aspiring writers!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bLooMiLiCioUs

LanceWindu
Umm.....

THERE IS A WHOLE FORUM FOR WRITERS!

bLooMiLiCioUs
oh sh*t i put this on the otf???embarrasment can sum1 move it to the general fiction forum?embarrasment

anyway those ppl write fanfics i dun like thosewink

burlyman
no expression

bLooMiLiCioUs
what?

burlyman
hasnt been moved...

bLooMiLiCioUs
ah well let it just take up space thenwink
in the meantome.whaddaya think of my storybig grinbig grin

burlyman
sleep too much to read stick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue fine*humph* laughing

Treehuggerjanie
Its good! I like writing poems (pathetic i know) and ive written about 15.

bLooMiLiCioUs
i don't think it's pathetic!!i usually write lots of psychological stuff,inner conlict goin into outer conflict..add in some blood gore or death....wink

BLACKANGEL
i write stories. more like fansatys

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing which include you?eek!

BLACKANGEL
smile

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing
i've actually written this other one but it's too disturbing no expression

BLACKANGEL
alien

BLACKANGEL
which one. tell me tell me tell me

bLooMiLiCioUs
well it's abt a guy who got shipwrecked and went for weeks w/o food....................................................................................................and.....well.....the ending is too disturbing..... no expression

BLACKANGEL
ooooooooooh is it a long story

total metalhead
hey thats pretty good! i used to write a bit but i dont think i had the patience to be a professional.

Treehuggerjanie

BLACKANGEL
t

BLACKANGEL
i wrote this.......

Im a star

im live very far

i shine at night

im very bright

you cant take youre eyes out my sight

cuz im a star

Treehuggerjanie
thats pretty good! Mine is kinda weird but i had just been let down by somebody and felt really bad so i came up with that!

BLACKANGEL
i like youres. it reminds me of who else me

bLooMiLiCioUs
big grinbig grin thank you!!embarrasment ive got whole lots more i wanna send them to a magazine but i'm scared they're either too disturbing or not gd....
so i usually go ard asking ppl's opinions 1stwink ive got 2 stories published alreadybig grinbig grin

no actually that story isn't very long i try to make them short,sweet n thought-provoking if possible...do you want me to post it?i'm not ready with it now but maybe tmr tho....but i still think it's too disturbing blink dunno where the hell that story came frm,which confines of my mind i mean...

BLACKANGEL
cool. i would love to do that i just dont know where to ask ppl

bLooMiLiCioUs
cool poems!!i cld never write a poem for nutslaughingtoo many adjectives running thru my headwink

Treehuggerjanie
Mine are weird cos im a weird person-im a bit of a goth so whaddya expect? Probably same as a lot of people which is weird stuff.

BLACKANGEL
im not goth im just a weird person. i have split personality. well i think i do. im confuse confused blink

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing well you want wierd huh...how long'll you two be on?i'll try get my 'disturbing' story up....

bLooMiLiCioUs
k fine i;m not gonna post that particular story up tonite...dun wanna rush things...ive another one thowink

Treehuggerjanie
ive got to go now to phone my bf. Back tonight though!

bLooMiLiCioUs
ok i'm gonna throw in a title evry1 try think of a plot k?

title :cats.

BLACKANGEL
cats. i have a story for that.

bLooMiLiCioUs
what is it then?

BLACKANGEL
smile

BLACKANGEL
you go first i need to look for it

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing i tnterpreted it in an unusual way...hold on i'm comin with the whole thing...

bLooMiLiCioUs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.