Hey thar!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElStuddo
Its good to be BACK HOME!! big grin I missed yall! Im beginning to like this place more than I ever did @ slackTARDcentral.

Hey sexies! big grin

BLACKANGEL
hi i dont know you but hi. big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
*looks up*
ya talkin ta me?winkshifty

LanceWindu
Dude, you got BANNED from Rogue and Kitty's Round Table...laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

ElStuddo
I dont want to even go there. I banned them from my house also, so 'neeea' to them. Just PM me the rest of the info. Im tring to walk a chalk line here also. smile

ElStuddo
Yes I am sexah! Rowowwow!!!

LanceWindu
That means you've been banned from Slackercentral, R&K's, and KMC when you were SimK68...chances are I'd ban you from my forum as well.

BLACKANGEL
smile

ElStuddo
Ive been here almsot a year. I was aka SimK68 like at most places, my board, and SlackTardCentral, the very 1st message board I have made account at. I guess im never getting back on, so I guess this is my new CASA'! big grin

BLACKANGEL
im sexy to

Fire
what ever!

BLACKANGEL
cool

BLACKANGEL
who you what ever to. im am sexy. what ever to u( if you was saying it to me)

Bhang
Lets see some pics then BA

ElStuddo
Ditto if you even dare to shadow my site. WTF is your problem anyway? Taking up for Rogue or somthing? He didnt have to do what he did, he could just talked it out. I do stuff without realizing or meaning to. I said this quite well in the past and im going to say it again.... *GRABS A BULL HORN*.. 'IM NOT HERE TO MAKE ENAMIES'.. Ok? You have a problem, lets PM it.

Bhang
yeah!

ElStuddo
Ahhh! Lemme see! big grin

LanceWindu
Hey El, I never said I had a problem with you. I've seen how much of a jackass you can be.

I remember when you were SimK68 and you were being a **** head.

So, no, I am not standing up for RJ.

ElStuddo
Well thoes were dark times I was having. Have I applogised to you? I think it was Ushgarak, well if I didnt, "I applogise for my behavior master" big grin And do me one more favor, dont call me names. Through thoes times, I have not called YOU one name. *Blows cigar smoke in yer face!*

ElStuddo
*Snaps his fingers!* Updated the ol' profile! big grin

BLACKANGEL
alien

BLACKANGEL
i dont know how to do those pic thing. comon im having a bad time trying to get a picture under my post.

ElStuddo
You have to shrink it down. Go up to profile on the top.... Go to 'edit profile' to 'signature'.... Go to this place......

http://www.villagephotos.com/

Upload a pic there, copy the link it created...Paste it in the sig area... And put...

your link pasted and wha la! smile

BLACKANGEL
yea my head hurts from all that information

ElStuddo
Take your time with it. smile

BLACKANGEL
ill try

ElStuddo
We will soon see once ya have. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.