Weddings and Lost Pirates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kat Morgan
(I need chars for everyone!i am Kat) cool The setting is three days before Will and Elizabeths wedding,Will has called in Jack to be his bestman ,in disguise that is.At the same time(this is 8 months after the black pear voyage)Lizzy calls in her friend that she met when she got home,Katherine Morgan(Kate or Kat)who is also a pirate.She hates discussing her past,especially her father,whom only Lizzy knows is Blackbeard(I know i just thought it would be trippy)She also hates talking about her past because of a certain drunk pirate.Katherine a few years ago had a jack related fiasco,so much went wrong and people had almost died....She is also one of the best female pirates ever,Jack admires her for being so good and usuallu finds it hard to accpet that she can drink more than he can(link to past fiasco,rum)He has no idea that Kate will be there,for one thing,Katherine poses as a noblewoman,second of all its hard to see her face with her hat.

Katherin walked into the parlor,her tea garden style dress from england swaying gently in the breeeze gushing from the door as the servant closes it.When the messenger had come back down the stairs Elizabeth came running down the stairs..."KATE!!!!"she yelled."LIZZY!!!"Kate yelled back.Lizzys father wlaked in as she was running down the stairs"Daddy Swan!"she said.Over the last eight months since she had met Lizzy he had become like a father to her.Lizzy came careening towards her and hugged her tightly,she hugged back."Finnally your back!"said Elizabeth."Ive only been gone 5 weeks luv."she said,they walked back up the stairs to talk about what she had been doing...they went into Lizzys room,they closed the door ....the smell of salt water wafted in through the window as Kate unpacked her things,her sword etc etc.They both started laughing hystericly....

Kat Morgan
(Jack also thinks shes dead)

FallingBlue
before you can start did you ask ush for permission? and can i make my own original char for it?

Kat Morgan
I am so sorry i forgot to ask,im a ditz i know.But if im aloud to keep it up now after my blunder yeah of course you an have your own original char!

FallingBlue
cool! well if you get permission ill be here to rp with yah wink

Tela<3sHaldir
I will be here too

Ushgarak
Oh blimey... sigh... ok, you got two others interested, see what you can do with it...

Tela<3sHaldir
*Hugs Ush* You're the KUULEST

FallingBlue
so does that mean we have permission ush?

Kat Morgan
Woot!~ TY I am so sorry i didnt ask in the first place,i was trying to get the idea down before i forgot it!^-^

FallingBlue
((here's my char's intro, hope you dont mind if he's part of Kat's pirate crew.))

Alexander Kite had come into port not but a day ago and already he found himself fleeing the patrol. With cat-like reflexes he sprung up the wall and grabbed onto the roof of one of the taller city buildings. He sat, perched, at the tip of the roof, looking down upon the city. He wasn't quite sure where Katherine had gone, but aslong as she was away from the ship long enough for him to have some free-time he didn't mind. Alex had joined aboard Kat Morgan's ship awhile back, convincing her that his quick hands and deadly daggers where indeed that of the greatest theif in the Carribean. He liked sailing with pirates, but a chance to get out and..see the sites always intrigued him.

Spotting a debeutant walking amongst the commoners Alexander smirked, obviously the lady found herself no better than the good people, which meant she must have a kind heart, easily manipulated. With a grin Alex slid down the roof, landing on his feet not far from the noble lady. Faking a limp he walked out infront of her, tripping with a moan, "Oooh...I seemed to have fallen..." he strained his face, trying to get up.
"Dear me! You poor sir, let me help you!" a plump woman came out from the bakery, lifting Alex up. His eyes widened in amazement as the debeutant continued on past him. He couldnt believe it, that rich woman was supposed to help him, not this poor baker..with a sigh he wrapped one arm around the baker to support his injured leg. Moving his hand down stealthily he pulled the coin purse from the woman's belt, "Thank you ma'am, I'll be on my way.." with a nod of appreciation he hobbled off back into the alley. With a smirk he opened the full coing purse, "Well, it didn't quiet go as well as I had planned, but this will certainly due." closing the pouch he tossed it into teh air and cought it, smiling rougishly.

