The Ataris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
I love the Ataris, they're really good. But I only have one of their CDs (so long, astoria)

Killer
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the laugh smile

boxofdeath
im gonna have to 2nd that killer.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Killer
*re-reads top post*
they HAVE more then one album out...
wow... musik now a days really is going down... down fast
oo yeah.. and programs like MTV control that shit

Lord Soth
What's funny?

Killer
take a guess?

Lord Soth
Still clueless embarrasment

SAtown_punk
What's wrong with The Ataris? I like them. There's nothing wrong with that. You have no right to criticize another person's personal likes.

Lord Soth
What are you talking about? I love the Ataris, that's why I started this thread. Who are you talking to, anyway?

SAtown_punk
I don't know. I thought Killer was badmouthing them, but I'm not sure.

Killer
i'm not bad mouthing you in any way... just the 'band'... HAHAHAHAHAH
this threads old...

SAtown_punk
Why are you badmouthing them? You don't have that right. If you don't like them, that's your thing, and your entitled that opinion. But don't badmouth them because you don't like them.

Lord Soth
Well, technically, he can badmouth them, it being his opinion, but he can't go so far as to bash people who like them......But if you don't like the Ataris, Killer...what are you doing here?

Killer
i'm a girl thanks.
anyways i don't care if anyone was asking if i liked them or not. i stated my opinion and little miss emo girl here pissed her pants.

Lord Soth
. . . . . yeah, that's member bashing, you have to stop now

Killer

SAtown_punk
Calm down. Everyone has their opinion, and it's dumb not to respect each others. If someone doesn't like The Ataris, then that's their opnion. But don't bash a band just because you don't like them...unless you have facts to back up your opinion.

Killer
blah blah blah heard it b4

Lord Soth
Well, he's right

SAtown_punk
if you can't respect other people's opnions, you have no right to express yours.

Killer
i'm a VERY respectable person to others opinions and i have made that VERY clear around here.
now, if you would just chill the **** out and take a breath and read over what i have said at the top, you will realise i em not bashing the MEMBER (everyone likes their own thing that is what makes this world so intresting) but simply the band.
NO ONE EVERY ASKED IF ANYONE LIKED OR DISLIKED THEM!
the first post is one persons opinion and statement on the ataris. so obviously I DO have the rite to say mine.
I don't disrespect anyone for what they like including bands, that's plan out ****ed up.
but i DO disrespect over-recating dumb ****s who put words in my mouth!
*wips feet and walks out*

Lord Soth
Augh, this thread should just be closed, it's gotten way out of hand

SAtown_punk
Excuse me!?! I didn't say you bashed any members. I said you bashed an opinion, which you did. It seems to me that you're over-reacting. I'm not one to put words in anybody's mouth, and I sure as hell didn't put them in yours.

Wips feet and walks out? Walks out of where? And how do you wip your feet?

SAtown_punk
Anybody else wanna talk about The Ataris?

Killer
...Blah...

SAtown_punk
comments?

BlackC@t
I LOVE thier song 'The night the lights went out in NYC.'

Such a good song! happy

BlackC@t
Love 'The Ataris.'

I'll have to buy thier CD some time.

Seeing how old this thread is brings back old, happy memorys weep

Smasandian
The Ataris were good a while back. So Long Astoria, I felt was horrible.
Blue Skies, Broken Hearts... Next 12 Exits and Anywhere But Here were decent albums and when Emo-punk wasnt such a taboo with people these days, they were pretty good.
Unlike Simple Plan and others, they had a huge underground scene with Hey Kid being the staple song and also San Dimas Highshool Football Rules being the most popular Atari's song out there.
Now though, they're mainstream sound is kinda of dull.

sk8stuff09
i think they rock, and always have and will....

Smasandian
Nah, they're getting too commerical.

Steve_Gerrard
the best ataris song is MAKE IT LAST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.