Who hates christmas lights as much as I do???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I hate to put up those damn things. my dad made me help for two hours and i was freezing and i was bored and i hate christmas lights u cant make coffe without the house blowing a fooze and it takes forevr to put up and take them down. and it wouldnt be that bad but my dad puts up like over 50,000 lights and im not joking it is crazy to see our house during ne holiday we were on the news a few times for the holiday lights deal but still ill never put them up when i am older and i just wanted to try out the font thingy i never knew how to do it.

clavis9495
I dont I love cwistmaws

DeNiro
i still dont know how to do the differnt fonts mad

KidRock
DENIRO! haha i JUST got in from doing christmas lights with my bro and 2 uncles it wasnt that bad except for the 60 mph winds lol luckily i wasnt the one to go on the roof this time lol

LanceWindu
I HATE Christmas lights, so I'd be the one to leave the lights on the house 365 a year...laughing

silver_tears
laughing out loud I dont do them but i love at night when the whole street has them on big grin
So pretty

Bhang
Hey DeNiro, you have to end the html tags put one of these in each of the closing tags (/)

I will demonstrate
Instead of these at the end

Put these
{/FONT=courier new}{/COLOR=darkred}{/B}

I used different brackets to illustrate the point stick with the ones you used.

LanceWindu
It's {Font=courier new}{color=darkred}{b}{/b}{/color}{/font}

So it comes out like this when you use the proper brackets:

I used different brackets to illustrate the point stick with the ones you used.

DeNiro
O god thats confusing thatnks for the help guys but i think ill just stick with the regular font but ne way glad to see u didnt leave lance couldnt imagine this place without u thumb up

LanceWindu
Eh, what can I say...

starlitegrl
i luv those lights....they are so pretty at night......

DeNiro
try putting them up and then well see how much u like em blink

burlyman

starlitegrl
hehe..i tried once..it wasnt that bad.....(my dad did most of the work)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.