Kat Morgan
Kate hoped her crew was doing allright,she had told her first mate Caiol(pronounced K- ol)that she was going to a wedding and would be gone for a few days,he should be taking care of the crew.....which she knew full well meant the crew was getting incredibly drunk.She laughed to herself as elizabeth talked,she could drink better than any pirate on the green earth,Alex didnt belive her so one night she drank with him until the sun had come up,he spent the day hanging his head over the railing why she didnt even get a headache.
*knock knock*Someone was knocking at the door."Who is it ?"called Lizzy."Its me,Will'he said.He opened the door and got tackled by Kate."Will!So how have you been taking care of my lizzy,if you hurt her..."she said."I know,youll make me wish i was a natural eunich"he said laughing.They walked down the stairs.Lizzy and Will and Kate were wlaking down the street when she spotted Alex..."Scuse me for a moment "she said.SHe marhed over to alex...she pulled him byt eh scruff of his neck over to the side of the road."How many times did i tell you on the boat,you are not to pick on the gentry of this town without asking me first,Lizzys father could be out and you might get him,if i see you doing this again before the wedding i will throw you into the sea,or better yet i mkae you drink even more than i and then toss you into the sea with weights around your ankles so the sharks will eat you!"she said angrily.She tossed him bakc out onto the street and went back to lizzy and will.""Oh,will have you called in your best man yet?"she asked.'Yeah,you might like him..."said Will not even finishing his sentence for at the same time alex had been caught stealing fro gentry and a gaurd was about to shoot him,Katherine ran up."Please sir,he is my servant,he is a little bit touched in the head,i am so sorry i will make sure to have him locked up for awhile,i shall have this condition beaten out of him"she said pointedly,,,she almost laughed at the look on alexs face,"Who are you?!"the gaurd demanded."I am Katherine Morgan,"she said.She was "supposed" to be a very inluential dukes daughetr from england..."I am sorry ma'am i menat no disprespects!,heres your servant ,"he said."Oh and by the way,if you do catch him doing that again,feel free to through him in jail for awhile and ill pick him up from there"she said as she seant Alex running back to the tavern,They walked back to the mansion

FallingBlue
"A bit touched in the head? Well I'll be damned, Captain must have a strong sense of humor to think a fool of me.." Alex mumbled as he walked through the streets towards the tavern. As he walked through the streets his hands unexplainably started to pull purses from their belts, placing them on his own. He shook his head, "Well I'll be, seems I can't brake the habbit, no harm in keeping these.." he said, patting the purses gently. He moved through the crowds swiftly, wraithlike. As he reached the tavern door he twisted the knob and opened the door, the sound of a busy tavern greeting his ears.

Alex walked slowly to a table, taking a seat and placing his feet on the tabeltop. As he hummed a small tune he was greeted by a rising sensation as a large man picked him up by the back of his shirt. Twisting around Alex met the face of his wood-be attacker and grinned. The man was huge, monstrous even, with more than a few teeth missing, and obviosuly didn't knwo how to shave for a large beard covered almost half his chest. As Alex fell to the floor teh big man stepped on his back, pushing him firmly against the ground, "Eh! Think you mind moving chap?" Alex asked hopelessly as the big man applied mroe pressure. His voice, powerful yet disgusting made Alex flinch, "My wife tells me you been stealin, I don't likes theives little man!" he roared. "Well I'm not really a theif you see, and actor of sorts, trying to practice for a pa~" more pressure form the large man's boot told Alex he wasn't buying the actor gig," alright, alright, I'm a theif, but can you balme me? I never knew my father, and my mo~" more pressure cause Alex to gasp for breath, obviously lies wernt going to get him out of this, so he went for his second option, attack. With one swift movement Alex slammed his dagger into the big man's ankle, causing him to fall backwards. With his remainging energy, the rest sapped from the massive giant's weight, Alex sprung onto the table, staring the man's friends in the eyes, "First one to take me on get s kniii~" Alex's voice trailed off as he was again picked up, this time by the throat. The big man hadn't takin long to get the dagger out of his ankle, and apparently was well accustmoed to pain. With a strained sigh Alex shook his head, slamming another dagger into the man's crouch. With a scream the man fell tot eh ground dropping Alex. In a flash Alex was out the door, an angry mob coming after him. With his catlike grace he was again on the rooftops, smiling down at them,"Seems you chaps have failed to capture me! Hah! I bet you lowsy lot couldn't even catch Jack Sparrow!" he said, sprining across the rooftop to teh Tavern's roof and down onto the opposite street, away from the mob.

