut up you queer

lilgothgurl_03
EXUCE ME ***** OH NO U DIDNT OK THAT IS IT I AM GETTING UR NUMBER AS WE SPEAK

DO U THINK SHAREE IS UP YET??

lilgothgurl_03
OH I WILL JUS HAVE ALEX CALL HER THEY ALL NO HIS VOICE NE WAY UNLESS HER MOM PICKS UP THE PHONE. HA SHE HATES HIM CUZ I AM REALATED TO HIM

FrEaK.CoM
DONT I MEAN IT DONT!!!!!!!!!

lilgothgurl_03
THEN NOCK UR ****IN SHITT OFF. DO U THNK SHE STILL UP THOUGH JUS IN CASE?? DONT WANNA CATCH HER WHEN SHE IS IN BED WITH ONE OF HER BF WHO IS IT THIS WEEK AREAL STILL?? GOD DO I HAVE TO BREAK THEM UP TOO?? oh god sharee dont have a name on here do she??

FrEaK.CoM
LISTEN IF YOU EVER PUT MY NUMBER ON HERE I WOULD KICK YOUR ASS AND YOU KNOW I MEAN IT.

burlyman
What the f**k?

angelprincess_3
ok who hates dezzy? aka lilgothgurl_03?? i do. i cant stand her.

angelprincess_3
dezzy hun u need to jus calm down and relex. u can do what ever u want but remember keep your bedroom secrets BEHIND THE BEDROOM DOORS. we dont need the details of how u and your brother make love, well the only person who made love was you. did he refuse??

LarryTheArch
who's the **** up? oh your the **** up... go kiss yout ass yout trash-talkin slu- eh too far...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.