Weird Al Rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
He's a comic genius beyond compare big grin

VallejoKid707
weird all is hella funny! laughing "Just eat eat it. 'do do do do do do do do do do do do do'

finti
he is very cool indeed

Lord Soth
Indeed

lil bitchiness
I love Weird Al...hes just absolutely amazing ! thumb up

lol.....''what if god smoke cannabis'' big grin

LanceWindu
Al is a God.

I have "The TV Album" "Bad Hair Day" and "Running With Scissors"

I used to have Alapalooza too.

Lord Soth
I have ALL of them!

LanceWindu
I wish I had them all...

crazy_c
i have loads of the videos and they are quite hilarious indeedily doodily.

Lord Soth
The only video I've seen is the one for Amish Paradise, very hilarious indeed. But I'm going to get the DVD that's coimng out soon, I think

LanceWindu
You've only seen Amish Paradise???

Have you never seen Al TV on MTV?

crazy_c
ive never seen that.

crazy_rock_chic
Wierd Al rocks the almighty earth!!! i never saw Al TV confused

Lord Soth
I watched AL TV when he was promoting Poodle Hat. Oh wait, I've seen All about the Pentiums too, which was pretty cool. But I haven't seen any others sad

LanceWindu
HeHe...I jusyt found the speakers to my PC, so I am listening to Bad Hair Day right now.

Lord Soth
I need to get that one DVD......

thorncrawler
hey sorry to dreg this one up but i've just got into weird al and he is incredable

LanceWindu
Speaking of Weird Al...

My sister called me two days ago and said that my X-Mas gift is on the way, and I asked what it was...

She said "The new Weird Al CD"

WOOHOO!!!

thorncrawler
what poodle hat?

octapushunter
he's soooo funny. the first time i listened to dark side of the moon i felt like defecating in a hat and mailing it to him. but i didn't cause that would be weird, but maybe he would appreciate it? should i do that?

smell ya later
octapushunter Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

LanceWindu
Yes!

I haven't listened to many songs off of it.

Just "Couch Potato" and "Bob"

Lord Soth
Good songs from Poodle Hat is A Very Complicated Song, Why Does This Always Happen to Me?, and Hardware Store

LanceWindu
I'll give it a good listen to once I get it.

LanceWindu
EDIT: Wrong Thread...oops.

Lord Soth

Lord Soth
My mistake, I was trying to correct it, not quote it stick out tongue

thorncrawler
i love, as in cant get enough of angry white boy polka

LanceWindu
Yeah I've heard about that one...I love the polka renditions of songs.

Especially if they use my favorite bands!

And all of the ones featured in Angry White Boy Polka are great!

thorncrawler
thats why i cant get enough of it!

shangheid
i love weird al he is soo good my fav is smells like nirvana!! (cause my bro always listenes to smells liek teen spirit)so they deserve to be made fun of i have like 4 cd's (wish i had more) i have his dvd with ALL his music videos!! and i have seen al tv on mtv "harvey the wonder hampster" lmao Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

shangheid
HAHA i just turned smells liek nirvana on real loud and my bro is mad at me!!

Kaleanae
he's funny, I like the eat it song messed

Hit"Em"Up
weird al is the bomb when it comes to spoffing music.

i dont know if everyone is a star wars fan but holy sh*t the guy can cut a rap.

Darth Revan
I don't see why he doesn't like that song, Weird Al sounds almost exactly like Kurt Cobain in it laughing I love Nirvana but that song cracks me up.... People need to realize that he doesn't really not like the people he makes fun of, he's just having a good time. And I'm also pretty sure the artists have to give permission for their tunes to be used confused

"The Saga Begins" is a kickass song laughing out loud

anyhoo I'm going to see Weird Al live on July 28 Happy Dance

OrliObsessor1
I luv Wierd Al, especially Omish Paradise. WTF happened to his show? I thought it was hilarious, even if i watched the episodes over and over they were always funny..I liked the "Harvey the wonder hampster" scene, and the "twinkie weiner" one too..

MichaelMyerscoo
big grin Weird Al Yankovic is sooooo cool! Fans of Weird Al Yankovic are welcome here. big grin

Darth Revan
Weird Al rocks big grin

I'm going to see him in July cool happy

MichaelMyerscoo
Cool! I wish I could go with you. Weird Al is so funny. He is also very smart. I like him.

Sarah15
Weird Al is cool..His songs are really funny. i like him...

Striel
I think I'm going to see him in Ohio in August.

MichaelMyerscoo
Did you know that he has a baby?

Darth Revan
I knew he was married

SlickRick69
Weird Al being married and making babies..

gives a guy like me all the hope I need!! big grin

Darth Revan
laughing

MichaelMyerscoo
ummmmmm.....yeah...........I like his song Albuerque. I had a weird dream last night about Weird Al Yankovic.