Kat Morgan
Kate sighed,evidently ther had been a riot the nigth before...caused by none other than the littelst scalliwag of her crew..."Lizzy,someitmes..."she said sighing again.""Well,Wills bestman arrived today,hes with will in his room right now drinking .......his friend is a big drinker.."she said smiling sideways."Really?"Kate laughed."He loves rum..."said Lizzy."Oh, i once knew a man who loved rum,he was almost always drunk,but he was a damn good pirate when he wasn almost getting me caught and killed,he never got caugh,cocky,funny,he did this weird twitch.....oh but to see him when he was at the wheel,in the early evening when the sun casts its red glow upon his back,to watch him like that,he looked like a king.....he was so very proud of his ship....he loved the sea and nothing else"she said looking away."I hate him,with the fire of a thousand suns i hope he is in pain right now if he is still alive....."she said lloking back up at lizzy."Sounds familiar..."Lizzy thought.Later that night Kate sat out alone on the balchony,she was sad and she had the dream about her mother again singing her the lullaby...she started singing and at the same time on the level below her,jack walked out of the room to breathe night air.."Summertime...and the air is breezy...the sea is calm and the tide is low......."she sung quietly, but jack still heard"Oy Jack,pull yourself together..and in his head he saw the ghost of a young beautiful woman singing a lullaby to a man ailing of alcohol poisoning,lulling him from pain...but it was a ghost a memory,dead women dont sing he thought and even when the singing stopped,there was an odd feeling in his heart ,even still when he layed down into a deep sleep of haunting dreams.....

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina walked through Port Royal. All memories of her had been forgotten, and she was unrecognizable in her preferred state of dress. She had joined Captain Jack Sparrow's crew. Her family thought she was dead, but they would get the shock of their life at the wedding.

"Hault" someone yelled breaking Regina's train of thought. She stopped but the guard ran passed her. She then turned into an alley and went through the backways.

Kat Morgan
Kat heard a noise in the street,she looked out of the balchony...it looked like someone had gotten caught stealin again.."Damn you to an eternity in hell alex your gonna love your capn after this,if i choose to get you out of this.."she said.SHe ran down the step and out the door in her pale creme dress and out to where the commotion was.She didnt know this but jack sparrow was watching from the blacksmith shop,and another pirate was watching as well ."I know i saw him,i saw him!Jack Sparrow was right ther !!"yelled alex."Boy were gonna have to put you in jail until yer' soberd up"said one of the gaurds'We have reports that he is a thief as wel;l sir"said anohter one,Kate just watched.He was obviously drunk,jacksparrow wouldnt be stpid enough to come here during a function as this....she kne how smart he could be..."SIrs,I am his mistress,please sober him up in any way you wish,beatings would be preferred"she said. She got close to alex,"Did i not tell you that if you were caught again i would let them throw you in jail.....have fun,and never i mean never mention the name of jack sparrow around me again!"she said and walked towards the blacksmith shop,lizzy was supposed to be there with will,at the same time jack had dissapeared.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina stared at the poor guy. She smirked. 'You're right, boy. he is here' she thought walking to the blacksmith shop. She needed her sword repaired. She knocked on the door and waited patiently not knowing her sister was inside.

FallingBlue
Sitting in the cell Alex twirled a small bone in his hand. A jail cell? They thought a jail cell could keep the greatest thei in the Carribean locked up? He laughed as he stood up, walking to the jail cell door. Sticking his arm between the bars and placing the bone in the lock he began to pick it open until he heard a click and the door swung open. Whistling he walked upstairs. The shock on the gaurds face was a pleasure to Alex as he nodded a good-day to him and walked outside. As the gaurd ran out Alex was gone.

Jumping from roof to roof he went unseen by anyone until atlast he was at the blacksmith. He had hoped that the blacksmith here was worth while, he needed to steal some new daggers as his were gone, jabbe dinto that fat man's body. Alex reached the Blacksmith's roof, looking down upon a beautiful woman knocking on the door. He sprung down behind her, leaning against the wall to the left of the door, "Why hello gorgeous" he said with a smirk, "My name's Alexander Kite, a pleasure." he said, offering Regina his hand.

(no getting caught this time k kat? he wasnt supposed to have been drunk last time either :P)

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina looked at his hand before shaking it. "Da name's Regina." she said. "Did you just call me gorgeus?" she asked. Her sea green eyes staring at the man in confusion. "I'm sorry you must be blind." she said loaughing. "Or emensely drunk. I'm not pretty. I'm very plain." Regina said. She walked over and peeked in the window. "So why are you here at this blacksmith's anyways?"

