moderators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
honk if your an almighty moderator!

Tex
honk honk....

You know what the best thing about being a mod is? We dont get advertisements, they're replaced by famous SW quotes! smokin'

LarryTheArch
lol

badkittykitty
I love that tex! I thought I was going insane...great!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/starwars.gif

BackFire
I'm a mod, but I don't want to honk.

LanceWindu
* Does a half honk *

I used to be a mod til I was stripped of my powers for no reason.

Tired Hiker
Oh my god, I was just made a mod!!! I'm so stoked!!!

BLACKANGEL
what did you do

BLACKANGEL
how do you become a mod anywayz

Tired Hiker
I don't know, but Ush and Raz just contacted me and want me to overlook all the forums and make sure the other mods are doing there jobs. They even gave me the shock button which enables me to shock you through your keypad when you are naughty.

BLACKANGEL
did you know them for a long time.
and if that shock thing was true i would be fried. k

Tired Hiker
Yeah, Ush and Raz and I go way back. We used to write episodes of X-Files together back when we were room mates in North Hollywood. We left the show because of conflicts of interest with the producers and we now focus our time on KMC Forums.

BLACKANGEL
stick out tongue

BLACKANGEL
yea thats kinda of hard for me to belive. sorry

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud laughing out loud You got me!

Tired Hiker
hah ahhah hah That's about as evil as I get.

BLACKANGEL
sad

finti
so you dont think neglecting your duties in the area you were put to mod had anything to do with it

BLACKANGEL
sorry for the face....anywayz tell the truth. k

luv ya

BLACKANGEL
thats what he did.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing this is amusingwink

BLACKANGEL
hold on if he got kick off for that then alot of mods should get kick off.

BLACKANGEL
are you going to tell the truth.

Tired Hiker
Hey black angel, I'm not really a mod. Nor have I ever personally met Ush or Raz. But I do like you, BA. You are fun to joke around with. smile And that's the truth.

BLACKANGEL
no you didnt. i cant belive i fell for that. yo im really kicking myself for that. i got you. lol you had me gas man. yo that was a good one.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing that's cuz BA believes all the crap you dish out,matewink

BLACKANGEL
nooooooooooooo thats not true. well not anymore. im going to get you TH

Tired Hiker
I'm being bad though, taking advantage of a fresh newb, but Black Angel is cool, I only pick on people who I think can dish it and take it.

BLACKANGEL
im not a frsh newb. dont worry ill figure a way to get you.

BLACKANGEL
shifty

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

Tired Hiker
confused buscuit

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing wrong thread mate!!

BLACKANGEL
whats wrong TH scared stick out tongue
na you know i luv ya big grin

BLACKANGEL
but im steal going after you

finti
oh really? and what makes you say that

Tired Hiker
Uh oh, Finti is pissed!

Tired Hiker
I know! big grin And I'll be waiting!!!! evil face laughing out loud

LanceWindu
And now I am too...

Finti, I was not neglecting my ****ing duties as a mod.

As I explained to EVERYONE before I was even removed as mod, my computer is in disarray right now and it moves really slow, so I can barely do anything online right now.

I WAS doing my duties in the Episode 3 forum.

I was the one who edited posts, moved threads, merged threads, and that shit.

It's just you JC mods are so blinded by your stupid power that you overlooked all that I did for you.

finti
and I feel like abusing my mod powers evil face devil evil face eek!

BLACKANGEL
because ive been in so many different threads and all i see is cursing and all these stuff. is they were doing there job then that shouldnt be there.

finti
you were too busy with your own board Lance. It is nothing wrong with that but you werent here enough to do what you were suppose to do.

LanceWindu
I wasn't busy with my board back then, sure I was messing around with it, but it wasn't my top priority.

I LIKED being a mod...I WOULD have been here more, had my computer permitted me to.

finti
I agree, in this forum we "accept" a rougher language, but I agree it gets a bit much at times.
But it is a thing we have to consider and all the mods talk about it kind of deceide where the "way" shall go.

