To all you newbs!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I'm pretty much still a newb, but this is to all you fresh newbies. My advice to you as someone who's been here for a while is do what you want, but don't mess around in the Matrix Forums. That's all I have to say. smokin'

Tired Hiker
Hey you guys, don't go in the matrix forums and ask any questions without studying the past or they will either ignore you to death, or verbally tear you to pieces.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing is it a matter of life n death?wink

Tired Hiker
I'm just trying to help you guys out, kay. I was new once too, I know how it is. Also, I'm very sarcastic to the point where it is almost sickening.

Tired Hiker
It could scar you for life! roll eyes (sarcastic)

bLooMiLiCioUs
reeaaalllyyyy........wink

BLACKANGEL
yes i went through that to. tryst me i was piss no one listen to new ppl

BLACKANGEL
trust

Tired Hiker
And leave you for death!!! alien

BLACKANGEL
wink

bLooMiLiCioUs
*sigh* violencewink bet there are more guys than girls there,that's why whistle

BLACKANGEL
smile

Veralidaine
k me be sure not to visit da matrix forums........i dun no shit all bout em............

BLACKANGEL
cool

Veralidaine
big grin rite on......

Fire
well it was actualy the same in the LOTR forums, but since it is being over run by noobs who only care for hot actors and dumb discussions like "arwen sucks" "who would win in a fight between boromir and aragorn?"and so forth the old crew and the noob hardcore fans don't care that much anymore

Veralidaine
yer me went to de lOTR forums, but u right, de topics under discussion were pretty ridiculous........

Fire
it used to be better

Tired Hiker
I sense things will get better for a few months and then suddenly decline to low levels of ridiculousness. Then get better again, and then ridiculousness, better, ridiculousness, better, riducu...a...

Veralidaine
laughing

bLooMiLiCioUs
hmmm i sense a pattern...shifty

Fire
that's a possibility

tho I think after the extended edition of ROTK is out the attention on LOTR will drop

Tired Hiker
Like the Matrix popularity is swelling down finally. Those geniuses.

Anyways, I'm hopeing Petes Jacksons will make the Hobbit some day.

Veralidaine
hey you read the hobbit?

Fire
nah not yet, still reading Silmarillion

Tired Hiker
I've read the Hobbit and it is by far the best! I mean this, no bull. The Dragon Smaug is such a great character. I let my neighbor, Trinidad, borrow it. I can't wait to get it back so I can read it again.

Veralidaine
sik! i luv the hobbit, i read it bout 4 times.......and ive started reading the simarillion.......

Veralidaine
althought the simarilion focuses on the old ages
of middle earth.......

Veralidaine
*although

burlyman
hes right

whats happened to it......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing you did!!!wink

DeNiro
Hey TH remeber when we were playing truth and dare on ur thread and the one guy u dared had to write neo is my bit*ch and he eats my trash then everyone got so pissed in the forum at u and him then like one minuet later u gave me the same dare then i got yelled at laughing out loud good times

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I think I'll bring that thread back right now. big grin Unless it got closed. I can't remember.

Raz
In my book, you aren't a n00b. I would consider you a veteran and a great asset to these forums! smile

silver_tears
TH you got complimented by Raz eek!

bLooMiLiCioUs
woohoorock

Fire
comming from Raz that means a lot and he is right you aint a noob TH

Tired Hiker
big grin I'm speachless! Thank you!

Fire
hehe

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

lil bitchiness
I voted to marry you Hiker, in your other thread and you ignered it!! miffedmiffed

Neo_Version 7
Newbs suck!!! i d0n't kn0w why a member of the Two Guys and a Monkey group wanna give tips 2 noobs! They sUck

DeNiro
I couldnt imagine a KMC without our man TH he is deffintly a vet member big grin once i hit my first year here then ill say i am one also stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Hes still not here...answering! sad

lil bitchiness
wrong thread...embarrasment

Tired Hiker
I forgot about that thread! Goes to find it and see what happened! Thanks Lil Bitchiness! wink

Neo_Version 7
Um....that picture with the heart thing "slash" boob stabbing thing. Could you take it off? Its freaky.

lil bitchiness
I put it in a wrong thread....embarrasment its a random site i found...hmm...gimme a min

http://wald.heim.at/urwald/541784/images/BRG/Zfrautod1.jpg

Neo_Version 7
YAAAAAAAHH!! Take it off! take it off!!

lil bitchiness
http://wald.heim.at/urwald/541784/

ony that one is good..the rest arent that amazing...have a look anyway...

Neo_Version 7
What the heck are you yapping about???? Take the halloween pic off!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.