FallingBlue
Alex smiled, "Ah come now, don't be sellin yourself short lass.." he said, looking over her back to peek in the window with her, "I'm looking for some new daggers, mine are..uh..somewhere else right now.." he said, smirking. He squinted, getting a glimpse of a familiar woman. She looked like the captain, he wasn't sure if wanted to go in any more, she might get angry, but he shrugged it off as he turned his glance back to Regina. "So why are you here?" he asked

Tela<3sHaldir
"My swords um...damaged." Regina said. When she spotted Lizzie her eyes went wide. "This can't be.." she said under her breathe. "Maybe I should wait until tomorrow." she said not wanting to confront her sister. "Thanks for the compliment." she said standing straight again. "Is there's someway I can help you?" she asked hoping the blacksmith wouldn't bring her sister with him.

FallingBlue
"What was that you were whispering about?" he asked, arching a brow, "Something about Lady Elizabeth? My Cap'n knows her, I could introduce youtwo if you want, would be no trouble at all," he flashed her a smile, the bone he had used to pick teh lock on the jail cell door spinning eaily in his hand as he leaned against the balcksmith's wall.

Tela<3sHaldir
"I'm not exactly sure Lizzie would want to see me." Regina explained. "She thinks I'm dead." She sighed. "Wait, your captain?"

FallingBlue
"Aye, my captain, Captain Kat Morgan, heard of her?" he asked, arching a brow. He wondered how this woman knew Lady Elizabeth, and started to wonder if he was talking to a noble, the thought intrigued him, and his hands twitched slightly, not enough to be visible. Alex knew he might want to get to know this Regina, and perhaps get close to ehr wallet..uh..heart. He smirked.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina laughed. "Ah is that so." she said. "Look, Laddy, I'm not what you think." she said. "I'm not what anyone thinks I am." she said taking a last glance at her sister. 'If Jack were here he'd kill me for talking to the Kat's crew.' she thought.

FallingBlue
Alex smirked, "Well that's too bad lass.." he frowned slightly, looking back into the blacksmith, he didn't see Kat and thought she might have gone out the back, but suddenly she stepped back into veiw and he sidestepped away from the window, "Hmm..can't seem to go in yet.." he looked to Regina, "Well, you don't seem to be going in, whats the stall?" he asked

Tela<3sHaldir
"Um...I didn't want to intterupt Lizzie and her soon-to-be-husband." she lied. Regina forced a smile before just walking in. She let her hair hang in her face somewhat to hide most anything Elizabeth could identify. "Um..excuse me, are you will turner?" se asked the guy standing beside her.

FallingBlue
Alex stood by the door, still pondering if he should go in. He placed his hand on his chin, looking at the ground. As a man passed he smirked and grabebd him, pulling him into the back alley. A few minutes later Alex stepped out, wearing the man's clothes, a large hat covering his face, and a nice sword at his hip. Stepping inside he glanced at Kat quickly, then trned his sight to Will, standing behind Regina. He leaned down, whispering into Regina's ear, "Work with me on this one.." he looked back up at Will and before he could question him Alex put his hand up, "I'm with her.." he said, his voice deepepr than usual in a hope to disguise it. Alex looked around for some daggers but only saw swords, clenching his teeth he looked back at Will with a sigh. Alex dearly hoped he hadnt risked coming in here for nothing.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina smile giving a small laugh. "Aye, this is me sword, and it needs fixin'. Think ya could do it?" she said handing Will her sword which was not only dull but had grooves in it. She gave a nervous laugh as she avoided her sister's pertenant gaze.

FallingBlue
Alex glanced again about the room and cursed under his breath. He turned back to Will, "How much for a pair of daggers..?" he asked him, after rexeiving his answer, Alex handed Will the approprtiate amount of gold and nodded in curteousy. "Shall we go love?" he asked, looking at Regina.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina forced a smile. "Thanks, I'll be back in the morning." she said before turning to Alex. "We can go now."

~Can I join?~

Tela<3sHaldir
~Sure, we can always use new players~

~ Are there any special rules I should know about before introducing my person?~

Tela<3sHaldir
~Only, if you haven't read it, Kat and Jack don't get along. My char Regina is a part of Jack's crew and is Elozabeth's sister. And Alex is part of Kat's crew. Kat doesn't know Jack's in port royal.

~Right then, thanks smile. Could my person b a visiting princess of India or something?~

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina had walked outside the shop. She let out a sigh of relief before pushing her behind her ears. She leaned against the leftside of the door. "That was close." she whispered.

FallingBlue
Alex stepped out, tossing the garb and hat he had attained from the man before and leaned against the wall, smiling at Regina, "You seem slightly releived loved." he stated, smiling.