Darth Revan
I love that song

"So I guess what I'm tryin' to say here is...I...... HATE..... SAURKRAUT!!!"

MichaelMyerscoo
My fav part is when he says: "Ok, like one time, I was out in the parking lot trying to remove my excess earwax with a golf pencil when I see this guy Marty tryin' to carry a big ol' sofa up the stairs all by himself So I, I say to him "Hey, you want me to help you with that?" And Marty, he just rolls his eyes and goes "No, I want you to cut off my arms and legs with a chainsaw" So I did.

SSisac0ck
Anyone know where I can get "The Vidiot From UHF" on Video or DVD to get shipped to Australia cheaply. Cannot find it ANYWHERE in Australa it is stolen from all the video stores....lots of stoners out there it seems!

Darth Revan
Yeah I love that part. My favorite part is the airplane though:

"I'd never been on an airplane before, and I gotta tell ya, it was really great. Except they ran out of Dr Pepper and peanuts. And I had to sit between two large Armenian women with excruciatingly strong body odors. And the in-flight movie was (I forgot the name of the movie) with Pauly Shore. And oh yeah, two of the engines burned out and there was a horrible crash and EVERYBODY DIED!!!! Except me... You know why?

'Cos I had my tray table up
And my seat back in the full upright position!" Happy Dance laughing

SlipknoT
I've liked weird all since I was 5, I think Eat it is his best song

MichaelMyerscoo
I also like in Albuquerque when he says that this radio station has this contest to see who can the number of molecules in Leonard Nimoy's butt. I was off by three..............................................

Sarah15
one of my favorties of his is amish paradise...

MichaelMyerscoo
I haven't heard that one yet. I only have 3 CD's only cause my mom hates his music and won't let me get anymore. Just wait till I get $100. Mwa hahahahahahahahaha! laughing

Sarah15
lol..i have to download them..i have no money either...

he rulz

vvvrulz
Wierd Al rocks !! big grin

MichaelMyerscoo
He is the best parody maker ever!

MichaelMyerscoo
http://enquirer.com/editions/1999/09/19/al.jpg

MichaelMyerscoo
I love his song The Night Santa Went Crazy.

Darth Revan
I just got back from seeing him in concert. During "Smells Like Nirvana", he actually did the thing with the water and the gargling laughing

el_barto
I might see him in August

PVS
weird al's spin on 'ridin dirty'
great stuff! i love this guy

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/09/white-and-nerdy.html

Ya Krunk'd Floo
That's got the funny, fo' sho'.

My favorite of his was that one about Star Wars to the tune of 'American Pie'. Pure genius, right there.

C-Dic
The guy is indeed a genius. He's 47, and still manages to keep his finger on the pulse of what's popular, and what's witty. I hope he never loses his touch. BTW, his new album drops next Tuesday.

Cop dat shit, B!!

Impediment
Jesus! laughing out loud Al's still got it after all these years. I hope he never fizzles out!

PVS
the video at his myspace is better quality
http://www.myspace.com/weirdal

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by PVS
weird al's spin on 'ridin dirty'
great stuff! i love this guy

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/09/white-and-nerdy.html

I like him too.My favorite cd is "A BAD HAIR DAY"He's gump he's gump!But he is ok.jm

In Fate's Hands
hah u found it on ebaums world i found it on break.com and posted it in the otf forum lol

~Da Rev~
I enjoy the "You're Pitiful".

I heard "White and Nerdy" on a hip hop radio station, and people called in after the song got over. They were all "Is that Tom Green", or "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that shit sucked". Kids just done appreciate good satirical music these days

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
That's got the funny, fo' sho'.

My favorite of his was that one about Star Wars to the tune of 'American Pie'. Pure genius, right there.

PVS
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Kids just done appreciate good satirical music these days

..or they're just to stupid to recognise it. probably a bunch of pissed off white suburban gangstAs calling in and crying

Morning_Glory
always liked the "Smells Like Nirvana" ...especially the video happy

~Da Rev~
Jurassic Park will always be number one with me.

~Da Rev~
one more day

§P0oONY
Weird Al is amazing... "Why Does This Always Happen To Me?" Is my favourite by him.

Cracks me up every time. Even though I'm not sure what it parodies.

Dr. Strangelove
I love how Weird Al has better lyrics and a better flow than Chamillionare.

Great song.

vintageSW77
nice cameo by fellow SW collector Scott Evil dude

mysterio69
he pulls out the SW holiday special! gold!

Kram3r
I saw the video for this the other day, great stuff.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
I love how Weird Al has better lyrics and a better flow than Chamillionare.

Great song. agreed

Neo_Version 7
A Complicated Song, I like. smile

the welsh one
weird al!!! hes a genius

big grin

Nellinator
Weird Al is a very very talented accordion player.

pepperjeff
I really like the track "You Make Me" from Even Worse. The lyrics are insane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.