Grand Theft Auto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aliusjimbob
Talk about Grand Theft Auto 1, 2, 3, Vice City of London cool

saucybird007
Vice city all the way big grin

Alias Neo
this should be in video game forum
but i'll say vice city

mechmoggy
I completed the London version far too quickly, I'd say Vice.

Moving...

hotsauce6548
London??? i didnt no there was a london version... for wut system???

wicker_man
GTA : London is available for both The Playstation and PC it was sort of a spin off from the original GTA as there was a GTA 2 a little later.

As for my favourite although i am a big fan of Vice City and GTA 3, i'd have to say the original (for the PSX) it was one of the first games i was truly addicted too.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
London 1962 was kinda fun but graphics were awful lol

my vote goes to GTA 3.

vice city wasn't that good

SaTsuJiN
eh, they need to move on with thier life. GTA is getting old unless they add some multiplayer options (system link or something). Next one better be really different from the last few or noones gonna care

TrAnCeDuO
even though this series is quickly becoming overrated i still like gta 3

DracotheDragon
vice city was best for gameplay and soundtrack. Period.

movie_freak
Definately Vice City

Morridini
Ok, as far as I was able to find though searches this was the "main" GTA thread.

Anyway, since the original GTA games has gotten a bit old by now. Rockstar Games have been so kind to provide GTA I and II for free download on their site: http://rockstargames.com/classics/

Downloading GTA I as I type this, can't wait to play that good old game again.

S_D_J
FOR FREE!!??

*clicks on link to download*

Sweet!!!

Peach
Originally posted by Morridini
Ok, as far as I was able to find though searches this was the "main" GTA thread.

Anyway, since the original GTA games has gotten a bit old by now. Rockstar Games have been so kind to provide GTA I and II for free download on their site: http://rockstargames.com/classics/

Downloading GTA I as I type this, can't wait to play that good old game again.

Haha, that's awesome. I'll need to download those...

Schecter
i cant believe someone voted for gta2. does that factually make them an idiot?

Peach
I don't know but I reopened the poll and added San Andreas to it.

Morridini
Isn't London simply an addon to I?
Finished downloading all the games now, but will install and look at the tomorrow.

Hope Vista don't have problem with them.

@st
Originally posted by Peach

IN that case I just voted San Andreas. I didnt like the gang shit in the first quarted/third of the game, but after that it was great. Just so much stuff you could do, and I loved the story.

But i have a very strong feeling my favorite will change soon. stick out tongue

Outbound
Do you think they'll make GTA 4 spin offs like Vice City and San Andreas or plow into GTA 5?

S_D_J
Originally posted by Peach

Maybe they're not relevant, but shouldn't the poll include Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories as well?Originally posted by Outbound
Do you think they'll make GTA 4 spin offs like Vice City and San Andreas or plow into GTA 5?

I doubt they'll jump right into V, but other titles should be a no-brainer (since there's a lot of money to be made), maybe somethings they could improve upon GTA IV, I'm sure...

Kazenji
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
GTA is getting old unless they add some multiplayer options (system link or something).

Don't know what your about there but San Andreas had multiplayer

And hows that different to the fighting game and FPS roll eyes (sarcastic)

@st
Originally posted by S_D_J
I doubt they'll jump right into V, but other titles should be a no-brainer (since there's a lot of money to be made), maybe somethings they could improve upon GTA IV, I'm sure...

I could understand them doing more "GTA ____", but I dont think they should revisit Vice City or San Andreas. Both of those games were set in specific time periods, and the more you go back the more that nostalgia fades. I even got that feeling just from Vice City Stories.

Kazenji
They should do London again of some other place.

S_D_J
Since they're making the game form the ground up (I mean this one it's a new canon), the other cities (GTA IV canon) wouldn't have anything to do with the other games (VC, SA), so they could revisit those places... They say they don't like to repeat themselves,so new Cities would be way to go, but I just can't see what those could be.... GTA Texas?

London should be fun, Tokio would be awesome, but it seems they'll stick to US Cities... hopefully I'm wrong.. big grin

Outbound
GTA IV Tokyo would be insane...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.