Schizo_n_me
&lt;&lt;Nice&gt;&gt;

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina laughed. It was a harty one. "More than you'll ever know." she said standing up. She smiled at Alex. "Know any good places to h...I mean to socialize."

FallingBlue
"I know just the hole in the wall Regina.." Alex said, smiling as he took her hand pulling her behind him. As he tugged her along he spotted someone knew, obviously someone rich. He patted Regina's hand, "Well love, I must attend to some buisness, I'm sure you'll be ok without me for time's being, it will be hard I know, but I'll see you again soon, I promise" he said smiling at her and blowing her a kiss as he strolled off.

Coming from behind he tapped Dami on the shoulder, " 'Allo miss, care to spare some coin?" he asked in his most sincere voice. He plotted in his head, he would take her gold as soon as she began to spare a coin, the whole purse, how he loved his trade.

FallingBlue
Alex's eyes went from the girl to the gaurds, and then back to her he smiled. The little witch thought she could toy with him, what a joke this foreigner was. Alex nodded, "Aye lady, gladld.." he said, stepping towards the carriage. The gaurds slowly started to close in around him and he just smiled, slipping into the carriage, followed by screams from the ladies still resiging with in. He nodded a hello to them and started pulling out drawers until he came upon a beautiful silk purse. He opened it, smiled, closed it, and then swung from the carriage window, landing on top of it. He blew Dami a kiss as he backflipped from the carriage into teh crowd and out of sight. Gaurd chased after him, but lost sight of him and turned back, heading to their headquarters to start printing bounties. It was the four thousandeth bounty Alex had seen and he was proud, even more proud to see the beautiful purse's contents, a massive amount of shining gold.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina had gone. She found the house where her father still lived. Smiling she climbed up to the window and saw him working at a desk. She looked down in time to see a servant go in. Regina slid down a vine and landed on her feet. She dashed into the dark alleyways.

Dami laughed as the fellow slipped out of sight. He had certainly brightened up day. She was definetely greatful for that. Not to mention the hilarious uproar he had caused among her ladies and guards. Each one had a different story, most including deadly weapons or a murderous army or, Dami's favorite version, an insane madman with seven arms and a mouthful of snakes. She stepped into to her carriage, grinning immensly.

Tela<3sHaldir
(((Corrected post below. I messed up. embarrasment )))

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina had gone back to the ship. Sitting on her bed she lied back. The door to her room was open and she like it that way. she could listen to people talk about everything. Being one of the few women on Jack Sparrow's crew was stressful. Most of the guys gave her a hard time, but some liked her. She laughed to herself as she heard an old friend tell off someone who was trying to start a rumor about her and the captain. She never liked Jack that way. He was like an older brother. Bossy, but he always knew how to have fun.

The next morning Dami got up and went to town. There were posters of her saying she'd been kidnapped, and if you knew any info, they would be located in the next town looking for her. Dami could not beleive her luck! They thought she'd been kidnapped! She strolled gaily into the tailor shop, after taking down every last poster around town. The tailor looked up at her quizically. She laid down a few gold coins and he got busy taking her measurments.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina walked into the tailor shop. She smiled at the tailor. "When ye get through with her would ye mind making me a dress?" she asked sitting in a chair watching him take measurements..

FallingBlue
Alex strolled along the streets happily taking down each of his bounty posters. He successfully pilfered them all before too much word got around about him. Tossing the papers in a bum's flaming barrel he continued down the road. With a knife spinning easily in his hand he whistled a fine tune, similar to the clear skies above. As he passed the tailor's shop he spotted Regina near teh window, and, had his eyes been damned? The little witch who had tried to deceive him was being measured in the back. Well he couldnt let this down at all, he pushed open the door, flashing a smile at Regina as he sat next to her, "Told you I'd be back"

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina smiled. "And ye are a man of your word. Why were ye in such a rush?" she asked.

FallingBlue
Alex pointed to Dalim, "See that lass? Well, she was with the foreigners, had lots of gold on her, couldn't resist checking it out" he said with a smile, showing her a large silk pouch full of gold, "Care for a drink after we head out?"

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina smiled. "We can go now. Large sacks of money normally mean guards. Guards are pains in the rearend." she said getting up and laughing. "Lead the way."

FallingBlue
"Gladly"Alex said with a smile, walking from the tailor, holding the door for Regina. As she passed he closed the door and continued to walk wiht her. He glanced at her from the corner of his eye, smiling. Alex turned and pulled her by the hand towards teh pub, "Well here we are, watch yourself lass.." he said, opening the door and stepping in.