BLACKANGEL
its not just this form. its other forms to. see yall think because yall mods you know what to do. now if that was true then those other forms will be g rated.

LanceWindu
It's called they don't mod much at all.

BLACKANGEL
thank u. see someone knows what im talking about

finti
well Lance unlike you we have all the forums and threads to look through, and belive me we deal with most of it. Actually there is so much that you should probably know about all of the work laid down to keep it clean before you uthered your opinion.
It is easy to critizise about things you really dont know too much about

Tired Hiker
So, why complain? I'm sure the Mods have other stuff to deal with too, like a life? So, you can't expect them to always be keeping a watchful eye. It is up to us as well to keep things clean and fun or interesting or whatever it takes to avoid negative confrontations.

finti
well put TH

LanceWindu
Finti, the only mod I ever see actually doing a lot of work to keep their forums in order is Kes.

She does a great job.

BLACKANGEL
i dont need to know about something that is obvious. the main thing yall have to do is keep a form g rated and dont have stupid threads. i have talk to mods before

BLACKANGEL
and i bet he had a life to. TH i thought you wasnt a mob

BLACKANGEL
see i didnt expect yall to handle everything but finti you getting on him like if no other mod did the samething

finti
could have fooled me

See BA you have posted around 400 posts, you go through all your post everyday then you get a grasp on what we have to deal with

finti
I agree with you on Kes, she does a marvelous job, but if she is the only one you see modding means you dont visit all the forums at all

finti
he was the one is question here BA

BLACKANGEL
theres something called common sense. i might had just came to this thing but i have common sense. like common sense on what the president have to do. common sense what a teacher have to do. its common sense what a mod have to do.

BLACKANGEL
he might had alot of people cursing in his form but you have to admit theres alot of forms out there with cursing

finti
not really, debating wheter it was EU or cannon yes, but not much cursing.

BLACKANGEL
finiti you never had that

Fire
wellas TH already said give the mods some slack, I don't know any who don't do their job. If you think they should help you out with a problem sooner then PM them or report the error in question.

Ppl always seem to wanna be helped without doing an effort

it aint like the cops are gonna come over to your house spontaniously when you are being robbed. You have to call them. So don't be a lazy ass and report something you feel is wrong, or PM a mod about your problem

BLACKANGEL
fire have you read this whole thread.
im not getting on them because they dont do there job right. becuz some of them do, do there job. im just saying that they getting on him for something another mob does to.

i give props to captain rex and raz you know ppl like them, but even they slip.

im sure every mob slip once or twice.

Tired Hiker
Is it all just an illusion?

BLACKANGEL
whats an illusion

Tired Hiker
the matrix?

LanceWindu
That's true.

BLACKANGEL
oooooooooooooooook the matrix isnt real

Fire
BA why do you even think that post was related to you

I was talking about Ppl in general no one specific

BLACKANGEL
who said that you was only referring to me. i was telling you my thoughts.
stop jumping to conclusions

Fire
I didn't jump to conclussions but your last post sounded pretty defencive to me

BLACKANGEL
so did youres

Tired Hiker
I sense a new romance!

bLooMiLiCioUs
blink sounds like a debate to meblink

Fire
BA why do you even think that post was related to you

I was talking about Ppl in general no one specific

this sounds defencive?

Tired Hiker
Oh yeah! confused smile

Fire
okie, well it wasn't ment to sound defencive tho

bLooMiLiCioUs
confused

Tired Hiker
Happy Dance alien Happy Dance

BLACKANGEL
yea it sound defencive. it hurt my feelings.not. it just sound defencive thats all. and sorry if i sound defencive.

BLACKANGEL
confused

mechmoggy
*runs in*

HONK!

*runs out*

saucybird007
OH NO!!!!!! not you!! *runs and hides*

Matrix_man

mechmoggy
I had to donate a kidney before I even made the list. eek!

LarryTheArch
I restrained myself this entire time from making any negative comments, jokes, insults, disses, or anything else! yay for me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.