Dumbuldores army aka the da

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

firenze
is the da still gonna be a group or has it just stopped for good????http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/confused1.gif

shaber
They could still be recalled in an emergency I should think.

hotsauce6548
Hopefully, they will choose to continue the DA in the upcoming 6th book.

firenze
yeah they shid cause they can't just stop it just like that miffed

burlyman
ooh i hope the TA is in it, it might be good then

dave123
confused

hotsauce6548
whats the TA?

burlyman
Territorial Army

hotsauce6548
ooo... dont no wut that is

Kai_Haider
Do you mean the 'British Territorial Army'?

Like the muggles find out about wizards and attack hogwarts?

Schizo_n_me
I think he was just trying to make an @ss of himself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

burlyman
no confused no

bLooMiLiCioUs
he didn't need to trywink

i hope they'll be called back *ugh* not that unstable cho tho she'd prob start crying again*pukes*

Maikahyandowen
yeah. Cho needs therapy or something. she's in major need of closure. then there's that whole crying problem of hers.........
" You aren't going to start crying again, are you?"
The DA was really cool though. maybe they'll keep it up, or even better! Harry could be hired as the new Defence against the Dark Arts teacher! that'd be cool. big grin smile eek!

Kristina
Harry - a teacher?! No way! But I think the DA meetings will probably go on. Dumbledore and Lupin would support that.

VengeanceGOD
haha. Harry getting hired as a teacher would be amusing. Of course, what they should REALLY do is give the job to Snape.

'Cause honestly, at this point, we KNOW he's not evil. And making him evil would be a huge let-down.

dave123
.....or would it?

VengeanceGOD
Um...yes. Because making Snape evil is the obvious choice.

StrgzrCndyPixie
i recon

Maikahyandowen
harry could be a good teacher. look what he did with the D.A. he must have some sort of ability as a teacher.

airangel429
yeah...he could be the DA teacher.......

Maikahyandowen
then he could pick on Malfoy and co. !

stigmatized
Dont think Harry should turn out to be a teatcher in the 6th book!
Way to much that's going to happen..... there will just be no time for him to teach and have a swing at Lord V. I also think that in the 6th book Harry, Ron and Hermaine will get the full blow of the death eaters... not to mention that Harry, Dumbledore and the Order will need to fokus on distroying the death eaters with the ministry of magic! that is a lot to ask of a sixteen year old..... and not forgetting he's still growing up as well...... touch job Harry has already if you ask me.

Maikahyandowen
i think he'd manage it. since he did in the 5th book. although not quite on the level of a full blown teacher. i think he could do it though, assuming he learns how to handle stress better.

Linkalicious
i seriously doubt they are going to let a 16 year old teach a class at hogwarts. In fact I'll go out on a limb and GUARANTEE that Harry does not become the DADA teacher while he is still a student at Hogwarts. The idea of a kid teaching a class to a bunch of his peers is proposterous. What about the other classes Harry is supposed to take?! Who's going to spend an entire day teaching DADA to 1st years, 2nd years, etc. etc. It's a full time job and Harry WILL NOT have time while he is busy being a student in other classes. Maybe he will be a DADA teacher when he's done with hogwarts, and maybe he'll be the only DADA teacher to keep the job. Perhaps JK will go as far as to say that "Harry Potter was the best DADA teach in hogwarts history." But that won't happened until he's not longer a student...

stigmatized
yeah assuming...... smile
sixteen year olds have mostly just a couple of things on their mind to begin with....:lol so I dont think Harry need the extra stress..... Shame he's had to grow up a hell of a lot since started at Hogwards..... and he's lost Sirus, the only "real family" he's know all his life (the dursley's dont count.... lot of idiots if you ask me). Sirus is dead and now to top it off harry has to the weight of knowing that he'll have to fight Lord V to the death! Only one of them can live! (dumbledore said it i think?). And I think Ron and Hermine will start to 'notice' each other more.... Harry on the other hand...mmmm I dont know, maybe there could be someone he falls far in book 6.

Maikahyandowen
ron and hermionie? naw. she likes " Vicky" too much. although it's not an entirly remote concept. maybe harry would only teach advanced DADA. then he wouldn't have as much on his plate.

stigmatized
I dont know, I dont think we'll see much more of victor krum in book 6. And I think Hermine 'feels' something for ron, although she wount admitt to it openly. Remember when ron and harry couldn't find a date to go with them to the ball, ron remarked that 'hay, hermane's a girl....' and then proceded to ask her? Hermine was real sarcastic when she said other boy's had noticed that she was a girl!

Maikahyandowen
she was mad at him for taking sooo long to figure it out himself. besedes, she still writes to Vicky. it'd be pretty funny if those too ended up together for a while. ron would go out of his mind!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.