FallingBlue
Alex couldn't help but burst into laughter, "Oh, touche my dear princess..touche.." he said, finding a table nearby and sitting with Regina.

As Dami sat at her table she wondered what she would do till her people found her. She stirred her drink and frowned. She hadn't thought that far when she escaped. She just figured it would be fun to be free. But it was already getting rather boring.

~Does this rpg have any real plotline or anything?~

FallingBlue
((well kat was doing that, but i havent seen her on in awhile))

~oh yeah. Me either...~

Tela<3sHaldir
~We have to wait unti the day after this one(in the rpg) for the wedding.~

FallingBlue
((did she say she would be here for that or something?))

~Well then, lets just keep establishing our characters and hope kat will be back soon~

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina smiled at Alex. "Lead the way." she said. Her blue eyes sparkled.

FallingBlue
Alex lead Regina to a table, smiling at her, "So gorgeous, how exactly did you come to Port Royal?" he asked, glancing at Dami from a distance.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina remained calm. "I came by ship. This was originally myhome,..." her gaze found her shoes. "I had to leave."

FallingBlue
Alex leaned closer, now intent on listening, "Really? Why did you have to leave? Old man force you to start payin' rent?" he asked with a smug grin.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina laughed. "No, I just felt like my dad and sister wanted me to be what I'm not. I had to get out. Do things me own way." she said looking him in the eye. "Why'd you come?"

FallingBlue
Alex shrugged, "I was just a punk kid, looking for some kicks and decent cash. Eventually got myself into the habit of stealing until I became pretty well known. After that I joined the Cap'n and shipped out with 'er pirate crew. Life's been nothing but peril and plunder sence, nothing but fun if you ask me." Alex threw her a smile

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina smiled. 'Great, competition is exactly what we needed.' "So how do you know Jack Sparrow?" she asked taking a few sips of her drink. She laughed inwardly at the use of her captain's last name.

Dami finished her drink and got up to leave.

By the door, a gangly looking man stood in Dami's way. "If you would be so kind as to move, sir?" Dami asked.
"Eh heh, heh, heh, heh." the man laugh. "I'm afraid I'm not very kind miss," he said advancing on her.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina saw the man. Seeing she had a clear shot at him, she threw her dagger. It hit him slicing through his throat. Regina continued talking to Alex since noone seemed to noticed that it had been her.

Dami turned to where the dagger had been thrown from. It was the girl talking to the theif. She scowled and stomped over to her.
"I could have handled him myself, thank you very much!" she said curtly.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina arched an eyebrow. "Aye, ye probably could lass, but I enjoyed cutting his throat. " She said with a bored expression. "Although i wonder why you would be here. You don't seem like that type of a person."

Dami scowled. She to would have enjoyed slitting the mans throat. It had been a while since she had killed a man. But instead of saying that she asked "And what type of person is that, Miss...?"

Tela<3sHaldir
"The name's Regina, and you seem more high maintenance, even though by your clothes it would seem you're trying to hide it." she said.

A look of outrage flitted across Dami's face. She calmed herself and said "As compared to your being so low maintenance that you don't dare take a brush to that nest you call hair?"

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina gritted her teeth. "Ye be that brat that those cheep excuse for dog crap were trying to protect. I would keep my opinion to myself if I were you." she said not really threatening. "It might surprise you who many of us lowlifes are." she said.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina chuckled. Her friend who had been sitting with his back to her did the same. "Still got it." he complimented.

Regina laughed. "Told you. These rich people are easy tee off."

He turned his chair aound. "So any news?" he asked.

Regina shook her head. "Dad nor sis knows and having fun with rich foreigners turned out to be better then we thought."

FallingBlue
Alex had returned from getting a beer, seeing Dami storm out along the way. He arched a brow as he approached Regina from behind, not seeing the man, "Hey Regina, I see you managed to piss the brat off," he said with chuckle as he glanced back at the door.

Dami stomped back in, walked up to Alex and said "I'll take my gold back, thank you!" and snatched it from where he had hidden it, then stomped off again.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina laughed. "As always. It's very easy." she said drinkin her rum. She savored every drop of it.

Dami went around town for the rest of the day, in a foul mood. She had expected this to be fun, but as it turned out, this was hardly better than before. Maybe she should just go back to her people. But no, then she would have lots of explaining to do. Better if she just let them find her.

