the new whos the most powerfull marvel character ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ruby
who do you think is allround the most powerfull marvel character ever?

ruby
i think thanos

ruby
come on some one come
and vote

USAgent
The Living Tribunal is the most powerful known character in the Marvel galaxy, Enough power to snuff out the Gauntlet even

ruby
tell me more

i might add them to the new new overall most powerfull hero ever! cool cool

USAgent
Hey Ruby, go to classicmarvel.com and check out his bio!

by the way, how long does it take someone to be a member before he can post pics and links in his thread, I couldnt post a direct lint to him yet

ruby
ask webmaster for that!!!

ruby
come on t'challa wear are you???? sad

Lord Soth
Apocalypse is the most powerful (only one 'L' big grin). He's the only one that actually made an impact on the world, and more than a few times at that

Correct me if i'm wrong, I don't know that much about the others

Linkalicious
true that...the living tribunal is the most powerful being in the marvel universe. Thanos was only powerful when he had the infinity gauntlet, otherwise he's not too much stronger than the silver surfer. And as much as i like silver surfer....he shouldn't be on the same ballat as Galacticus because Galacticus created the silver surfer by bestowing him with the "power cosmic" whatever that is... This poll should really be 2 different polls. 1 for earthly superheroes and another for galactic superheroes.

T'Challa
its thanos, or galactus. or apocalypse. hey! i have 'X-factor no.6'! its where apocalypse 1st apears!!!!!

USAgent
not including the Tribunal we cant forget these other powerful cosmic beings:
-Eternity
-Infinity
-Void
-Death
-Lord Chaos and Master Order
-Inbetweener
-Watchers
-the Stranger
-the Beyonder
-all the Elders of the Universe
and many, many more beings could totally eliminate each and every one of those guys in the poll except the celesitles and Galactus

....well maybe the elders arnt as tough over all as Onslaught or Thanos....

Linkalicious
you forgot Ego the living planet, now that's an ugly mother

ruby
ok

1. living planet is an elder cool

2. not just the elders but some of the others could be beaten by thanos, apocalypse and galactus wink wink cool

3. death is almost as strong as the living tribunal

4. im not (in this anyway) going to involve powerfull eternal entitys like them

SilverFighter
You guys are thinking of the physical universe but the one character who is very powerful in both physical and a non-physical universe is.....

..MEPHISTO!! Not only is he powerful but he is the most evil character in the Marvel universe.

Blue-demon
I still say Spider-man is much cooler than all these guys.

Nightmare
WHERE IS PHOENIX! She could wipe the floor with all of them!

Linkalicious
Adam Warlock's evil half (Magus) would wipe the floor with most of the galactic baddies and most definitely any earthly super heroes.

ruby
mephisto justs uses the illusion that hes the most evil

to imtimidate

ok list the people you think should be on the new pole

0nly Ten

AND BEFORE YOU DECIDE CHECK OUT APCALYSE IN THIS PICK

T'Challa
he doesent stand a chance vs any one of those on that poll.

USAgent
Thanos, Magus, Mephisto, and even Apocolips are just fleas to Galactus

http://www.imagemagician.org/images/usagent/new/gala.jpg

Linkalicious
duh galacticus is a world devourer...he's waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy bigger than the lil video game depicts. all 4 of those guys could easily fit in galacticus's left nostril

USAgent
lol Linkalicious!! big grin
but accually Galactus gets smaller and smaller the longer he goes with out eating , One time he was so weak from hunger he was small enough for the Thing to pick him up and trip him (he was still as tall as skyscraper!) Plus he can alter his apperance too.

But ya, you can only make the characters soo big in the game.
Some one even tried to make a Ego for the game!!!

Lord Soth
Sure, Galactus may be the strongest, but he's the stupidest. He wears the most god-awful clothes......

HockeyFace
Eternity is the strongest. The beyoonder is really strong to though...

T'Challa
goddamn it your right!

Linkalicious
technically he's like a super genious, but how ofter are geniouses the best dressers? My case in point, Bill Gates.

