who watches...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilgothgurl_03
who watches the new charmed? do u think that pheobe will go live with her bf. and paige will live with her bf. and the future willl come true?? oh and that then only one living in the manor is going to be piper??

FrEaK.CoM
who gives a shit about charmed HA! HA! HA!

lilgothgurl_03
SHUT THE **** UP ***** GOD U LIKE EVERY WHERE I GO DAMN THAT IS FREAKY

FrEaK.CoM
I LIKES FREAKY LOOK AT MY NAME FREAK.COM

lilgothgurl_03
DAMN I SWEAR A LOT LOL I TOLD OFF BLACKFIRE LOL IT WAS FUNNY

N.Tonks
not really...

BLACKANGEL
i like charmed
the future is not going to come true

liz123
i luv charmed

BLACKANGEL
me to

Killer
freak dude... sweet sig!

and i don't even no you 'goth' girl.. but how did i know this was going to be about charmed?

:smerk:

dark_soul13
i dont no but we will all find out if pheobe goes to hong kong and if page moves in with her bf. we all no that page will and i dont no about pheobe. she might not move cuz like then page will have to orb to get her and i think that pheobe is gunna tell her bf that she is a witch. she might cast a spell on him. lol sheri got me into charmed. i gunna miss her on here uno she is the one that told me about kmc. but no freak.com had to go and tell her not to come on here. and sheri respected wot freak.com had to say.

diegocala

silver_tears
laughing out loud cuteness diego big grin

BLACKANGEL
confused

diegocala
Socks!

silver_tears
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.