~Hey, you guys. Just so you know, I'm trying to make Dami seem like a brat. She won't be like this forever, though. As soon as she finds some fun friends she'll see the error in her ways, and become a cooler, not so bratty girl.~

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina's friend walked out and went to find Dami. Finally catching up with her he tried to get her attention. "Excuse me." he said clasping his hand on her should. "Um...I just wanted to appologize for my friend. She can be somewhat of a *****." he said flashing her a smile. "If you really want lose this image of a governess than maybe I could help.

~Who's Regina's friend? Alex? And how did governess come into this? I'm confused...~

FallingBlue
Alex sighed, he hadnt expected to keep that much gold long anyway. He took a seat next to Regina and shot her a smile, "So how you been? Good as ever I 'ope"

~he said LIKE a governess, he means stop ebing a brat~

~Ohhh....I'm still confused. Ebing?~

FallingBlue
~.....being...-_-~

Tela<3sHaldir
~It's what he calls rich high society people, and i'm coming up with his name. Let's go with Robert.~

Robert smiled. "So are you going to tkae my help?" he asked.

Regina smirked. "What do you call good?" she said sarcastically. "What do you and miss Kat do for fun when ye aren't pirating?" she asked. "and don't say get drunk."

~Btw, did you guys see my idea? For an rp before the PotC movie took place? I think it would be fun, if your interested.~

Dami looked at robert curiously. "What IS your help, exactly?"

~Oh, right, sorry. I should have figured that out embarrasment ~

FallingBlue
"Well, I would tell you, but you just ruled it off the list," he said with a small chuckle as he smiled a bright smile at her.

Dami turned toward the man waiting for an answer.

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert smiled. "Do you not want to be a commoner?" he asked.

Regina laughed glad her money wasn't in her pockets. "I see a very boring bunch aren't you?"

Dami rolled her eyes impatiently. "No, I don't want to BE a commoner!" she said as if he were crazy. But she stopped and a look of understanding spread slowly across her face. "What I would like, is to LOOK like a commoner. Not a scummy digusting one, mind you" she rushed out "But someone lower than where I am right now, you understand."

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert shook his head. "First of of all if you want to look like a peasent then you have to walk, talk, and act like one. So I take it you wan my help?""

Dami looked irked at the word 'peasant' but answered "I suppose."

Tela<3sHaldir
"Need a yes or no because tomorrow me and my friend, Reg are going to busy. First before we began why are you here in the first place."

Dami looked around. "I'd rather not discuss that in the middle of the street!" she said looking amused.

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert smirked. "Then choose our destination. He looked up in time to catch a glance of Govenor Swann. He turned so that the elderly man couldn't see his face.

"I don't live here!" Dami pointed out, getting slightly upset at at Roberts shiftyness.

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert shook his head. "Okay we'll go to mt house." he said. He didn't really have a huse. It's real owners were on a trip that would take six months. He lead her to the place. Once inside he shut the door behind him. "Better?"

Dami looked at the man suspiciously. "Not quite. But I suppose it will have to do."

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert shrugged sitting on the well cushioned couch. He patted the seat next to him. "If you don't mind?"

Dami narrowed her eyes. "I do mind, thank you very much! Now... how do I know I can trust you?"

Tela<3sHaldir
"Well, unlike Reg's friend I haven't robbed you and if I wanted to kill you I could have already done so."

Dami let out a short burst of laughter. "Thats what you think" she said smugly. "Very well. I ran away from my entourage because they were dull company and I don't want to be found. Alright?"

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert smiled. "I would probably understand better if it happened to me, right?" he said with a small chuckle.

Dami rolled her eyes impatiently. "No, its more like, you'd understand better if I wanted you to understand better. Now, lets get this straight. I'm not gonna dress like a peasant and roll around in dirt as a disguise or something. I've already got the tailor making me some suitable clothing. So, I don't really need your help now that I think about it." she said smiling. "Well, goodbye then!" She turned and glided to the door, opened it, and went out.
"Stupid git" she mumbled to herself as she walked along the street. "I haven't robbed you and if I wanted to kill you I could have already done so." she mimicked the man. "The nerve. I should have shot him right then. Hmmph!"

Tela<3sHaldir
A bullet just missed Dami's ear. "Get back here." the guard yelled as Regina ran around the corner and out of site.

~Huh? What kind of gaurd?~

Tela<3sHaldir
~The kind that arrest people~

Just out of curiosity, Dami tripped the guard as he chased after Regina.
"Oh, dear, I'm so sorry.... What ever where you chasing after her for?" looking innocent.