And what game is that?

xviruis
come on listen

post the people you think should be on the pole

xviruis
shit ....

you didnt just read that! ok

god i almost revealed that im also ruby

few.... oh oh damn1

USAgent
hey Linkalicious the game is called Freedom force
and how about adding these guys to your power polls xvirus

http://www.imagemagician.org/images/usagent/new/hearolds.jpg

can anybody name all of these power houses?

ruby
dont start with the living tribunal

i know hes basically god

oh their err

silver surfer hes on my pole

invisible women???????????????

archangel???????????????

human torch

and man with axe 1 and 2

if their marvel wink wink wink wink wink wink wink devil devil What the f**k?

SilverFighter
Mephisto justs uses the illusion that he is the most evil to imtimidate? Er....no! he is not a forgiving villain. Plus he destroys his enemies souls (if he defeats them) and that is very powerful.

Okay what do you guys think of Captain Marvel? Should he be in the poll too?

T'Challa
the living tribunal is dr.strange, so he is obviously NOT god OR the strongest character. celestials are not very strong, but lady death is another thing! she appears lots of times and is the strongest.
the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse are: death, pluage, desise and theres 1 other, i forget who that is.
I AM THE 5th HORSEMAN OF THE APOCALYPSE!
ps: living tribune is just dr.strange! dont get the wrong idea!

USAgent
what?!?!?!?!?!
so Dr strange is the most powerful known being in the Marvel Universe?
since when did he grow 1000 feet tall and develop 3 faces? I also didnt know Dr Strange could obliderate entire universes with the snap of his fingers.
I have read the Infinity Gauntlet about 4 times, and in it Eternity (the living universe) pleads to the living Tribunal for him to stop Thanos (who ended up taking out every known cosmic entity in the Marvel Universe with the Infinity Gauntlet (incuding Death! and Eternity)

that is until the Tribunal took all the power away from him with just a thought.

Oh and the only thing to Ever harm a Celestial was the Gauntlet, so they are extreamly powerful beings.

Go here if you wanna accually learn the cosmic beings powers and stuff:
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast_cosmic.htm

USAgent
oh, and the Characters in the My pic above are some of Galactus's hearolds.

Ruby I sure hope you were joking about your guesses eek!

archangel, Invisable woman, human torch?!?!?
wink

They are Airwalker, Silver surfer, Nova, Fire lord, Terrax, And Morg

T'Challa
yes i guess dr.strange is the most powerful bieng ever... sorry to break your happiness...

USAgent
well then challa, please tell me what comic and what issue that it was reveiled the Dr. Strange was the Living tribunal

..im a few years out of comics.....

ill believe it when i see it

ruby
hes been telling me that at school aswell!!!!!! laughing

ruby
im not an expert on old galan>(no i mean seriusly old galan sorry)

but its pretty obvios its the surfer their isnt it

X-Menfan2003
If you want to decide who is the most powerful marvel character ever, Onslaught and Apocalypse should duke it out to decide the winner. I think it would be a draw, so they'd have to team up and wipe out all the other marvel characters to become The Supreme Masters Of The Universe.

X-Menfan2003
If you want to decide who is the most powerful marvel character ever, why don't Onslaught and Apocalypse duke it out. It would be a draw, so they'd have to team up and destory all the marvel characters to become the ultimate rulers of the galaxy.

ruby
picture it apoc with the gauntlet evil face

Linkalicious
Apoc with the gauntlet would be no worst than Thanos with the Guantlet or Magus if he had gotten the Gauntlet. But Apoc would look pretty sweet with the golden glove.

Hypester
heh...

The "Marvel" brother from Marvel VS DC... yeah... he pits these characters against each other at will... he's definitely the most powerful... out of that group, The Celestials are the most powerful... There's no reason for Hulk to even show his screaming face when they come around... my favorites are the watchers...

The most powerful people are not cool... it's hard to hate Superman (he's boring: all he can do is move planets) and then go around loving on DBZ and asking who's the most powerful in the marvel universe and expecting Hulk, Spider-Man or the X-Men (or their villains) to even THINK of charting...

Northstar's bf
Its me I am the strongest fastestmost intellegent

Bishop777
It would not be a draw between Apocalypse and Onslaught. Onslaught would whoop A-pac's monkey ass!!! I can back it up too. Onslaught is an amalgam of the most powerful portions of Magneto and Professor X where he later gains more power from Nate Grey and Franklin Richards who can both make a better argument for the most powerful Marvel character than any of the names aforementioned. In the Age of Apocalypse where he ruled the world. He was one on one with Magneto and was choking the hell out of him. A-Pac started to get pissed and yell "why aren't you fighting back" Magneto replied, "I'm concentrating" Magneto then proceeded to rip Apocalypse in half from his nuts all the way up to one side of his neck. (X-Men: OMEGA)
Now if Magneto did that by himself, what's Onslaught going to do with a lot more power?

