Anyone read the Pirates of the Caribbean book??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
Anyone read the Pirates of the Caribbean book??

Was it any good??

Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) wink stick out tongue big grin

Lord Soth
Wow, there's one out? I wanna get it!

badkittykitty
I didnt know that either..I thought it was a ride at disney land.

liz123
i just thought it was a ride

badkittykitty
I bet a book would be great though,I really loved the movie!

Lord Soth
I loved the movie, and novelizations are usually better than the movie itself

claidisa_felton
i would soooo read that if there was a novelisation out. it was so good!! laughing out loud

Lord Soth
It's more than likely that one will be released, considering the movie's popularity

silver_tears
theres a play too big grin
i think i have heard of the book though huh dont remember where

JackSparrowLuvr
Ya my friend is reading it now and when she is done shes lending it to me

Mabius*Emz
a book god what ever next, a film was enough what the point of reading a book if u watched the film.
who does?!!

Lord Soth
I get the books of movies, just so I can watch them in my head while I'm reading big grin

jjoutlaw3
no, i have not read the book. i have heard its good, but i've also heard it's terrible. i've only heard of a junior noveliation and it's supposed to be really short. i was wondering if there was a regular novelization. like a longer one. does anybody kno?

jjoutlaw3
yes, there is a pirates of the caribbean book. it is the junior noveliation and it is supposed to be really short. i was wondering if there was a longer version like a regular novelization. does anybody kno?

jjoutlaw3
oops i think i summited that twice. sorry.

jjoutlaw3
hey is it true they're making a second pirates of the caribbean? thats what i heard from a friend but maybe i'm just imagining it or he imagined it.

Lord Soth
No, they are. It's coming out Aug. 2005 (USA)

jjoutlaw3
i am actually replying to someone on an OLD (very old) thread!!! *laughs evilly* I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

ElectricBugaloo
i've never read a book adapted from a movie that was anywhere near good

jjoutlaw3
no. i started reading the POC book - it kinda sucked. no offense cause i am obsessed with the movie - but the book was basically like the movie in a nutshell - for little kids or something. i haven't finished it...too boring...

yerssot
tsk tsk tsk, making books from THAT already stick out tongue

jjoutlaw3
bad books too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.