Tela<3sHaldir
"I lost her accomplist who stole my..." he blushed. "Well she has my hat and gun." he said flustered.

Regina and her friend James were on the roof. Regina had on the guards ceremonial hat and was dancing and waving the gun around. James had tied the guards trousers(undies) to a long stick and was waving it like a flag.

The guard blushed as backup came. Reg and James laughed as they mocked the guard.

Dami's eyes widened and she laughed. "oh..." she giggled "I see."

Tela<3sHaldir
One of the backup shot at Regina and nicked her shoulder. Others were climbing the building to get to the fallen woman. James helped Regina to her feet. "We're through."

JaRegina and James were captured, but they wanted to be.

Aqua
can i join 2??

~YES!~

Tela<3sHaldir
As the guards walked passed Dami, Regina winked at her. She then screamed in pain. "Ah...help...it hurts really bad."

While they were busy with her, James freed himself. He his in the crowd.

Schizo_n_me
smile Nice story.

~Thanks~

Dami smiled as Regina walked past. Maybe she wasn't so bad after all.

Tela<3sHaldir
A traveling doctor was taking care of her shoulder. "It's just a slight cut." he said keeping up with the guards taking her to go in front of the king and his court.

James frowned. He didn't like seeing his friends bleed.

The guard beside Dami joined them. "The other? he asked. the other guard shook his head. "Gone."

~Hmmm, why does she want to be caught?~

Dami walked up behind the guards, observing everything, unnoticed.

Tela<3sHaldir
~You'll see~

Once inside the court, the guy in charge bowed. "THis woman was mocking our government. She and her friend stole the captain's gun, hat and trousers before parading them." he said

The guy in charge looked at Regina. "Your name, madame?" he asked

Regina smirked. "The name's Regina...Regina Swann." she said making the whole room gasp. The one most in shock was Govenor Swann, Elizabeth and Regina's father. He couldn't believe it.

~laughing out loud Oh!~
Dami gasped right along with the crowd. She had only come to this place so that she could make some deal with Govener Swann, so she knew who the Swann's were. But she certainly hadn't expected that.

Tela<3sHaldir
The man in charge shook his. He waved his hand signaling for the guards to free her. "Why dis you embarrass the captain of my guard? Did you wish to embarrass me?' he asked.

Glad the ropes were off, Regina. "No, just the captain. It's called fun. Maybe, if you people loosen up and try it, you might understand why people runaway." she said. She heard a whistle. Turning around she spotted James as he swung on a rope and grabbed her. It had held up the chandelier but he had cut it. They landed on a beam and hopped out an open window.

aniron
hi im new, um can I join because I don't know how to so can i jst add in

Tela<3sHaldir
~Go for it~

Dami watched Regina swing away and then walked about her business.
The next morning, she returned to the tailor to pick her garments up.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina was sitting on a barrel outside. She James and Robert were talking. "This wedding will be the ultimate."

Dami walks out of the tailor's. ~She is now wearing those white shirts that scrunch at the top and come to you shoulders, and those big pirate girl pants that are like bellbottems only they come out at the bottom like ten times more than bellbottoms, and those leather boots that tops flop back down. big grin Oh, and she let her hair out of its braid and its all crimped looking and flowing everywhere,~

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina and James chuckled. "Well.well.well" Robert swallowed hard. "Wow." he said walking up to her.

Dami smiled."I think I blend in nicely, don't you?"

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert nodded. "I'd say." he said smiling. It was genuine. "You, look wonderful." he complimented.

Dami was taken aback. She blushed. "Thank you." she said smiling again.

Tela<3sHaldir
James slapped Robert on the back. "Congratulations on your first crush." he said making Robert blush.

REgina pulled James's ear. Making him yelp. "I'm sorry...ow..I'm sorry."

Dami looked away, and left quickly.

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert try to catch up. "Wait up. Please, don't let James get to you. He's a jerk." he said walking beside her.

Dami slowed her pace, but she stayed quiet. After a while of walking in silence, she tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled at Robert. "Sorry about being such a... well, sorry for being so rude thise morning."

~Btw, keep in mind Dami is an indian princess~

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert smiled. "It's okay. I can understand."

"Well, you were only trying to help me. I should have been grateful"

Aqua
(( my name is gonna be Nia in here and im just a gurl running around))

Aqua
((ill have to rp later i gtg to school.....))

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>