Ruby, I have more candidates for the most powerful mutant. The two I named above. Jean Grey/Phoenix and Captain Marvel. Go to the other Most Powerful Marvel Character and I gave detailed reasons why they should be not only in the running, but way ahead of all of the others above.

I gave one for all except for Nate Grey/X-Man which I'll do here. Mr. Sinister has forever been infatuated with the genetic material of Scott Summers and Jean Grey. In regular continuity, they had a child (actually, child of Madelyne Pryor, a Jean Grey clone) named Nathan (Cable) who Apocalypse infected with the techno-organic virus to keep him from reaching his true potential, which it did; but in the Age of Apocalypse, Sinister combined both DNA samples to make the perfect combination of the two: Nate Grey. He was so powerful that they wrote him off into becoming the earth's shaman. Basically a spirit that watched over and protected the earth.

srandle317
Pheonix is Truly quite powerful, but she is nowhere near of the power levels of people like Galuctus and Onslought although she may be to hang with Apocalypse

T'Challa
Well, I guess that onslaught is almighytily powerful, and he gets my vote! maybe!

Wynndar
This is silliness...the only characters on that list worth mentioning are Galactus and the Celestials...but they r not even on the level of the tribunal...then i would say the shaper of worlds and Kubic...not even the beyonder stood a chance against them

Jason420
silver surfer is lame but his power is endless he has unlimited power so he would win?

Wynndar
silver surfer is not limitless at all...his power is infinitely smaller than his creator, galactus

Wynndar
galactus is infinitely weaker than the beyonder, who is infinitely weaker than the tribunal

Never
People really do not know what they are talking about...

Phoenix already KICKED Galactus' ass in Excalibur.

The Beyonder is not "infinitely weaker" than The Living Tribunal.

Wynndar
okay...so u would say he is quantitatively weaker? then how much ? can u define it?

Wynndar
would u agree that he is exponentially weaker?

Never

FrothByte
Never you rock!!!! where'd you get all that info so neatly organized?

Never
Collective effort from several on many messageboards.

Original question was "is DC overpowered?" We then decided to find out wink

Wynndar
wow man...did u make that urself...yea im aware of the race of beyonders...the issue where beyonder fought the Shaper of Worlds and Kubic explained the beyonder and the race of the beyonders....by the way...were the shaper and kubic on ur list? where do they fall on ur list of most powerful

B1g k1D
SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JuggernautFan
Living Tribunal, Eternity, And Infinity are a distant second in the MU. yes i say second, because they are all equal. the one that would be more powerful than all, would simply be the one who controlled the heart of the universe. thanos (imagine that) gained controll of it, then absorbe living tribunal eternity and infinity, plus the rest of the marvel universe into himself. he was then left with himself, and blackness. adam warlock showed up from another dimension all together, plus thanos over looked death. they convinced him to restore the universe......... so the most powerful IS whoever controls the heart. no if's no and's and no BUT'S.

eleveninches
Living Tribunal
Eternity
Infinity
Celestials
Thanos with infinity gauntlet
Marvell with his full cosmic conciousness and enigma force (earth x)
Genis
In-Betweener
One Above All
Death
Pheonix (celestial)
Lord Chaos
Master Order
Watchers (before they refused to interfere)
Eternals/Greek Pantheon (chronos, alars, zuras, etc..)
Titans (uranus, elysius, genis, phyla, alars, eros, thanos etc...)
Franklyn Richards
Adam Warlock
Asgardian Pantheon/alien shapeshifters (odin, thor, loki, surtar, sif, etc..)
Egyptian Pantheon (anubis, amun re, horus, osiris, etc...)
Other Pantheon 'Gods'
Supreme Guardian of the Omniverse
Supreme Intellegence
Galactus

Never
Thank God someone else is aware of this as I said the same thing here:

JuggernautFan
lol, it's amazing what is out there. all you other people who don't know this can figure it out with a little research.

Wild Cowboy
yahweh

Paola
you brought this back just to say that?

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.